According to forbes.com
View 2+ moreView 2+
China Construction Bank
Agricultural Bank of China
Bank of America
Ping An Insurance
Bank of China
Royal Dutch Shell
What are the 10 largest companies in the world?
- #1 ICBC. more.
- #2 China Construction Bank. more.
- #3 JPMorgan Chase. more.
- #4 Berkshire Hathaway. more.
- #5 Agricultural Bank of China. more.
- #6 Bank of America. more.
- #7 Wells Fargo. more.
- #8 Apple. more.
Who is the biggest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What are the largest companies in the world?
The world’s 500 largest companies generated $30 trillion in revenues and $1.9 trillion in profits in 2017.
- 5Royal Dutch Shell$311,870.
- 6Toyota Motor$265,172.
- 9Exxon Mobil$244,363.
- 10Berkshire Hathaway$242,137.
What are the top 5 most valuable companies?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”