The Safest Places to Live in the U.S. in 2019 include:
- Portland, Maine.
- Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Boise, Idaho.
- Providence, Rhode Island.
- Lakeland, Florida.
- Santa Barbara, California.
- Santa Rosa, California.
What are the top 10 safest cities in the United States?
The 25 safest American cities to live in
- Virginia Beach, Virginia. Virginia Beach, on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, offers residents and visitors many outdoor and water activities.
- Boise, Idaho.
- Boulder, Colorado.
- Richardson, Texas.
- Roseville, California.
- Temecula, California.
- Rochester, Minnesota.
- Bellevue, Washington.
Which state is the safest to live in?
- Rhode Island. Population: 1.06 million.
- Virginia. Population: 8.41 million.
- Connecticut. Population: 3.58 million.
- Idaho. Population: 1.68 million.
- New Jersey. Population: 8.94 million.
- New Hampshire. Population: 1.33 million.
- Vermont. Population: 0.62 million.
- Maine. Population: 1.33 million. Low violent crime rank: 1.
What is the safest city in the US 2018?
The Safest Cities in America in 2018
- This is SmartAsset’s fourth annual study of the safest cities in America. Read the 2017 version here.
- Sunnyvale, CA. Once again, the data shows that Sunnyvale, California is the safest city in America.
- Alexandria, VA.
- Stamford, CT.
- Honolulu, HI.
- Naperville, IL.
- Frisco, TX.
- Fremont, CA.
Which state is the best to live in the US?
Nearly 400 years later the Bay State still offers great promise. Massachusetts is America’s healthiest state. More than 98 percent of Massachusetts residents have health insurance — the highest percentage in the country, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- North Dakota.
What is the safest major city in America?
Read on to find out why these cities are the safest places to live in America.
- Irvine, CA. Population: 266,663. Lowest violent crime rate: 57 per 100K residents.
- New York, NY. Population: 8,566,917.
- Plano, TX. Population: 288,242.
- El Paso, TX. Population: 687,193.
- Henderson, NV. Population: 291,584.
What city in the US has the most crime?
Crime rates per 100,000 people
33 more rows
What is the safest city in the US 2017?
The ranking suggests that California, with nine of the top 25 cities, is one of the safest states in the US.
The 2017 Safest Cities in America
- Naperville, IL.
- Irvine, CA.
- Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Provo, UT.
- Round Rock, TX.
- Ann Arbor, MI.
- Carlsbad, CA.
- Port St. Lucie, FL.
What is the state with the lowest crime rate?
Three other New England states boasted some of the lowest crime rates in the nation: Vermont, New Hampshire and Connecticut. In Alaska, which ranked 50th, there were about 804 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
What’s the safest city in the world?
Personal security takes into account urban crime, terrorism, and other violence.
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Osaka, Japan.
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Sydney, Australia.
- Stockholm, Sweden.
What are the top 10 cities with the highest crime rate?
- Detroit. Population: 713,239. Violent crime rate: 2,137 per 100,000 residents. The Motor City tops the list of America’s Most Dangerous Cities for the fourth straight year thanks to a stubborn problem mostly with gang-related violence.
- St. Louis. Population: 320,454. Violent crime rate: 1,857 per 100,000 residents.
Is Irvine safe?
Irvine is Safest City for 13th Year. Irvine is the Safest City of its size for Part 1 violent crime, FBI data for calendar year 2017 shows. “The men and women of the Irvine Police Department have again made the hard work of providing unparalleled community safety look easy.
What is the safest country in the world?
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
What state has the most murders?
Murder rates were calculated based on the FBI Uniform Crime Reports and the estimated 2015 population of each state. The 2015 U.S. population total was 320.9 million.
|Gun Ownership (%) (2013)||48.9|
|Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter Rate (per 100,000) (2015)||7.2|
|Murder Rate (per 100,000) (2015)||—|
50 more columns
Where is the most dangerous place on Earth?
- Security guard on Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, which ranked as the most dangerous place in the world to live. (
- The United States ranks as one of the most dangerous places to live in the world. (
- A view of Cape Town, in South Africa, one of the most dangerous places to live. (
Whats the most dangerous city in the US 2018?
Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.
- Monroe, LA. Population: 49,297. Monroe’s Violent Crime Rate: 30.43.
- Bessemer, AL. Population: 26,511.
- East St. Louis, IL.
- Camden, NJ. Population: 74,426.
- Detroit, MI. Population: 672,795.
- St. Louis, MO.
- Wilmington, DE. Population: 71,442.
- Alexandria, LA. Population: 47,832.
What is the world’s most dangerous city?
The following 50 cities have the highest murder rates in the world of all cities not at war, with a population of at least 300,000 people, and all relevant data available online.
List of cities by murder rate.
|Homicides per 100,000||111.33|
49 more columns
Where is the cheapest place to live in the world?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.
- Vietnam. For those wanting to live and work in an exotic place, but not pay a fortune, Vietnam is any budget travelers dream.
- Costa Rica.
- South Africa.
- South Korea.
What city has the most murders in 2018?
Countdown of the top 30 cities in the U.S. with the highest murder rates – 2018
- Elkhart, IN.
- San Bernardino, CA.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,704,958.
- East Point, GA. Population: 35,471.
- Kansas City, MO. Population: 481,420.
- Harrisburg, PA. Population: 48,904.
- Charleston, WV. Population: 49,138.
- Lakeworth, FL. Population: 37,812.
Is Irvine in Los Angeles?
Irvine (/ˈɜːrvaɪn/) is a master-planned city in Orange County, California, United States in the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
|Time zone||UTC−8 (Pacific)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−7 (PDT)|
|ZIP codes||92602–92604, 92606, 92612, 92614, 92616–92620, 92623, 92650, 92697|
37 more rows
Is Orange County CA Safe?
The top 5 safest cities in California are clustered in the Southern California region, in Orange County. Yorba Linda ranks as the number one safest city, with a Safety Score of 90.6. This is not to say that other regions of California are not safe.
What country has the lowest crime rate 2018?
Global Peace Index rankings (2008–2018)
|Country||2018 rank||2016 score|
10 more rows
What are the 10 safest countries in the world?
Below you’ll find the full top ten safest countries, along with each country’s score (1=most peaceful, 5=least peaceful).
The 10 Safest Countries in the World
- Czech Republic.
- New Zealand.
- Iceland. For the tenth year in a row, Iceland tops the safety index.
Which is the dangerous country in the world?
According to the 2018 report, Syria has the highest score – a score of 3.6 – and is the most dangerous country in the world.
Other nations that have a “very low” state of peace and are considered the world’s most dangerous include:
- North Korea.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”