To find the largest house in the world, we have to travel all the way to South Mumbai, India. Named Antilia, this private home built in 2010, is the largest in the world, coming in at 400,000 square feet. It also happens to be a 27-story skyscraper.
Who owns the biggest house in the world?
Who owns the biggest house in the world? Owned by one of the richest men in the world, Mukesh Ambani, the 27-storey skyscraper stands 190m tall, its address visible on the Mumbai skyline and is also the most expensive private residence in the world with an estimated value exceeding $USD2 billion.
What is the largest single family home in the world?
Biggest House in the World: Biltmore Estate, United States
This 1895 property was built by George Vanderbilt, and his heirs own and operate it today. The property has 75 acres of landscaped gardens and 35 bedrooms (although these are not open for stay).
What is the largest privately owned house in America?
The Biltmore Estate is the largest privately owned home in the United States. Built near Asheville, North Carolina, it is still owned by the descendants of one of America’s richest families, the Vanderbilts.
What is the most expensive private home in the world?
The $1 billion Antilia, Mumbai, India
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion.
What celebrity has the most expensive home?
The 20 Most Expensive Celebrity Homes in the World
- Howard Stern – $52 million. …
- Tiger Woods – $54.5 million. …
- Tom Cruise – $59 million. …
- Jay Z and Beyonce – $88 million. …
- Oprah Winfrey – $88 million. …
- George Lucas – estimated at $100 million. …
- George Clooney – $100 million. …
- Bill Gates – $125 million.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
The Bill Gates’ house, called Xanadu 2.0, is spread across 66,000 square feet and contains a collection of rare manuscripts, one of which is written by Leonardo Da Vinci, and it alone is worth $8 million.
Who owns the most expensive house in the world 2020?
1. Buckingham Palace – $2.9 Billion. Coming in at number one on the list, and claiming the title of the most expensive house in the world, is Buckingham Palace. The palace is owned by the British Royal family and is one of a number of lavish properties in their portfolio.
Who owns the biggest house in America?
|1||178,926||The Biltmore Company|
|3||100,000||(demolished in 1980)|
|4||97,188||Mo Tianquan (via Research Center on Natural Conservation)|
Who owns the most expensive house in Tennessee?
Villa Collina is a 40,000-square-foot estate on more than eight acres along the Tennessee River a few miles west of downtown. It is the largest home in Knoxville and is believed to be the largest home in Tennessee. Owner Eric Barton announced the sale in a press release Wednesday but did not disclose the buyer.
What is the most expensive home in America?
1. The penthouse atop 220 Central Park South, a residential tower in Manhattan, New York, sold in January 2019 for $239,958,219. This New York City penthouse spans the 50th through the 53rd floor of 220 Central Park South. It currently holds the title as the most expensive home ever sold in the US.
Who owns the most expensive house in America?
First up is currently the nation’s most expensive home, sporting a price tag of $350 million. The Chartwell Estate, located in Beverly Hills, California, is owned by the late head of Univision, Jerry Perenchi.
What celebrity has the biggest house?
Bill Gates’ $125 Million Medina, WA Home
Called “Xanadu 2.0,” Gates’ main home in Medina, WA features over 66,000 square feet of living space, seven bedrooms, 24 bathrooms, and 6 kitchens.
Who owns the most expensive home?
What’s The Most Expensive House in The World?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani. …
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France, owned by Lily Safra. …
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert. …
- 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens, London, U.K, owned by Lakshmi Mittal.
Who owns the most expensive watch in the world?
Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication | $24 Million. The wold’s most expensive Patek Phillipe watch is the Supercomplication created for Henry Graves Jr.
Who owns the most expensive car in the world?
The total value of cars in Ronaldo’s garage, the owner of the world’s most expensive car, is estimated to be 30 million euros (more than ₹264 crore). The Bugatti La Voiture Noire car can speed up to 380 km per hour, reaching 60 km in 2.4 seconds. The car is likely to be delivered to Cristiano Ronaldo by 2021.