Who has the richest house in India?
Top 10 Most Expensive Houses In India And their Prices
- #1. Antila, Mumbai.
- #2. Mannat, Mumbai.
- #3. Naveen Jindal Residence, Delhi.
- #4. Ravi Ruia Residence.
- #5. JK House, Mumbai.
- #6. Abode, Mumbai.
- #7. Rana Kapoor Residence.
- #8. White House in the Sky, UB City Bengaluru.
25 дек. 2020 г.
Which is the biggest house in India?
Biggest House in the World: Mukesh Ambani’s Antilia, India.
What is the most expensive house in India?
Antilia – Mukesh Ambani
Well, you probably guessed this one. Just to reiterate, Antilia is the most expensive property in India. Antilia was designed by Chicago-based architects Perkins and Will, with the Australian-based construction company Leighton Holdings taking charge of its construction.
Who has the richest house in the world?
What’s The Most Expensive House in The World?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani. …
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert. …
- An apartment in One Hyde Park, London, U.K, owned by Rinat Akhmetov. …
- Xanadu 2.0, Seattle, WA, owned by Bill Gates. …
- Broken O Ranch, Augusta, Montana, owned by Stanley Kroenke.
Who owns the biggest house in India?
|Height||173 m (568 ft)|
Which celebrity has the biggest house in India?
We tell you about some of the most expensive homes in India, who owns them and where they are located.
- Mukesh Ambani’s Antilia. …
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat. …
- Ratan Tata’s Retirement Home. …
- Gautam Sanghania’s JK House. …
- Anil Ambani’s Abode. …
- Navin Jindal Lutyen’s Home. …
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Jalsa. …
- ALSO READ:
14 нояб. 2020 г.
Which celebrity has biggest house?
Oprah Winfrey has a whole 65 acres all to herself at her estate in Montecito, California, which is known as the “Promised Land.” While she purchased the 23,000-square-foot mansion for $50 million in 2001, today it’s estimated to be worth almost twice that, thanks to the addition of more land and lavish renovations.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
It’s worth at least $127 million today.
According to the King County public assessor’s office, the property is worth $127.48 million as of this year. Gates purchased the lot for $2 million in 1988. It has 7 bedrooms and a whopping 18.75 bathrooms, according to public records.
Who is the richest Indian man?
India’s richest men in 2020
|Rank||Name||Wealth (Rs crore)|
Why is Antilla so expensive?
Every floor is the same height as an average 2 storeyed building. So Antilia actually has around 60 floors! The Antilia is a 27-storey building (designed to survive an 8-Richter scale earthquake, btw) with ceilings so high that a building this tall with regular ceilings would’ve had anything between 40 and 60 floors.
Which is the most expensive apartment in India?
South Mumbai’s Tardeo is India’s costliest residential location, commanding a staggering Rs 56,000 per sq ft average rate for homes available in the primary real estate market, according to property consultant Anarock.
How many rooms are there in Mukesh Ambani house?
A house that has 27 floors
Mukesh Ambani’s house — Antilia — spans over 4,00,000 square feet and has 27 floors. But the height of some of these floors is double than an average single- story floor, making Antilia as high as a 40-storey building.
Which celebrity has most expensive house?
Jay-Z and Beyoncé: $88 Million
6 most expensive home ever bought in the history of Los Angeles.
Who owns the biggest house in the world 2020?
1. Antilia — Mumbai, India. With a net worth in the billions, Mukesh Ambani is currently the richest person in India and on earth. The oil and gas tycoon can boast about owning the world’s largest and most expensive private residence.
Who owns the most expensive car?
The total value of cars in Ronaldo’s garage, the owner of the world’s most expensive car, is estimated to be 30 million euros (more than ₹264 crore). The Bugatti La Voiture Noire car can speed up to 380 km per hour, reaching 60 km in 2.4 seconds. The car is likely to be delivered to Cristiano Ronaldo by 2021.