According to automobilemag.com
Which SUV has the most interior room?
Top 11: Three-Row SUVs With The Most Cargo Room
- First Place (tie): Cadillac Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, GMC Yukon XL, 45.8 cubic feet.
- Fourth Place (tie): Ford Expedition EL, Lincoln Navigator L, 42.6 cubic feet.
- Sixth Place: Chevrolet Traverse, 24.4 cubic feet.
- Seventh Place: GMC Acadia, 24.1 cubic feet.
- Eighth Place: Buick Enclave, 23.3 cubic feet.
What is the best crossover SUV 2018?
- 2018 Honda Pilot.
- 2018 Kia Sportage.
- 2018 Kia Sorento.
- 2018 Ford Escape.
- 2018 Volkswagen Atlas.
- 2018 Toyota Highlander. Starting Price: $31,030 | U.S. News Overall Score: 8.7/10.
- 2018 Honda CR-V. Starting Price: $24,150 | U.S. News Overall Score: 8.8/10.
- 2018 Mazda CX-5. Starting Price: $24,150 | U.S. News Overall Score: 9.0/10.
What is the difference between a crossover and an SUV?
For many car experts, the difference between the two is simple: A crossover is based on a car’s platform, while an SUV uses the chassis of a truck. The result is that crossovers use “unibody” architecture, meaning the body and frame are one piece, while SUVs use a “body on frame” design.
Which crossover SUV is the best?
10 Best Crossover SUVs for 2019: Ranked
- Nissan Rogue.
- Ford Escape.
- Chevrolet Equinox.
- Honda CR-V.
- Ford Explorer.
- Jeep Cherokee.
- Toyota RAV4.
- Kia Sorento.
Photo in the article by “Geograph”