|Rank||State/Union territory||Data year|
30 more rows
Which state has highest GDP in India 2018?
Which state has highest GDP in India?
Indian States By GDP
- Maharashtra. Maharashtra, the richest state regarding GDP, has a diversified economy.
- Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu, the second richest state regarding GDP, is a leader in the production of agricultural products in India.
- Utter Pradesh.
Which is the richest state in India 2018?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Punjab – GDP Rs.4.65 lakh Crore. On Number 15, we have Punjab.
- Haryana – GDP Rs.6.18 lakh Crore.
- Delhi – GDP 6.22 Lakhs Crore.
- Bihar – GDP Rs.6.32 lakh Crore.
- Andhra Pradesh – GDP 6.99 lakh Crore.
- 10 Madhya Pradesh – GDP 7.35 lakh Crore.
- Kerala – GDP Rs.7.48 lakh Crore.
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
Which state has the highest GDP?
State and country data
|Rank||State||GDP (in millions $USD)|
48 more rows
Which is the cleanest state in India?
Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row.
Which is the richest state in India 2019?
10 Richest States in India 2019
- Maharashtra. With its capital Mumbai being called the economic capital of India, Maharashtra tops this list with its extensive IT industries, as well as many more outside of IT.
- Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Tamil Nadu.
- West Bengal.
Which state is No 1 in education in India?
|Rank||India/State/Union Territory||Literacy Rate (%) – 2001 Census|
33 more rows
Which state is paying more taxes in India?
This is a list of States of India by projected own tax revenues of their governments (excluding the shares from Union tax pool) for the year 2010–15 from “Annexure 7.1” (PDF).
List of states and union territories of India by tax revenues.
|Rank||State||Tax Revenues (INR Billions) 2010-2015|
|02||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||3234|
26 more rows
Which state is most developed in India?
- Maharashtra – Highest Contributor to India’s GDP – Economic Model.
- Tamil Nadu – Most Industrialized and Urbanized State – Socio – Economic Model.
- Gujarat – New Force in India’s Economic Development.
- Serious Contenders – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka – PEST forces will determine what is in store for these states.
Which is poor state in India?
What are the most poor states in India and why? Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam figure among the poorest states where over 40 per cent of people are below poverty line, according to the C Rangarajan panel.
Which state has no river in India?
In which states of India are there no rivers? Not a single Indian state is there without rivers . Major rivers like ganga,yamuna,godavari,etc is not flowing but small rivers are flowing in every states.
Which state has best economy in India?
These top 5 states own 53 per cent of India’s total factories:
- Tamil Nadu. The southern state is leading the chart of the most industrialised states with at least 37, 378 factories till 2013-2014.
- Uttar Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh.
Which US state is the poorest?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, national poverty rate was 12.3 percent or 39.7 million Americans in 2017. These states have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina, Arizona, and Georgia.
What is the richest state in the US 2018?
In its 2018 Best States rankings, U.S. News determined which states have the highest median household income, based on U.S. Census Bureau data.
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
- Alaska. Median household income: $76,440.
- Maryland. Median household income: $78,945.
Which state is the best in USA?
Best States Rankings
|14||South Dakota South Dakota||4|
12 more rows
Which is the greenest city in India?
Top 10 Green Cities In India
- JAIPUR. The pink city of Rajasthan is a smart and well-planned city.
- DEHRADUN. Dehradun harbors few of the most well known and prestigious schools and colleges of India.
- SHIMLA. Shimla is the capital and also the largest city of the state Himachal Pradesh.
Which is the dirtiest city in India?
India’s 10 Cleanest & Dirtiest Cities List Out. Check Out Which City Topped The List
- Simari Bakhtiyarpur, Bihar.
- Champandi, West Bengal.
- Bansberia, West Bengal.
- Chandbali, Odisha.
- Khardah, West Bengal.
- Bidyabati, West Bengal.
- Panihati, West Bengal.
- Khoda Makanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Which is the safest city in India?
Top 10 Safest Cities in India To Live & Work In For Women
- mumbai. Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the capital of Maharashtra and the largest city of India.
- ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is one of the largest metropolitan cities in India and is voted the safest city of the country.
Which is India’s most richest state?
Gujarat has a GDP of 14.96 lakh crore US$ 222billion) Is the Third Richest States in India, It is the greatest inland mechanical concentration in western India after Mumbai.
Which state has highest tourism in India?
Top 10 Most Visited States of India by Foreign Tourists Arrivals
- Uttar Pradesh.
- West Bengal.
- Kerala. Kerala is one of the most educated states in India.
- Karnataka. Karnataka is the 8th largest state in India in terms of population.
- Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is a widely known travel destination for its natural places and beautiful hills.
Which is the dangerous state in India?
According to the National Crime Records Bureau, Uttar Pradesh is the most dangerous state in India. The state reported the highest number of violent crimes in 2012, accounting for about 12% of the country’s total crime cases.
Which state has more water in India?
The rank is based on the percentage of households which have access to safe drinking water.
List of Indian states and union territories by access to safe drinking water.
|Rank||State||% of households with access to safe drinking water(2011)|
32 more rows
Which is most developed city in India?
Here is the list of top 10 cities in india by development on the basis of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- surat. Surat, also known as the Diamond Hub of the world, is ninth most developed city in india with a GDP of $ 40 billion.
- 10 . Visakhapatnam.
Which is the most peaceful state in India?
The Best State To Visit In India
- Kerala. Kerala. Kerala is one of the prettiest states, rightfully dubbed ‘God’s Own Country’.
- Rajasthan. Rajasthan.
- Goa. Goa.
- Punjab. Punjab.
- Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh.
- Gujarat. Gujarat.
- Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir.
Which is the happiest state in India?
Happiest, most prosperous and best states in India survey
- Andhra Pradesh.
- West Bengal.
- Odisha &
- Madhya Pradesh.
Is India rich or poor?
According to world bank, India accounted for world’s largest number of poor people in 2012 using revised methodolgy to measure poverty, reflecting its massive population. However, in terms of percentage, it scored fairly lower than other countries holding large poor populations.
Which is the least developed state in India?
Based on the MDI scores, the 10 least developed states are Odisha, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. The seven most developed states are Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Maharashtra, Uttrakhand and Haryana.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”