- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $90 billion. Co-Founder: Microsoft Corp. (
- Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $84 billion.
- Bernard Arnault Family. Owner of LVMH.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Co-founder of Facebook.
- 10 of the Wealthiest Families in the World. Rich & Powerful.
- 10 Richest, Most Successful Tech Geniuses. Career Advice.
- 7 Billionaires’ First Jobs.
Who is the richest man in 2018?
The 20 Richest People in the World in 2018
- David Koch.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Amancio Ortega.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Bernard Arnault.
- Warren Buffett.
- Bill Gates. Microsoft has helped Bill Gates top the list of the world’s richest people year after year.
- Jeff Bezos. His feud with the President of the United States hasn’t made a dent in the Amazon founder’s wealth.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
Who has the highest net worth in the world?
Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer were up a combined $6.3 billion, thanks to a higher Microsoft stock price.
The Biggest Billionaire Winners And Losers Of 2018
- Jeff Bezos. +$27.9 billion.
- Tadashi Yanai. +$7 billion.
- Vagit Alekperov. +$4.6 billion.
- Rupert Murdoch.
- Leonid Mikhelson.
- Gennady Timchenko.
- Steve Ballmer.
- Mukesh Ambani.
Who is the richest man in 2017?
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos surpassed Bill Gates in July 2017 to become not only the world’s richest man, but the richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $112 billion, according to Forbes’s 2018 Billionaires List.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Who is the poorest person on earth?
People you care about will be counting on you, so it’s imperative you learn from the poorest person in the world. In case you’re wondering, Jerome Kerviel did become indebted for €4.9 billion and did serve his sentence.
Who is the richest family in the world?
Here is the list of the top 10 richest families in the world:
- Walton family — Walmart — $152 billion.
- Koch family — Koch Industries — $99 billion.
- Mars family — Mars — $90 billion.
- Van Damme, De Spoelberch, de Mevius — Anheuser-Busch Inbev — $54 billion.
- Dumas family — Hermes — $49 billion.
Who much is Oprah worth?
Others on the list are Nigeria’s Mike Adenuga with $4.6 billion, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey with a net worth of $2.8 billion (2018), South African gold magnate Patrice Motsepe, with $2.9 billion, Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija with $2.5 billion and Mo Ibrahim, a British billionaire of Sudanese Nubian ancestry,
Who is the richest man in history?
Photo in the article by “Flickr”