Which is the largest lake in the world?
What is the largest lake in the world by volume?
The deepest lake in the world is Lake Baikal in Siberia. Its deepest point is 1637 meters. It holds 20% of the world’s fresh surface water and is the world’s largest freshwater lake by volume.
What are the top 10 deepest lakes in the United States?
Baikal Lake in Russia at 5,387 feet deep is the worlds deepest lake. It is around 2,000 feet deeper than the Caspian Sea which is 3rd.
- Lake Baikal – 5,387 feet.
- Lake Tanganyika – 4,823 feet.
- Caspian Sea – 3,363 feet.
- Lake Vostok – 3,300 feet.
- O’Higgins-San Martin Lake – 2,742.
- Lake Malawi – 2,315.
What are the top 10 biggest freshwater lakes in the world?
Top 10 Largest Freshwater Lakes In The World
- 10) Lake Erie. Lake Erie is one of the largest lakes in the world, at approximately 25,720 square kilometres in area.
- 9) Great Slave Lake.
- Lake Malawi.
- 7) Great Bear Lake.
- 6) Lake Baikal.
- 4) Lake Michigan.
- 3) Lake Huron.
- 2) Lake Victoria.
What’s the deepest lake in the world?
Which is the smallest lake in the world?
Aiso Lake – the smallest lake in the world – Bevagna Umbria Italy – YouTube.
What is the largest manmade lake in the United States?
List of largest lakes of the United States by area
|1||Lake Superior||82,103 km2|
|2||Lake Huron||59,570 km2|
|3||Lake Michigan||57,757 km2|
|4||Lake Erie||25,667 km2|
76 more rows
What is the longest lake in the world?
What is the largest man made lake in the world?
10 Largest Man-made Lakes in the World
- Lake Kariba. Lake Kariba is the largest Man Made Lake formed by Zambezi River and used for many Purposes including Electricity Production.
- Bratsk Reservoir.
- Volta Reservoir.
- Manicouagan Reservoir.
- Lake Guri.
- Lake Nasser.
- Williston Lake.
- Krasnoyarsk Reservoir.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”