What is your greatest achievement in life best answer?
Example Answer for Your Greatest Achievement or Accomplishment (Experienced): My greatest professional achievement was turning around the success of my last employer’s Marketing department. When I joined, the entire team was struggling and we were failing to hit our quarterly goals.
What is a human achievement?
Take a moment to look around you. Everything that is supportive of your life and your flourishing is an achievement of human beings. Fact two: Achievements are the pursuit of your own individual goals and dreams. … To achieve your goals you must exercise rationality to understand the world around you.
Who has remarkable achievement?
10 Famous People With Surprising Achievements
- 3 Barbara Cartland—Gliders.
- 4 Zeppo Marx—Heart Monitor. …
- 5 Tony Bennett—Painter. …
- 6 Brian May—Astrophysicist. …
- 7 Johnny Cash—Military Code Operator. …
- 8 Jamie Lee Curtis—Baby Diaper. Photo credit: Samhsa. …
- 9 Uri Geller—Radiation Shield. Photo credit: Dmitry Rozhkov. …
- 10 Hedy Lamarr—Wi-Fi. Photo credit: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. …
4 авг. 2019 г.
What were the achievement?
An achievement is a great accomplishment—something achieved with great effort or skill. Achieve and achievement often imply the completion of something important or difficult—a lofty goal or a great feat. … Achievement can also refer to the act of achieving, as in We need to focus on the achievement of these goals.
What is your greatest achievement examples?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
What are some good achievements in life?
- Being able to pursue interesting, high-quality work that has a positive impact. …
- Securing awards, promotions and other acknowledgements of achievement. …
- Maintaining a happy and healthy family life as well as a career. …
- Handling challenge, complexity and change. …
- Exercising leadership, authority and influence.
What was the greatest achievement of early man?
7. The greatest achievement of early humans was the discovery of fire 8.
What is an amazing achievement?
Noun. An exceptional product or achievement, or an outstanding example of something. miracle.
How long have humans existed?
On the biggest steps in early human evolution scientists are in agreement. The first human ancestors appeared between five million and seven million years ago, probably when some apelike creatures in Africa began to walk habitually on two legs. They were flaking crude stone tools by 2.5 million years ago.
What is your greatest achievement in school?
Some examples of accomplishments are:
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who’s Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
29 янв. 2018 г.
What are your achievement and goal in your life?
Let’s have a look at some sample answers: I just want to have a good job, a job I enjoy doing, and be happy in my life outside of work. … My goal is to be a good colleague and employee, and to earn a decent salary that will allow me to support my family and the people I love.
What is an achievement you are proud of?
Talking about an achievement you are proud of is an invitation to tell a story about something you have done that you are pleased with. It may be work-related but could also be more personal. It may have been recognised by others, and may have passed notice.