The total value of cars in Ronaldo’s garage, the owner of the world’s most expensive car, is estimated to be 30 million euros (more than ₹264 crore). The Bugatti La Voiture Noire car can speed up to 380 km per hour, reaching 60 km in 2.4 seconds. The car is likely to be delivered to Cristiano Ronaldo by 2021.
Who has the most expensive car in the world 2019?
Bugatti La Voiture Noire: $18.68 million or Rs 132 crore
Bugatti takes home the trophy for the most expensive car in the world. Making its debut a year ago at the Geneva International Motor Show, the one-of-a-kind La Voiture Noire is priced at $18.68 million.
Who has the most expensive car in the world 2020?
The Most Expensive Car in the World 2020 | Top 10 list
- Credit: Simon Davison. …
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 million (£3.8m) …
- Lamborghini Veneno – $4.5 million (£3.5m) …
- Lamborghini Sian – $3.6 million (£2.8m) …
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport – $3.4 million (£2.7m) …
- Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron by Mansory Vivere – $3.4 million (£2.7m) …
- Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – $3 million (£2.4m)
23 июл. 2020 г.
Which car is No 1 in world?
Bugatti Veyron Mansory Vivere: An exclusive edition of Bugatti Veyron, the Mansory Vivere can be yours at just Rs 30 crore. The engine has an earth-shattering power of 1200 hp and claims a top-speed of 406 kmph. This is one of the fasted Bugatti ever built and has already been sold out worldwide.
Who owns most cars in the world?
The car collection of the 29th Sultan of Brunei is the largest private car collection in the world, consisting of approximately 7,000 cars which have an estimated combined value over $5 Billion USD.
Which is the richest car?
Most Expensive Cars In The World
- Lamborghini Veneno – $4.5 Million.
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 Million.
- Bugatti Divo – $5.8 Million.
- Mercedes-Maybach Exelero – $8 Million.
- Bugatti Centodieci – $9 Million.
- Bugatti La Voiture Noire – $12.5 Million.
- Rolls-Royce Sweptail – $12.8 Million.
- Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta – $17.5 Million.
20 февр. 2021 г.
What’s the cheapest car in the world?
Ratan Tata’s teensy minsy car, the Tata Nano , will no longer be called the world’s cheapest car. Jason Torchinsky, senior editor of an online motor magazine Jalopnik, recently received the ‘4 Wheels Electric Mobility Scooter’ from the e-commerce giant Alibaba — in a box. The car is priced between $930 and $1200.
What is the best car on earth?
- Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – $3 million. …
- Aston Martin Valkyrie – $3.2 million. …
- Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron by Masory Vivere – $3.4 million. …
- Lykan Hypersport – $3.4 million. …
- McLaren P1 LM – $3.6 million. …
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – $4.5 million. …
- Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 million. …
- Sweptail by Rolls Royce – $13 million.
Which is the world’s fastest car?
The SSC Tuatara is officially now the fastest production car in the world with a top speed of 532.93 kmph.
Who has Bugatti in India?
There has just been one Bugatti owner in India, and he was J.R.D Tata. He was one of the first owners of an absolutely beautiful Bugatti 2000cc. Other than that, nobody in India owns a Bugatti.
Which car is the fastest?
How many cars Bill Gates have?
It is thought that Bill Gates has six cars. He spends his multi-billion dollar fortune on his collection of Porsches and other expensive high-end cars, and with his fortune, he could afford any car he wants. In 2020, he added to his Porsche collection after purchasing a Porsche Taycan.
What is the rarest car in the world?
The rarest car in the world is Ferrari 250 Grand Turismo Omologato, a rare diamond designed and cared for by Enzo Ferrari in personam. In June 2018, the 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO became the most expensive car in history, setting an all-time record selling price of $70 million.
How many cars has Ronaldo got?
Cristiano Ronaldo has 3 Ferraris in his personal garage and one of them is the Ferrari 599 GTO. The car is worth around $385,000 and is one of the Italian car maker’s finest machines.