The blue whale has the biggest, heaviest mammary glands, but they are by far the most interesting breasts in the animal kingdom.
- 1 Which animal has the largest breasts in 5 words?
- 2 Which animal is the largest on Earth?
- 3 Which animal has the largest brain?
- 4 What is the largest animal to exist on earth?
- 5 Which fruit is never found singly?
- 6 Which is the largest breast?
- 7 Is a megalodon bigger than a blue whale?
- 8 What is the deadliest animal in the world?
- 9 Is a blue whale bigger than dinosaurs?
- 10 What is the dumbest animal?
- 11 Which animal is the most intelligent?
- 12 Who has biggest brain in the world?
- 13 Could there be an animal bigger than a blue whale?
- 14 What is the largest mammal to ever walk the earth?
- 15 How big is the Megalodon?
- 16 How successful are escape rooms?
- 17 What happens when you eat corn kernels?
- 18 What is the difference between fruits and vegetables?
- 19 What bird has largest breast?
- 20 Why do women’s breasts get bigger?
- 21 Why do bras have wires?
- 22 Are blue whales the biggest animal ever?
- 23 Is a colossal squid bigger than a blue whale?
- 24 How many blue whales are left in the world?
- 25 What animal has the largest brain compared to its body size?
- 26 Who is smarter dolphins or humans?
- 27 What animal has the largest heart?
Which animal has the largest breasts in 5 words?
Mostly, Animals do not have largest breasts. But when it comes to Mammary Glands, the Marine Mammal “BLUE WHALE” has the largest Mammary glands which is about 1.5 metres. The whale is the animal which has the largest breast.
Which animal is the largest on Earth?
Top 10 Biggest Animals
- Blue Whale. The Blue whale is the largest animal of all time, reaching a weight of about 198 US tons (180 tonnes) and a length of 98 ft (30 m).
- Colossal Squid.
- African Elephant.
- Brown Bear.
- Whale Shark.
- Saltwater Crocodile.
Which animal has the largest brain?
What Mammals Have the Biggest Brains?
- Sperm Whale. The largest mammalian brain belongs to the sperm whale, one of the biggest cetaceans in the sea.
- Elephant. The brain of the elephant is the largest contained by any living land-dwelling mammal.
What is the largest animal to exist on earth?
Which fruit is never found singly?
Which is the largest breast?
The largest natural breasts belong to Annie Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA) who has an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in).
Is a megalodon bigger than a blue whale?
Monster-size sharks in The Meg reach lengths of 20 to 25 meters (66 to 82 feet). That’s massive, although a tad smaller than the longest known blue whales. Scientists have made estimates of how big C. megalodon got, based on the size of their fossil teeth. Even the largest reached only 18 meters (about 60 feet).
What is the deadliest animal in the world?
Here, the ten most dangerous animals in the world.
- Humans. Surprised?
- Tsetse Fly.
- Saltwater Crocodile.
- Black Mamba.
- Box Jellyfish.
- Golden Poison Dart Frog.
Is a blue whale bigger than dinosaurs?
Now paleontologists have announced a species proposed to be most massive dinosaur ever discovered: an enormous herbivore estimated at over 120 feet long and weighing over 70 tons—or longer than a blue whale and heavier than a dozen African elephants.
What is the dumbest animal?
Given that sponges and jellyfish are animals, and they don’t have as much as a single brain cell, the answer would seem to be no, but let’s just look at the the universe of animals with brains, however tiny. In this world, it is commonly said that the domesticated turkey is the dumbest animal on the planet.
Which animal is the most intelligent?
What are the smartest animals in the world and how do we know?
- Chimpanzees. On certain memory tests, chimpanzees do far better than us humans.
- Goats. A goat pulling a lever (A), lifting a lever (B), and enjoying the “fruit” of its labor (C).
- Elephants. Elephants can distinguish among various languages.
- Dolphins. Dolphins can recognize themselves in the mirror.
Who has biggest brain in the world?
Could there be an animal bigger than a blue whale?
That is pretty long, but animals on land can only grow so large. Most of Earth’s surface is ocean, and it is there that the true giants are found. As the biggest animal ever to have lived, the blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) seemingly obliterates any other animal’s chances at the length title.
What is the largest mammal to ever walk the earth?
For over a century, Paraceratherium – a 26-foot-long, 15 ton, hornless rhino – has been cited as the biggest of the big beasts. But, according to a new paper by Asier Larramendi, ancient elephants are in close competition for the title of the largest mammals to ever walk the Earth.
How big is the Megalodon?
Megalodon could grow up to 60 feet (18 meters) long and had a bite more powerful than that of a Tyrannosaurus rex. The sea monsters terrorized the oceans from about 16 million to 2 million years ago.
How successful are escape rooms?
Here are 10 key ingredients for a successful escape!
- Pick the Right Team.
- Plan Ahead and Be on Time.
- Come in with a Positive Attitude.
- Understand the rules of the room.
- Keep an eye on the clock.
- Keep a consistent, determined approach.
- See something, say something.
- Don’t take over the room.
What happens when you eat corn kernels?
There are many corn varieties that can differ significantly from popcorn, which are not just dried kernels of the sweet corn we eat. The reason why popcorn pops is the water trapped inside its kernel. If the kernel is heated to a high enough temperature, this water will transform into steam.
What is the difference between fruits and vegetables?
Botanically speaking, a fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the ovary of a flowering plant, whereas vegetables are all other plant parts, such as roots, leaves and stems. This includes such botanical fruits as eggplants, bell peppers and tomatoes.
What bird has largest breast?
Arguably the heaviest flying bird is the kori bustard of southern Africa. Males can reach 42lb (19kg) with wingspans of up to 2.5ft (75cm), but these ground-dwelling birds rarely fly. Concentrating on birds that are in their element on the wing, the Andean condor is often named as the largest flying bird.
Why do women’s breasts get bigger?
Birth control pills can increase the size of a person’s breasts. Estrogen and progesterone levels change during the menstrual cycle, and this can cause changes in the breast tissue. A person may feel that their breasts are tender or sore, as a result.
Why do bras have wires?
It is sewn into the bra fabric and under each cup, from the center gore to under the wearer’s armpit. The wire helps to lift, separate, shape, and support a woman’s breasts. Underwire bras are occasionally linked to health conditions including breast pain, mastitis, and metal allergies.
Are blue whales the biggest animal ever?
Blue whales are the largest animals ever known to have lived on Earth. These magnificent marine mammals rule the oceans at up to 100 feet long and upwards of 200 tons. Their tongues alone can weigh as much as an elephant.
Is a colossal squid bigger than a blue whale?
The biggest known giant squid was 12 metres long, but their average length is 7.3 metres, and most individuals are shorter than 9.2. Its archenemy, the sperm whale, has a recorded maximum size of 24 metres, but 95 percent of these whales are shorter than 15 metres.
How many blue whales are left in the world?
A 2002 report estimated there were 5,000 to 12,000 blue whales worldwide, in at least five populations. The IUCN estimates that there are probably between 10,000 and 25,000 blue whales worldwide today.
What animal has the largest brain compared to its body size?
Who is smarter dolphins or humans?
Are dolphins smarter than humans? Current tests for intelligence indicate that dolphins do not possess the same cognitive abilities as humans and are thus not the “smarter” species. Like humans, dolphins possess the ability to beneficially alter their surroundings, solve problems, and form complex social groups.
What animal has the largest heart?
The human heart is about the size of a fist — and a cow’s heart is the size of a human head. The largest animal heart is the blue whale’s, which has been weighed at about 400 pounds (and it is not the size of a small car, contrary to popular belief).
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”