1. Venezuela. Venezuela has a crime index of 84.36, the highest of any country in the world. The U.S. Department of State has issued a Level 4 travel advisory for Venezuela, indicating that it is unsafe to travel to the country, and travelers should not travel there.
What is the most crime in the world?
Ranking of the most dangerous cities in the world in 2020, by murder rate per 100,000 inhabitants
|Murder rate per 100,000 inhabitants|
|Los Cabos – Mexico||111.3|
|Caracas – Venezuela||111.2|
|Acapulco – Mexico||107|
|Natal – Brazil||102.6|
Which country is No 1 in crime?
Crime Index by Country 2021
|2||Papua New Guinea||80.24|
Where is the most dangerous place on Earth?
- 10 Most Dangerous Cities in The World to Travel.
- Caracas, Venezuela.
- Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- Cape Town, South Africa.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Acapulco, Mexico.
- Baghdad, Iraq.
Which country has the highest crime rate 2020?
The countries with the ten highest crime rates in the world are:
- Venezuela (84.36)
- Papua New Guinea (80.04)
- South Africa (77.29)
- Afghanistan (76.97)
- Honduras (76.65)
- Trinidad and Tobago (72.43)
- Brazil (68.31)
- Guyana (68.15)
What is the number 1 most dangerous country in the world?
MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
- Central African Republic.
- South Sudan.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Which is the dirtiest country in the world?
List of most-polluted cities by particulate matter concentration
What is the safest country in the world?
The Safest Countries in the World
- 8: Singapore. …
- 7: Czech Republic. …
- 6: Canada. …
- 5: Denmark. …
- 4: Portugal. …
- 3: Austria. …
- 2: New Zealand. …
- 1: Iceland. Since 2008, this tiny island nation in the North Atlantic Ocean has been named the most peaceful country in the world.
Is USA safe to live?
America is no stranger to crime. A lot of the safety concerns that visitors have will almost certainly be related to crime – and the potential threat of being a victim of crime. Unfortunately, it is true that – statistically, at least – the USA is far from the safest country in the world.
What is the dangerous thing in the world?
Of all the species in the world, the largest—and most dangerous—is the saltwater crocodile. These ferocious killers can grow up to 23 feet in length, weigh more than a ton, and are known to kill hundreds each year, with crocodiles as a whole responsible for more human fatalities annually than sharks.
Which country has no jail?
A place where there are neither convicts nor prisons would be nothing less than a utopia, a heaven on earth, where even the gods of heaven would desire to live. However, Netherlands have nailed it when it comes to lessening the number of criminals within its geographical boundaries.
Is London more dangerous than New York?
New York has become a lot safer in recent years, but on any measure it is still considerably less safe than London. You are around two and a half times more likely to get murdered in New York than in London.
What country has the lowest crime rate 2020?
These are the 20 safest and most crime-free countries
- Hong Kong. …
- Luxembourg. …
- New Zealand. …
- Switzerland. …
- Oman. …
- Iceland. …
- Singapore. …
- The world’s safest country: Finland. Visitors gather outside of Santa’s office at Santa Claus Village on the Arctic Circle near Rovaniemi Finland.
31 окт. 2018 г.