Antilia is the world’s most expensive private home, costing approximately US$2 billion. Thomas Johnson, director of marketing at architecture firm Hirsch Bedner Associates (consulted by Reliance during the design of the building’s floor plan) told Forbes magazine the residence cost nearly $3 billion.
What is the most expensive residence in the world?
Estimated value: $2.9 billion
With 775 rooms, including 52 royal and guest bedrooms, 78 bathrooms, and 92 offices, the Queen of England’s London home still holds the top ranking for the most expensive house in the world.
What is the most expensive private home in the world?
The $1 billion Antilia, Mumbai, India
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion.
What is the most expensive house in the world 2020?
The top 22 most expensive houses in the world listed for sale in 2020: La Californie, Bel Air, Cap d’Antibes, Malibu, Paris, London, and more. According to the press reports, the world’s most valuable house is thought to be Buckingham Palace worth $1.55 billion.
Who owns the most expensive house in the world 2020?
1. Buckingham Palace – $2.9 Billion. Coming in at number one on the list, and claiming the title of the most expensive house in the world, is Buckingham Palace. The palace is owned by the British Royal family and is one of a number of lavish properties in their portfolio.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
The Bill Gates’ house, called Xanadu 2.0, is spread across 66,000 square feet and contains a collection of rare manuscripts, one of which is written by Leonardo Da Vinci, and it alone is worth $8 million.
Which celebrity has most expensive house?
Jay-Z and Beyoncé: $88 Million
6 most expensive home ever bought in the history of Los Angeles.
Who owns the richest house in the world?
Who owns the most expensive watch in the world?
Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication | $24 Million. The wold’s most expensive Patek Phillipe watch is the Supercomplication created for Henry Graves Jr.
Who owns the most expensive home?
What’s The Most Expensive House in The World?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani. …
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France, owned by Lily Safra. …
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert. …
- 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens, London, U.K, owned by Lakshmi Mittal.
What’s the cheapest house in the world?
5 of the world’s cheapest homes.
- Solid home in Skibbereen, County Cork. Price: $51,000.
- Shack living in St Petesburg, Florida. Price $106,000.
- Beachside palace on the coast of Albania. Price $60,000.
- Outer suburbia escape in Victoria, Australia. $79,900.
- A little palace in Gary for $1.
20 февр. 2015 г.
What is the most expensive thing in the world 2020?
Here’s The Most Expensive Things In The World Today
- 1963 Ferrari GTO – $52 million. …
- The World’s Most Expensive Diamond Necklace – $55 million. …
- Garçon à la pipe (Painting) – $104 million. …
- ‘The Card Players’ (Painting) – $275 million. …
- Villa Leopolda – $506 million. …
- Antilia – $2 billion. …
- Yacht History Supreme – $4.5 billion.
Who owns the biggest house in Hollywood Hills?
Tom Bilyeu Buys $35 Million Hollywood Hills House – DIRT.
Who owns the biggest house in America?
|1||178,926||The Biltmore Company|
|3||100,000||(demolished in 1980)|
|4||97,188||Mo Tianquan (via Research Center on Natural Conservation)|
What is the biggest house in 2020?
Biggest House in the World: Witanhurst, London
Today is belongs to a Russian businessman Andrey Guryev. Post the renovation of the estate, a 70-foot swimming pool, movie theatre, massage parlour, a sauna, gym, and parking spaces make home here. The living space adds up to 90,000 square feet.
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
What are some of the most expensive things in world today?
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch – USD 55 million. …
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO – USD 70 million. …
- Bluefin Tuna – USD 3.1 million. …
- Antilia, Mumbai – USD 1-2 billion. …
- Manhattan Parking Spot – USD 1 million. …
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi – USD 450 million. …
- Pasion Azteca, Platinum Liquor Bottle – USD 3.5 million.
28 окт. 2020 г.