Read about Best Police forces in Africa
Egypt has always been on the front line.
The strongest military in the world is the United States Army, which has been in the lead since 1945, it is followed by Russia, China, India, and the United Kingdom.
- 1 Which country has the strongest military in Africa?
- 2 Which country is the super power in Africa?
- 3 What country has the strongest military 2018?
- 4 Which country has the most powerful army?
- 5 Which country in Africa has the strongest economy?
- 6 Which country in Africa has the highest currency value?
- 7 What is the highest military rank in the world?
- 8 Which country is the giant of Africa?
- 9 What is the most important country in Africa?
- 10 What is the toughest branch of the military?
- 11 Who has the world’s best army?
- 12 What are the 5 super power countries?
- 13 Who has the best trained army in the world?
- 14 Which country has the largest navy?
- 15 Which country has the least debt?
- 16 Who is the richest country in Africa 2018?
- 17 Which country is the richest in Africa 2019?
- 18 Which country in Africa has the fastest growing economy?
- 19 Which country is the richest in Africa?
- 20 Which country has the weakest currency in Africa?
- 21 Is Ghana currency bigger than Nigeria currency?
- 22 What was Nigeria called before?
- 23 Is Nigeria the best country in Africa?
- 24 Is Nigeria the most popular country in Africa?
- 25 Which country is famous in Africa?
- 26 Which country is the most popular country in Africa?
- 27 Which is the most educated country in Africa?
Which country has the strongest military in Africa?
Below are the latest ranking of 10 countries with the most powerful military force in Africa in 2019.
- South Africa.
- Algeria. Algerian military has an active frontline personnel of 120,000.
- Egypt. Egypt is the strongest and most powerful nation in Africa.
- 13 Comments. Add a Comment.
Which country is the super power in Africa?
What country has the strongest military 2018?
The US Military has been recognized as the most powerful in the world for 2018, according to Global Firepower, while Russia and China placed second and third, respectively. India, France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, and Germany rounded out the top ten most powerful militaries in the world for 2018.
Which country has the most powerful army?
Let’s take a look at the Top 10 Countries with Strongest Armies.
- The United States. The United States spends a whopping $612.5 billion on the military, more than the other nine countries’ budgets combined.
- The United Kingdom.
Which country in Africa has the strongest economy?
List of African countries by GDP (nominal)
|2017 Rank||Country||Nominal GDP ($ billions)|
51 more rows
Which country in Africa has the highest currency value?
Here are the top 10 highest currencies in Africa (2019 Latest Update)
- Libyan Dinar ($1 USD = 1.36 LYD)
- Tunisian Dinar ($1 USD = 2.45 TND)
- Ghanaian Cedis ($1 USD = 4.75 CEDI)
- Sudanese Pound ($1 USD = 7.01 SDG)
- Moroccan Dirham ($1 USD = 9.33 Mad)
- Botswana Pula ($1 USD = 9.88 BW Pula)
What is the highest military rank in the world?
The highest rank is Generalissimo, which is a ‘six-star’ rank, superior to the ‘five star’ General or Field Marshal. It is sometimes given other names: General of the Armies (USA) Reichsmarschall (Germany)
Which country is the giant of Africa?
What is the most important country in Africa?
- SOUTH AFRICA. South Africa is the only African country that is a member of the G20 and BRICS (the Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa grouping), and the only African country of the EU’s 10 global strategic partners.
What is the toughest branch of the military?
Generally speaking though, the Marine Corps has the reputation as the toughest units. Their PT test, marksmanship training, and all around readiness is superior, most of the time, to any other U.S. military branch.
Who has the world’s best army?
Best Armies in the World
- 1 Pakistan. Pakistan army is the best among st all armies even much better than US army.
- 2 United States.
- 3 India India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia.
- 4 China.
- 5 United Kingdom.
- 6 Russia.
- 7 Germany.
- 8 Israel.
What are the 5 super power countries?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
Who has the best trained army in the world?
List of the Top 10 Best Trained Armies in the World
- SHAYETET 13:
- S GREEN BERETS:
- THE DELTA FORCE:
- PAKISTAN SPECIAL SERVICE GROUP (SSG):
- RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ:
- INDIAN MARCOS:
- NAVY SEALS:
- BRITISH SAS: The British SAS is just one unit of the British army and was founded in the year 1941.
