According to forbes.com
View 2+ moreView 2+
China Construction Bank
Agricultural Bank of China
Bank of America
Ping An Insurance
Bank of China
Royal Dutch Shell
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What are the biggest companies in the world?
The world’s 500 largest companies generated $30 trillion in revenues and $1.9 trillion in profits in 2017.
- 3Sinopec Group$326,953.
- 4China National Petroleum$326,008.
- 5Royal Dutch Shell$311,870.
- 6Toyota Motor$265,172.
- 9Exxon Mobil$244,363.
- 10Berkshire Hathaway$242,137.
What’s the biggest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
What is the most valuable company in the world?
Now, Amazon is the most valuable company in the world. It passed Microsoft (MSFT) Monday to take over the top spot. Amazon’s stock rallied another 1% Tuesday and the company is now worth nearly $810 billion, compared to about $790 billion for Microsoft.
Who is the richest comedian?
Here are the 20 richest comedians in the entire world.
- Jerry Seinfeld – $950 million. He’s the true King of Comedy.
- Matt Groening – $500 million.
- Trey Parker – $500 million.
- Matt Stone – $500 million.
- Ellen DeGeneres – $450 million.
- Adam Sandler – $420 million.
- Larry David – $400 million.
- Bill Cosby – $400 million.
Is Amazon the richest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
Here are the top 10 biggest industries of the Inc. 5000 this year, including total revenue and the total number of Inc. 5000 companies.
- Financial services.
- Consumer products and services.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Business products and services.
- Government services.
- Real estate.
Who is the biggest employer in the world?
From the number one supermarket in the USA to the UK’s National Health Service and India’s sprawling state railway company, we reveal the world’s 30 biggest employers.
- United States Department of Defense: 2.87 million employees.
- People’s Liberation Army: 2.35 million employees.
- Walmart: 2.3 million employees.
What are the 10 largest corporations in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
6 more rows
Which company is the richest in the world 2019?
The 25 Richest People in the World 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg. Net Worth: $61 Billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu. Net Worth: $61.7 Billion.
- Larry Ellison. Net Worth: $64.1 Billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net Worth: $67 Billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $82.7 Billion.
- Bernard Arnault. Net Worth: $83.7 Billion.
- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $98.3 Billion.
- Jeff Bezos. Net Worth: $145.3 Billion.
Is Walmart the richest company?
American retail corporation Walmart has been the world’s largest company since 2014. The list is limited to 50 companies, all of which have annual revenues exceeding $110 billion US dollars.
List of largest companies by revenue.
|Revenue (USD millions)||$514,430|
49 more columns
What is the richest country in the world?
Another common characteristic of the wealthiest nations is all of the 25 richest countries have life expectancies at birth above the world average of 72 years.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $128,060.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $90,570.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong SAR.
What are the 10 most valuable brands in the world?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
Is Apple still the most valuable company?
Microsoft tops Apple as world’s most valuable company. Microsoft has stolen Apple’s title as the world’s most valuable company. For a few minutes on Monday, Microsoft beat Apple to become the world’s most valuable publicly traded company. However, Apple’s time at the trillion-dollar mark was short-lived .
Is Amazon worth more than Apple?
Apple Is Worth One Trillion Dollars. Amazon Isn’t. Apple and Amazon are both flirting with one trillion dollar valuation. But that may not be the case if the company is Apple, with $285 billion dollars in annual sales, $88 billion in profits, and $71 billion in cash.
Who is the highest paid black comedian?
Gallery: The Highest-Paid Comedians Of 2018
- Jerry Seinfeld. Earnings: $57.5 million.
- Kevin Hart. Earnings: $57 million.
- Dave Chappelle. Earnings: $35 million.
- Chris Rock. Earnings: $30 million.
- Ricky Gervais. Earnings: $25 million.
- Gabriel Iglesias. Earnings: $20.5 million.
- Terry Fator. Earnings: $18 million.
- Jim Gaffigan.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
How many wives does Steve Harvey have?
Harvey has been married three times and has seven children (four biological and three stepchildren). From his first marriage, to Marcia Harvey, he has two daughters (twins Brandi and Karli) and one son (Broderick Harvey Jr.).
Which is the richest company?
Without much ado, let’s get down to the brass tacks and learn more details about the top 10 richest companies in the world by revenue.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. – $215.6 billion revenue in 2017.
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
Is Google the richest company in the world?
Google has grown significantly since it went public in 2004. Microsoft (MSFT)—Microsoft’s market cap stands at $987.74 billion. Microsoft was the world’s biggest company at the turn of the millennium and continues to be a steady presence in the ranks of the giants. Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A)—Market cap $537.50 billion.
What company is the most profitable?
The world’s most profitable company. Saudi Arabia’s Aramco is the world’s most profitable company, according to a bond prospectus the firm issued to investors to fund a stake in Sabic.
How much did BP pay for Deepwater Horizons?
Taken with the related agreement which requires BP to pay approximately $5.9 billion to the states and local government entities, BP will be paying a total of over $20 billion, the largest settlement with a single entity in the history of federal law enforcement.
Is Google the most powerful company in the world?
In 2012 Global Finance magazine featured Apple company among its “25 Most Significant Companies Over the Past 25 Years,” while Forbes knew as it “the world’s most powerful brand.” With $3,124.9 billion dollars in assets, the state-owned Bank of China (ICBC) is the world’s biggest and most powerful bank.
What is the richest cou?
The 25 Richest Countries in the World
|Rank||Country||GDP Per Capita (U.S. Dollars)|
26 more rows
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”