What is the most dangerous thing ever?
Of all the species in the world, the largest—and most dangerous—is the saltwater crocodile. These ferocious killers can grow up to 23 feet in length, weigh more than a ton, and are known to kill hundreds each year, with crocodiles as a whole responsible for more human fatalities annually than sharks.
What is the most dangerous thing that many people do each day?
The most dangerous activity: driving | The Seattle Times.
What makes something dangerous?
Anything that involves a risk of injury or to health can be described as dangerous. Smoking is dangerous to health. Being around some animals is dangerous because they might attack humans.
What is the most dangerous thing in your home?
The 5 Most Dangerous Things in Your Home
- Stairs. Over a million people (mostly children and the elderly) visit emergency rooms each year after injuries sustained by falling on stairs. …
- Bathtubs. When you’re looking at injuries and death in children, bathtubs are absolutely the most dangerous thing inside your home. …
- Pools. …
- Prescription Pills. …
- The Floor.
28 апр. 2016 г.
What animal kills most humans?
|Animal||Humans killed per year|
|2||Humans (homicides only)||475,000|
Where is most dangerous place on Earth?
- 10 Most Dangerous Cities in The World to Travel.
- Caracas, Venezuela.
- Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- Cape Town, South Africa.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Acapulco, Mexico.
- Baghdad, Iraq.
What is the most dangerous sport?
Most dangerous sports with the highest rate of injury
|Sport||Rate of injury|
WHO classifies dangerous?
Who is responsible for classifying a dangerous good? The consignor is responsible for determining the classification of dangerous goods. However, if the dangerous goods are explosive, the consignor must use the classification determined by the Natural Resources Canada.
What is the most hazardous class of dangerous goods?
Dangerous Goods Hazard Classes
- Class 1, Explosives. …
- Class 2, Gases. …
- Class 3, Flammable Liquids.
- Class 4, Flammable Solid, Spontaneously Combustible, and Dangerous When Wet. …
- Class 5, Oxidizer, Organic Peroxide. …
- Class 6, Poison (Toxic), Poison Inhalation Hazard, Infectious Substance. …
- Class 7, Radioactive Material.
28 янв. 2021 г.
What are the 9 classes of dangerous goods?
What are the 9 classes of Dangerous Goods?
- Flammable Gases.
- Flammable Liquids.
- Flammable solids.
- Toxic & Infectious.
What are the risks at home?
- Falls. Injuries due to falls are one of the most common household hazards. …
- Fires. In 2018, there were more than 363,000 fires in US homes, causing everything from mild smoke damage to total devastation, including the loss of 3,655 lives. …
- Carbon monoxide. …
- Choking. …
- Cuts. …
- Poisoning. …
- Strangling. …
What are the safety tips when at home?
What Are Some General Home Safety Tips?
- Take special care in storing and monitoring prescription medications. …
- Be cautious in what you share online. …
- Find the easy way into your house and fix it. …
- Put out those candles. …
- Consider a home security system.
12 окт. 2018 г.
What are the hazards in the bedroom?
The most common bedroom safety hazards are furniture since bedrooms tend to have a lot of furniture for a small space. Additionally, as we get older, the need to go to the bathroom during the night increases which also increases the risk of falls.