China (People’s Liberation Army Navy) The People’s Liberation Army Navy has rapidly developed into one of the most powerful navy forces in the world. It has the largest number of major combatants of any navy and has over 250,000 active personnel, a number only second to the US.
Which country has the least debt?
The 11 countries with the lowest levels of public debt
- Kazakhstan — 21.1%. A general view shows the centre of Astana during its 10-year anniversary celebration July 6, 2008.
- Algeria — 20.4%.
- United Arab Emirates —19.3%.
- Nigeria —18.6%.
- Kuwait — 18.6%.
- Russia — 17%.
- Botswana — 13.9%.
- Saudi Arabia — 12.4%.
Who is the richest country in Africa 2018?
Richest countries in Africa in 2018
- Cape Verde.
- Republic of the Congo.
- Mauritania. This country primarily depends on livestock and agriculture, which is why it reached the high place in our richest country in Africa rating.
Which country is the richest in Africa 2019?
Richest African Countries 2019
- South Africa.
Which country in Africa has the fastest growing economy?
Ethiopia is now Africa’s fastest growing economy
- Tanzania – The East African nation is predicted to grow by 6.4% this year.
- Ghana – Ghana was previously the fastest growing economy in Sub-Saharan Africa, but has slowed.
- Benin – The West African country, Benin, is expected to have economic growth of around 6%.
Which country is the richest in Africa?
Currently, Equatorial Guinea is the richest country in Africa, with a per capita income of $34,865.
- Namibia – $11,528. Namibia can be found in Southern Africa.
- Tunisia – $11,987.
- Egypt – $12,994.
- South Africa – $13,403.
- Algeria – $15,000.
- Botswana – $18,146.
- Gabon – $19,266.
- Mauritius – $21,628.
Which country has the weakest currency in Africa?
Top 10 Weakest Currencies In Africa 2019
- Sao Tome And Principe Dobra (STD) This country has the lowest and poorest currency in the shore of Africa.
- Guinea Franc: The currency of Guinea is the Guinean franc (code: GNF).
- Sierra Leone Leon.
- Ugandan Shilling.
- Malagasy Ariary.
- Tanzanian Shilling:
- Burundi Franc:
- Congolese Franc.
Is Ghana currency bigger than Nigeria currency?
Naira and Cedis. If you consider the nominal price (actual amount) of the currency, then Cedis is more valuable than Naira. However, it does not prove that Nigerians earn less than Ghana citizens. International organizations agree that Nigerians should deal with the double exchange rate in the country.
What was Nigeria called before?
Nigeria became a British protectorate in 1901. Colonization lasted until 1960, when an independence movement succeeded in gaining Nigeria its independence. Nigeria first became a republic in 1963, but succumbed to military rule three years later after a bloody coup d’état.
Is Nigeria the best country in Africa?
Nigeria now 14th in Africa in best countries for business. Forbes has rated Nigeria as the 110th best country for business in the world and the 14th in Africa in 2019. This put Nigeria behind South Africa, rated 59th globally. Morocco is 62nd, Seychelles rated 66th and Tunisia is rated 82nd.
Is Nigeria the most popular country in Africa?
Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa with over 181 million people and accounts for about 15.98% of the total African population. The Democratic Republic of Congo is the fourth largest by population and second-largest country in Africa by land area.
Which country is famous in Africa?
Nigeria may not be your usual tourist destination, but the country is famous for many exciting things such as entertainment, business opportunities, arts and culture. Nigeria is known to be the economic capital of Africa.
Which country is the most popular country in Africa?
Top Ten Most Famous African Countries
- 1 Kenya Kenya, officially the Republic of Kenya, is a country in Africa and a founding member of the East African Community.
- 2 Nigeria Nigeria, an African country on the Gulf of Guinea, has many natural landmarks and wildlife reserves.
Which is the most educated country in Africa?
According to cnbc.com, South Africa is the most educated country in Africa in 2018. This country is the only one in Africa listed by OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) as one of the top 40 most educated countries in the world.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”