With a population of only 792 people, Vatican City has the smallest population of any country in the world.
Vatican City is also the smallest country in the world by land area.
The Pacific nation of Tuvalu is the second most populated country in the world, with only 11,192 residents.Ten Countries with the Highest Population in the World.
are China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia and Mexico.There are also large Christian communities in other parts of the world, such as Indonesia, Central Asia, and the Middle East, where Christianity is the second-largest religion after Islam.
The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, followed by Brazil and Mexico.Around 62% of the world’s Muslims live in the Asia-Pacific region (from Turkey to Indonesia), with over 1 billion adherents.
The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world’s Muslims, followed by Pakistan (11.0%), and India (10.9%).
Which country has the largest population 2018?
The World: Population (2018) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||331,026,400|
96 more rows
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
What is the most overpopulated country in the world?
Enter your birthdate to continue:
|1||China The majority of the population is located in the eastern half of the country.||1,394,510,000|
|2||India A very high population density exists throughout the country, apart from the deserts in the northwest and the mountains in the north.||1,343,330,000|
48 more rows
Which country has the least population 2018?
The 9 Smallest Countries in the World by Population
- Vatican City. Population: 451.
- Tuvalu. Population: 10,640.
- Nauru. Population: 11,347.
- Palau. Population: 21,097.
- San Marino. Population: 33,285.
- Monaco. Population: 37,623.
- Liechtenstein. Population: 37,815.
- Marshall Islands. Population: 53,066.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What are the 10 largest cities?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,971,883.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,720,546.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,296,224.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,567,442.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,563,025.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,469,845.
- San Diego, CA. Population: 1,394,928.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
The 10 Most Populous Cities in the World for 2019
- 8: Mumbai.
- 7: Dhaka.
- 6: Cairo.
- 5: Mexico City.
- 4: Sao Paulo.
- 3: Shanghai.
- 2: Delhi.
- 1: Tokyo. And the winner is: the most populous city in the world is the vibrant Japanese city of Osaka which has a staggering population of 37.4 million.
Is London bigger than New York?
As of 2013, London and NYC had comparable populations. London’s stood at 8.3 million, while NYC stood at 8.4 million. London, however, has much more room for its inhabitants — it’s 138 square miles bigger than NYC. So it’s pretty safe to say that New York is way more crowded than London.
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Which country is projected to be the most populous in 2050?
Within just seven years, India is expected to overtake China to become the world’s most populous nation. Nigeria is posting the fastest population growth and its population is expected to surpass the United States by 2050 making it the third most populous country.
What state has the smallest population 2018?
|49||District of Columbia||703,608|
47 more rows
What is the best country in the world?
The 10 Best Countries in the World
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
- France. France, the most visited country in the world, ranks second in cultural influence and sixth in the power rankings for the second year in a row.
Is America overpopulated?
Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern. The population is expected to reach between 8 and 10.5 billion between the years 2040 and 2050.
What is the most polluted city in the world?
Gurugram, a suburb of the Indian capital New Delhi, is the world’s most polluted city, according to Greenpeace and AirVisual, which found it had an average air quality index of 135.8 in 2018 — almost three times the level which the US Environmental Protection Agency regards as healthy.
Is Tokyo the most populated city in the world?
Delhi to Unseat Tokyo as World’s Most Populous. As of 2018, Tokyo is still the world’s largest city with 37 million inhabitants, but it’s growth has plateaued and is projected to begin declining around 2020, while Delhi continues the ascend to become the most populous city in the world in 2028.
What is the most populated city in the world 2017?
World City Populations 2019
94 more rows
Is it cheaper to live in London or New York?
It may be cheaper to get around in New York, but housing will cost you significantly more. The average monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment in New York is $2,698. In London, it’s $2,003. Not surprisingly, living with roommates is going to be way cheaper than going solo, SpareRoom notes.
Is Tokyo more expensive than New York?
It is now the 24th most expensive city in the world, which is 18 places lower than its ranking 12 months ago. It also means London is cheaper than New York for the first time in 15 years and it is currently 17 per cent less expensive than Paris. As for the world’s most expensive cities, Asia dominated the top 10.
Which US state is the size of the UK?
What is the safest country in the world?
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
What is the happiest country in the world?
It’s also the happiest country in the world for the second year in a row, according to the latest World Happiness Report. It’s followed by Denmark, Norway, Iceland and The Netherlands.
What are the top 5 best countries?
These are the 10 best countries in the world in 2019
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
- France. France made the top ten again this year and snagged one of the top five spots for U.S. News & World Report’s rankings for cultural influence and heritage.
What is considered a big city?
Large city – a city with a large population and many services. The population is less than 1 million but over 300,000. The population of a city is between 100,000 and 300,000 people.
What is the most densely populated place on Earth?
Life Inside The Most Densely Populated Place On Earth [Infographic] A former military fort controlled by the Triads, Kowloon Walled City was demolished 20 years ago. Here’s what life was like there. Manhattan has the highest population density of any city in the United States, at 27,000 people per square mile.
Which city is the most populated city?
Cities proper by population
62 more rows
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”