Top 10 Biggest Animals
- Blue Whale. The Blue whale is the largest animal of all time, reaching a weight of about 198 US tons (180 tonnes) and a length of 98 ft (30 m).
- Colossal Squid.
- African Elephant.
- Brown Bear.
- Whale Shark.
- Saltwater Crocodile.
- 1 What’s the biggest animal ever?
- 2 Whats the biggest mammal?
- 3 What is the best animal in the world?
- 4 Was a megalodon bigger than a blue whale?
- 5 Could there be an animal bigger than a blue whale?
- 6 What is the deadliest animal in the world?
- 7 What is the largest mammal to ever walk the earth?
- 8 Who is the largest employer in the world?
- 9 What’s the cutest animal in the world?
- 10 Which animal is the best Survivor?
- 11 What is the rarest day to be born on?
- 12 Could a Megalodon kill a blue whale?
- 13 Could Megalodon still live in the deep ocean?
- 14 Did Megalodon exist?
- 15 What is the longest worm?
- 16 What’s the biggest blue whale?
- 17 What is the longest animal name?
- 18 Who is America’s biggest employer?
- 19 How many employees does Amazon have?
- 20 Which industry is the second largest employer in India?
- 21 Is India a 3rd world country?
- 22 Can India be a developed country?
- 23 How did India get its name?
- 24 What is the oldest living thing on earth?
- 25 Who has the longest name in the world?
- 26 What age do tortoises live to?
- 27 Who runs USPS?
- 28 How many employees Target have?
- 29 How many employees work at Walmart?
- 30 How did Amazon start up?
- 31 What companies does Amazon own?
- 32 Who is the founder of Google?
What’s the biggest animal ever?
Most people believe that the largest animals to ever exist on Earth were the dinosaurs. However, one of the largest land dinosaurs, the sauropod Argentinosaurus, weighed only about 180,000 pounds (81,647 kg). That’s little more than half the size of an adult blue whale.
Whats the biggest mammal?
What is the best animal in the world?
Top 10 Best Animals of Inside The Entire World!!
- 3 – Toucan.
- 4 – Armadillo.
- 5 – Seahorse.
- 6 – Eel.
- 7 – Eagle.
- 8 – Rhino.
- 9 – Anteater. Imagine a world where you could eat all you could possibly want all day every day for free.
- 10 – Beluga Whale. This cac whale is literally always happy [insert kuch blunts.jpg].
Was a megalodon bigger than a blue whale?
Monster-size sharks in The Meg reach lengths of 20 to 25 meters (66 to 82 feet). That’s massive, although a tad smaller than the longest known blue whales. Scientists have made estimates of how big C. megalodon got, based on the size of their fossil teeth. Even the largest reached only 18 meters (about 60 feet).
Could there be an animal bigger than a blue whale?
That is pretty long, but animals on land can only grow so large. Most of Earth’s surface is ocean, and it is there that the true giants are found. As the biggest animal ever to have lived, the blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) seemingly obliterates any other animal’s chances at the length title.
What is the deadliest animal in the world?
Here, the ten most dangerous animals in the world.
- Humans. Surprised?
- Tsetse Fly.
- Saltwater Crocodile.
- Black Mamba.
- Box Jellyfish.
- Golden Poison Dart Frog.
What is the largest mammal to ever walk the earth?
For over a century, Paraceratherium – a 26-foot-long, 15 ton, hornless rhino – has been cited as the biggest of the big beasts. But, according to a new paper by Asier Larramendi, ancient elephants are in close competition for the title of the largest mammals to ever walk the Earth.
Who is the largest employer in the world?
Largest private and semiprivate employers
|Private and semipublic companies with the most employees in the world|
|2||China National Petroleum||China|
|3||China Post Group||China|
7 more rows
What’s the cutest animal in the world?
Are these the world’s cutest creatures?
- Red panda.
- Slow loris.
- Pygmy hippopotamus. Like its larger cousin, the pygmy hippopotamus has stumpy legs, a blunt snout and extraordinary swimming skills.
- Sloth. Sloths live most of their lives in the trees — mating, birthing and even dying up there.
Which animal is the best Survivor?
The Top 10 Greatest Survivors of Evolution
- Cow sharks.
- Duck-billed platypus. The duck-billed platypus truly looks as if it belongs to another era, if not another planet.
- Coelacanth. Coelacanths were supposed to be dead.
- Horseshoe crab. There is probably no animal that epitomizes the title of “survivor” than the horseshoe crab.
What is the rarest day to be born on?
How common is your birthday?
- 29 September is the most common birthday.
