The Five Biggest Oil Companies In The World
- Saudi Aramco. Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest oil company.
- Sinopec. Sinopec is a state-owned Chinese oil company in Beijing and the second largest oil company in the world with an annual revenue of 455.499 billion dollars.
- China National Petroleum Corporation.
Who is the largest oil company?
The biggest oil and gas companies in 2018
- Lukoil – $115.2bn.
- Chevron – $158.9bn.
- Total – $209.36bn.
- ExxonMobil – $290.2bn.
- BP Plc – $298.75bn.
- China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) – $346bn.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $388.37bn.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec) – $426bn.
Is Shell the biggest oil company?
Royal Dutch Shell took the top spot among oil and gas companies on the Forbes Global 2000’s list of the biggest and most powerful public companies, surpassing last year’s leader Exxon Mobil Corp. Irving, Texas-based Exxon came in at 13th, the same as last year.
What country has the most oil in the world?
The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
- Venezuela – 300,878 million barrels.
- Saudi Arabia – 266,455 million barrels.
- Canada – 169,709 million barrels.
- Iran – 158,400 million barrels.
- Iraq – 142,503 million barrels.
- Kuwait – 101,500 million barrels.
- United Arab Emirates – 97,800 million barrels.
- Russia – 80,000 million barrels.
How many major oil companies are there?
In the maritime industry, a group of six companies that control the chartering of the majority of oil tankers worldwide are together referred to as “Oil Majors”. These are: Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil, Chevron Texaco, Total Fina Elf and ConocoPhillips.
Photo in the article by “CMSWire”