Highest Currency in the World in 2018 Table format
|S.No||Currency||Value in Indian Rupees|
|1||Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)||241.13↑|
|2||Bahraini Dinar (BHD)||194.15↑|
|3||Omani Rial (OMR)||190.13↑|
|4||Jordanian Dinar (JOD)||103.16↑|
6 more rows
Which country dollar is highest in India?
2. Middle-Eastern Currencies vs Indian Currency Exchange Rate
- 187.44 INR. Israel.
- 20.115 INR. Iraq. Iraqi Dinar.
- 0.0603 INR. Iran. Iranian Rial.
- 0.653 INR. Kuwait. Kuwaiti Dinar.
- 237.93 INR. Lebanon. Lebanese Pound.
- 0.0477 INR. Qatar. Qatari Riyal.
- 19.80 INR. Libya. Libyan Dinar.
- 52.277 INR. Source: xe.com(Rates as on 20 Sept 2018)
Which currency is the highest in the world?
Strongest Currency in the World.
- Cayman Islands Dollar.
- Gibraltar Pound.
- British Pound.
- Jordanian Dinar.
- Omani Rial. This currency is ranked third among the most expensive currencies in the world.
- Bahraini Dinar. Currently, one Dinar equals around 958.735 NGN.
- Kuwaiti Dinar. This currency is abbreviated as KWD.
Where is the highest value of Indian currency?
In a nutshell, these are the places where the Indian currency is higher:
- Cambodia: 1 INR = 58.50 KHR.
- Zimbabwe: 1 INR = 4.65 ZWD.
- Paraguay: 1 INR = 89.52 PYG.
- Laos: 1 INR = 124.89 LAK.
- Colombia: 1 INR = 44.99 COP.
- Sri Lanka: 1 INR = 2.52 LKR.
- Indonesia: 1 INR = 204.31 IDR.
Which countries Indian rupee is stronger?
If you want to holiday out of India, here are a few places whose currency fare weaker than the Indian rupee.
- Sri Lanka.
Who invented Indian currency?
Sher Shah Suri
Why Kuwait has the strongest currency?
The most popular Kuwait Dinar exchange rate is the INR to KWD rate. Indian expat community is very strong in Kuwait, hence the reason for being a popular currency pair. Kuwaiti Dinar has been the highest currency of the world for a while now because of the oil rich country’s economic stability.
What is the strongest currency 2018?
1: Kuwaiti Dinar: The strongest currency in the world: World’s Strongest currency in 2018. The Kuwaiti Dinar is the currency of Kuwait. The most popular Kuwait Dinar exchange rate is the KWD to INR rate.
Why Kuwait currency is too high?
Some of the reasons why Kuwaiti Dinar has a high value: First of all, it is a fixed rate currency, so it maintains its high value without being directly affected by market supply/demand. Kuwait has nearly 10% of the world’s oil reserves.
Which country has lowest value for Indian rupee?
So, the following countries have a lower exchange value than the Indian Rupee:
- Vietnam: 1 INR = 353 VND.
- Indonesia: 1 INR = 207 IDR.
- Laos: 1 INR = 128.42 LAK.
- Paraguay: 1 INR = 85 PYG.
- Cambodia: 1 INR = 63 KHR.
- Uzbekistan: 1 INR = 63 UZS.
- South Korea: 1 INR = 17.48 KRW.
- Kazakhstan: 1 INR = 5 KZT.
Which country money is the lowest value in India?
Countries That Have Lower Currency Value Than Indian Rupees: Save It Till You See It!
- Algeria. The opener to our list is the African country Algeria.
- Costa Rica.
Is Sri Lanka cheaper than India?
Sri Lanka is 2.2 times more expensive than India.
Which countries are cheaper than India?
7 Stunning Countries Cheaper Than India For An Awesome Vacation!
- 1 Indian Rupee = 349.78 Vietnamese Dong.
- 1 Indian Rupee = 2.40 Sri Lankan Rupee.
- 1 Indian Rupee = 211.34 Indonesian Rupiah.
- 1 Indian Rupee = 1.60 Nepalese Rupee.
- 1.00 Indian Rupee = 1 Bhutanese Ngultrum.
- 1 INR = 8.07 Colons.
- 1 INR = 84 Guarani.
Is Thailand cheaper than India?
India is cheaper than Thailand in every respect, except for alcohol. Local activities, food, travel and accommodation are all significantly cheaper in India. Hostels in India average 5-8 dollars a night per room while in Thailand’s bigger cities like Phuket or Bangkok, hostels are not as cheap.
Which countries use Indian rupee?
Who named Indian currency?
The Reserve Bank manages currency in India and derives its role in currency management on the basis of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 2012, a new rupee symbol ‘₹’, was officially adopted. It was designed by D. Udaya Kumar.
Who named Indian rupee?
The Indian rupee was re-introduced in Medieval times, issued and termed as rupiya, the silver coin, by Sher Shah Suri (1540–1545), continued by the Mughal rulers. The history of the rupee traces back to Ancient India circa 3rd century BC.
