What are the 10 countries with the largest population?
|TOP TEN COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST POPULATION|
11 more rows
Which country has the largest population 2018?
The World: Population (2018) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||331,026,400|
96 more rows
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Which country has the least population 2018?
The 9 Smallest Countries in the World by Population
- Vatican City. Population: 451.
- Tuvalu. Population: 10,640.
- Nauru. Population: 11,347.
- Palau. Population: 21,097.
- San Marino. Population: 33,285.
- Monaco. Population: 37,623.
- Liechtenstein. Population: 37,815.
- Marshall Islands. Population: 53,066.
Which country has the largest population 2019?
The World: Population (2019) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||333,928,672|
96 more rows
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
What is the safest city in the world?
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Jeroen Swolfs)
- Sydney, Australia. ()
- Stockholm, Sweden. Overall score: 86.72.
- Hong Kong. (Anthony Wallace/AFP)
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall score: 85.2.
- Frankfurt, Germany. (REUTERS)
What’s the best country in the world?
The 10 Best Countries in the World
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
- France. France, the most visited country in the world, ranks second in cultural influence and sixth in the power rankings for the second year in a row.
Is London bigger than New York?
As of 2013, London and NYC had comparable populations. London’s stood at 8.3 million, while NYC stood at 8.4 million. London, however, has much more room for its inhabitants — it’s 138 square miles bigger than NYC. So it’s pretty safe to say that New York is way more crowded than London.
Which race is the tallest?
Dutch men revealed as world’s tallest. When it comes to height, Dutch men and Latvian women tower over all other nationalities, a study reveals. The average Dutchman is now 183cm (6ft) tall, while the average Latvian woman reaches 170cm (5ft 7in).
What is the blackest city in the United States?
Cities with the highest number of Black or African American people
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Los Angeles, CA||3,792,621||8|
7 more rows
What race has the most twins?
African-American women are more likely to have twins than any other race. Asian and Native Americans have the lowest twinning rates. White women, especially those over age 35, have the highest rate of higher-order multiple births (triplets or more).”
What is the most heavily populated city in the world?
Here are the 10 most populated cities in the world, as reported by Time.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- São Paulo, Brazil.
- Beijing, China.
- Mexico City, Mexico.
- Osaka, Japan.
- Cairo, Egypt.
- New York-Newark, United States.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
What’s the smallest city in the world?
The smallest city in the world by area is Vatican City with an area of 44 hectares (108.7 acre). It is a landlocked sovereign city state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome. It is officially called State of the Vatican City.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”