After analyzing more than 22,000 zip codes in America, we came up with this list as the 10 best zip codes in our nation:
- 10282 – New York City.
- 94105 – San Francisco.
- 10005 – New York City.
- 02199 – Boston.
- 02110 – Boston.
- 22213 – Arlington, VA.
- 22201 – Arlington, VA.
- 10007 – New York City.
What are the top 10 safest cities in the United States?
The 25 safest American cities to live in
- Virginia Beach, Virginia. Virginia Beach, on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, offers residents and visitors many outdoor and water activities.
- Boise, Idaho.
- Boulder, Colorado.
- Richardson, Texas.
- Roseville, California.
- Temecula, California.
- Rochester, Minnesota.
- Bellevue, Washington.
What is the safest neighborhood in the US?
Based on average rate of violent crime per 100,000 population, the top 10 most dangerous cities are: East St. Louis, Illinois.
- Ridgefield, CT.
- Bergenfield, NJ.
- Franklin, MA.
- Lexington, MA.
- Shrewsbury, MA.
- Zionsville, TN.
- Buffalo Grove, IL.
- Weston, FL.
What is the safest city in the US 2018?
The Safest Cities in America in 2018
- This is SmartAsset’s fourth annual study of the safest cities in America. Read the 2017 version here.
- Sunnyvale, CA. Once again, the data shows that Sunnyvale, California is the safest city in America.
- Alexandria, VA.
- Stamford, CT.
- Honolulu, HI.
- Naperville, IL.
- Frisco, TX.
- Fremont, CA.
What is the richest zip code in the United States?
37 more rows
What is the safest major city in America?
Read on to find out why these cities are the safest places to live in America.
- Irvine, CA. Population: 266,663. Lowest violent crime rate: 57 per 100K residents.
- New York, NY. Population: 8,566,917.
- Plano, TX. Population: 288,242.
- El Paso, TX. Population: 687,193.
- Henderson, NV. Population: 291,584.
What city in the US has the most crime?
Crime rates per 100,000 people
33 more rows
What is the safest city in the US 2017?
The ranking suggests that California, with nine of the top 25 cities, is one of the safest states in the US.
The 2017 Safest Cities in America
- Naperville, IL.
- Irvine, CA.
- Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Provo, UT.
- Round Rock, TX.
- Ann Arbor, MI.
- Carlsbad, CA.
- Port St. Lucie, FL.
What’s the safest city in the world?
Personal security takes into account urban crime, terrorism, and other violence.
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Osaka, Japan.
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Sydney, Australia.
- Stockholm, Sweden.
What is the state with the lowest crime rate?
Three other New England states boasted some of the lowest crime rates in the nation: Vermont, New Hampshire and Connecticut. In Alaska, which ranked 50th, there were about 804 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
What zip code has the most millionaires?
Do keep in mind these are median sales prices. The five Zip Codes topping the list are on both the east and west coast. They include Atherton (94027), CA., Sagaponack,(11962), NY., Boston (02199), MA., New York (10013), NY., and Santa Monica (90402), CA. California has the most Zip Codes, garnering 82 spots.
Which zip code has the highest income?
|Zip code||City, State||Percent of households with income greater than $100,000|
|22039||Fairfax Station, VA||79.20%|
|22066||Great Falls, VA||78.66%|
26 more rows
What is the richest zip code in California?
|Zip code||City, State||4Q Median Value|
|92067||Rancho Santa Fe, CA||$1,924,038|
|92662||Newport Beach, CA||$1,737,500|
|93108||Santa Barbara, CA||$1,785,541|
26 more rows
What is the safest state in America?
- Rhode Island. Population: 1.06 million.
- Virginia. Population: 8.41 million.
- Connecticut. Population: 3.58 million.
- Idaho. Population: 1.68 million.
- New Jersey. Population: 8.94 million.
- New Hampshire. Population: 1.33 million.
- Vermont. Population: 0.62 million.
- Maine. Population: 1.33 million. Low violent crime rank: 1.
What are the top 10 cities with the highest crime rate?
- Detroit. Population: 713,239. Violent crime rate: 2,137 per 100,000 residents. The Motor City tops the list of America’s Most Dangerous Cities for the fourth straight year thanks to a stubborn problem mostly with gang-related violence.
- St. Louis. Population: 320,454. Violent crime rate: 1,857 per 100,000 residents.
Is McAllen Texas Safe 2018?
Crime in McAllen dropped significantly in 2018. McALLEN — The city announced on Friday that 2018 saw the lowest crime rate in 34 years, just as President Donald Trump has recently called the current state of the southwest border a national security crisis. There were no homicides in McAllen last year.
Photo in the article by “Cecyl GILLET”