- the 10 most common birthdays all appear in the 13-day period from 22 September to 4 October.
- the least common birthday is 25 December (apart from 29 February, which only occurs in leap years)
Could a Megalodon kill a blue whale?
It fed on other big marine mammals, like whales and dolphins. It may have even eaten other sharks, according to Discovery. Researchers think the megalodon would first attack the flipper and tails of the mammals to prevent them from swimming away, then go in for the kill, according to the BBC.
Could Megalodon still live in the deep ocean?
‘No. It’s definitely not alive in the deep oceans, despite what the Discovery Channel has said in the past,’ notes Emma. ‘If an animal as big as megalodon still lived in the oceans we would know about it.’
Did Megalodon exist?
Megalodon (Carcharocles megalodon), meaning “big tooth”, is an extinct species of shark that lived approximately 23 to 3.6 million years ago (mya), during the Early Miocene to the end of the Pliocene.
What is the longest worm?
What’s the biggest blue whale?
The blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is a marine mammal belonging to the baleen whale parvorder, Mysticeti. At up to 29.9 metres (98 ft) in length and with a maximum recorded weight of 173 tonnes (190 short tons), it is the largest animal known to have ever existed.
What is the longest animal name?
Parastratiosphecomyia stratiosphecomyioides is a species of flies in the soldier fly family (Stratiomyidae). Its genus name comes from Ancient Greek, meaning “Near soldier wasp-fly”, with its species name meaning “wasp fly-like”. It is considered to be the animal with the longest scientific name.
Who is America’s biggest employer?
Employment by company
|United States Largest Private Employers (as of 2017)|
|Rank||Employer||Global number of Employees|
22 more rows
How many employees does Amazon have?
Which industry is the second largest employer in India?
The IT industry continues to be the largest private-sector employer in India. India is the second-largest start-up hub in the world with over 3,100 technology start-ups in 2018–19.
Economy of India.
|GDP by sector||Agriculture: 17.32% Industry: 29.02% Services: 53.66% (2016 est.)|
|Inflation (CPI)||2.05% (January 2019)|
39 more rows
Is India a 3rd world country?
Because many Third World countries were economically poor and non-industrialized, it became a stereotype to refer to poor countries as “third world countries”, yet the “Third World” term is also often taken to include newly industrialized countries like Brazil, India, and China; they are now more commonly referred to
Can India be a developed country?
India’s current economic growth the world’s fastest-growing major economy as of 2015) has improved its standing on the world’s political stage, even though it is still a developing country, but one that is showing strong development. Many nations are moving to forge better relationships with India.
How did India get its name?
The name India is derived from Indus, which originates from the Old Persian word Hindush, equivalent to the Sanskrit word Sindhu, which was the historical local appellation for the Indus River. The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi (Ἰνδοί), which translates as “The people of the Indus”.
What is the oldest living thing on earth?
Methuselah, a Great Basin bristlecone pine (Pinus longaeva) is measured by ring count to be 4,850 years old. This is the oldest known tree in North America, and the oldest known living individual nonclonal tree in the world. The Cypress of Abarkuh is estimated to be between 4,000 and 5,000 years old.
Who has the longest name in the world?
Hubert Wolfstern, Hubert B. Wolfe + 988, Sr., Hubert Blaine Wolfe+585, Sr., and Hubert Blaine Wolfe+590, Sr., among others) is the abbreviated name of a typesetter who has held the record for the longest personal name ever used.
|Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr.|
7 more rows
What age do tortoises live to?
Tortoises generally have one of the longest lifespans of any animal, and some individuals are known to have lived longer than 150 years. Because of this, they symbolize longevity in some cultures, such as China.
Who runs USPS?
The USPS is often mistaken for a government-owned corporation (e.g., Amtrak) because it operates much like a business. It is, however, an “establishment of the executive branch of the Government of the United States”, (39 U.S.C. § 201) as it is controlled by Presidential appointees and the Postmaster General.
How many employees Target have?
|Target Corporation headquarters in Minneapolis|
|Number of employees||~360,000 (FY 2019)|
|Subsidiaries||Target Brands, Inc. Target Capital Corporation Target Enterprise, Inc. Target General Merchandise, Inc. Shipt|
|Footnotes / references|
17 more rows
How many employees work at Walmart?
2.2 million employees
How did Amazon start up?
July 5, 1994, Bellevue, Washington, United States
What companies does Amazon own?
Amazon owns over 40 subsidiaries, including Zappos, Shopbop, Diapers.com, Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics), Audible, Goodreads, Teachstreet, Twitch and IMDb.
Who is the founder of Google?
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”