When was 1 dollar is equal to 1 rupee?
Since India was under British rule Rupee was pegged to Pounds. From 1927 to 1966, it was 13 rupees = 1 pound. This arrangement continued until 1966 when the rupee was devalued and pegged to the U.S. dollar at a rate of 7.5 rupees = 1 dollar. This value lasted until the U.S. dollar devalued in 1971.
What’s the strongest currency right now?
By the way, we also have the TOP 10 of the weakest world currencies.
- No. 1 – Kuwaiti Dinar (1 KWD = 3.29 USD)
- No. 2 – Bahraini Dinar (2.65 USD)
- No. 3 – Oman Rial (2.60 USD)
- No. 4 – Jordan Dinar (1.41 USD)
- No. 5 – British Pound Sterling (1.26 USD)
- No. 6 – Cayman Islands Dollar (1.20 USD)
- No. 7 – European Euro (1.14 USD)
What’s the weakest currency in the world?
TOP 10 – The Weakest World Currencies in 2019
- No. 1 – Iranian Rial (1 USD = ~112,000 IRR)
- No. 2 – Vietnamese Dong (23,194 VND/USD)
- No. 3 – Indonesian Rupiah (14,237 IDR/USD)
- No. 4 – Guinean Franc (9,198 GNF/USD)
- No. 5 – Lao or Laotian Kip (8,550 LAK/USD)
- No. 6 – Sierra Leonean Leone (8,446 SLL/USD)
What country is US Dollars worth the most?
The Countries Where You’ll Get The Most Bang For Your U.S. Dollar This Summer…
- $1 USD = $27 Argentinian Peso. Now really is the best time to visit Argentina.
- $1 USD = $278 Hungarian Forint.
- $1 USD = $1114 South Korean Won.
- $1 USD = $32 Thai Bhat.
What is the average salary in Kuwait?
What is average salary in Kuwait? Based on our survey (728 individual salary profiles) average GROSS salary in Kuwait is KWD 21,141. Average NET salary is KWD 18,109.
Why Kuwait currency is so expensive?
The value of Kuwaiti Dinar — first issued in 1961, is 3.30 dollars. It is considered the most valuable currency due to its stable value, as it’s not subjected to supply and demand. Kuwait ended the link between its Dinar and the US dollar since 2007 and connected the currency with the value of a package of currencies.
What is the minimum salary in Kuwait?
Kuwait’s Minimum Wage is the lowest amount a worker can be legally paid for his work. Most countries have a nation-wide minimum wage that all workers must be paid. Kuwait’s minimum wage is 60 Kuwaiti dinars per month ($216).
Which country currency is high in India?
Indian expat community is very strong in Kuwait, hence the reason for being a popular currency pair. Kuwaiti Dinar has been the highest currency in the world for a while now because of the oil-rich country’s economic stability.
Which is the cheapest foreign trip from India?
Cheap Foreign Destinations to Travel to from India
- Krabi, Thailand. This tropical island on Thailand’s west coast is a popular destination for honeymooners and party-goers.
- Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Hong Kong.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Which is cheapest country in world?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.
- South Africa.
- South Korea.
How expensive is Thailand per day?
In my experience, a three week trip to Thailand will cost you about $1,610 USD which works out to about $77 USD per day. That price may seem high, but your flight will likely be 50% of your budget. If you exclude the cost of the flight, then you’re looking at roughly $39 USD per day.
What are the cheapest things to buy in Bangkok?
It can be bought at extremely cheap prices in Bangkok’s markets or supermarkets, adding to its recent popularity among tourists.
- Bento Squid. Image credit: Must Thai.
- Tailor-Made Clothes.
- Thai Soap Ornaments.
- Tiger Balm.
- Takabb Anti-Cough Pill.
- Pim Saen Nam – Balm Oil Roll-on.
- Bath and Bloom Products.
How long is the flight from India to Bangkok?
Flights from Bangkok to Mumbai • Airlines & Flight Duration
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|Air India Limited BKK ➝ BOM||4 hrs 15 mins|
|Bangkok Airways BKK ➝ BOM||4 hrs 30 mins|
|Jet Airways BKK ➝ BOM||4 hrs 30 mins|
|Thai Airways International BKK ➝ BOM||4 hrs 35 mins|
Is Pakistan currency higher than India?
The Indian Rupee is much more Strong in the International Market than its Pakistani counterpart as the Economy of India is one of the Six largest economies in the World today. 126 Pakistani Rupees are equivalent to One US Dollar whereas 69.78 Indian Rupees are equivalent to one US Dollar!
What language do people from India speak?
Does Zimbabwe use Indian rupee?
Zimbabwe is one of the countries, where Indian currency is used and one does not need to exchange it. Zimbabwe’s currency is Zimbabwean Dollars and 1 INR equals up to 5.33 ZWD. In 2014, the reserve bank of Zimbabwe listed Indian Rupee as a legal tender for trade followed by Chinese & Japanese currency.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”