These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
Who is the US number 1 trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of the United States
29 more rows
Who is Britains biggest trading partner?
United Kingdom’s Top Trading Partners
- United States: US$64.4 billion (13.3% of total UK exports)
- Germany: $47 billion (9.7%)
- Netherlands: $33.3 billion (6.9%)
- France: $31.8 billion (6.6%)
- Ireland: $28.3 billion (5.9%)
- China: $27.5 billion (5.7%)
- Switzerland: $25.4 billion (5.2%)
- Belgium: $19.1 billion (4%)
Which country trades the most?
The largest import and export merchandise trade partners for most countries of the world are listed below. Details for the European Union, Hong Kong and Macau are also included.
List of countries by leading trade partners.
|Country||Leading export market||Leading import source|
|Botswana||European Union||South Africa|
153 more rows
Who is Germany’s biggest trading partner?
This is a list of the largest trading partners of Germany in 2016, based on data from the Federal Statistical Office of Germany (Destatis).
List of the largest trading partners of Germany.
6 more rows
What country does the US have the largest trade deficit with?
The two largest are China and Japan. Some of the largest deficits are with countries in the third category. They are Canada, Mexico, and Germany. The countries with which the United States has the largest trade deficits in goods are not always its most important trading partners.
Who is Mexico’s largest trading partner?
Mexico posted the highest trade surpluses with the following countries:
- United States: US$128.7 billion (country-specific trade surplus in 2018)
- Canada: $3.3 billion.
- Colombia: $1.8 billion.
- Guatemala: $1.4 billion.
- Peru: $1.2 billion.
- Panama: $1.1 billion.
- Venezuela: $931 million.
- Australia: $909.3 million.
Is the EU the UK’s largest trading partner?
Taken as a bloc, the EU is the UK’s largest trading partner. In 2017 the EU accounted for 44% of UK exports and 53% imports. Looking at individual countries, the the USA is the UK largest trading partner, accounting for just under a fifth of UK exports and just over 10% of imports in 2017.
Is UK a member of WTO?
The United Kingdom has been a WTO member since 1 January 1995 and a member of GATT since 1 January 1948. It is a member State of the European Union (more info).
What is Britain’s main export?
This statistic shows the 30 largest export commodities of the United Kingdom (UK) in 2018. This ranges from machinery and material manufactures, chemicals, fuels, food and crude materials. Fuel was the most valuable commodity with exports being worth 165.7 million British pounds.
What is the richest nation in the world?
From Bahrain to Qatar: These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- The world is getting richer: The global economy expanded by more than 3 percent to $80.68 trillion in 2017. But that wealth is not distributed equally.
- France. GNI per capita: $43,790.
Who is China’s biggest trading partner?
China’s Top Trading Partners
- Netherlands: $73.1 billion (2.9%)
- United Kingdom: $57 billion (2.3%)
- Singapore: $49.8 billion (2%)
- Taiwan: $48.7 billion (2%)
- Russia: $48 billion (1.9%)
- Australia: $47.5 billion (1.9%)
- Malaysia: $45.8 billion (1.8%)
- Mexico: $44.1 billion (1.8%)
Who does America trade with the most?
These are America’s biggest trading partners
- China is America’s largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion.
- The value of U.S. trade with Canada is $662 billion, just a smidge less than China.
- Mexico ranks as America’s third biggest trading partner, worth $586 billion.
Which country is the biggest importer of German cars?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total German exports.
- United States: US$134 billion (8.6% of total German exports)
- France: $124.4 billion (8%)
- China: $109.9 billion (7.1%)
- Netherlands: $99.8 billion (6.4%)
- United Kingdom: $96.8 billion (6.2%)
- Italy: $82.6 billion (5.3%)
- Austria: $75.2 billion (4.8%)
Who does France trade with the most?
France incurred the highest trade deficits with the following countries:
- China: -US$34.4 billion (country-specific trade deficit in 2018)
- Germany: -$19.1 billion.
- Netherlands: -$9.2 billion.
- Italy: -$7.6 billion.
- Belgium: -$6 billion.
- France: -$5.5 billion.
- Russia: -$5.5 billion.
- Vietnam: -$4.9 billion.
What are Germany’s main imports?
In 2017, Germany main imports were: motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers (11 percent of total imports); computer, electronic and optical products (11 percent); machinery and equipment (8 percent); chemicals and chemical products (8 percent); electrical equipment (6 percent); basic metals (6 percent); crude
Does Canada have a trade deficit with the USA?
The United States had a $12.5 billion trade surplus with Canada in 2016. Canada has historically held a trade deficit with the United States in every year since 1985 in net trade of goods, excluding services.
Which country has the largest trade surplus?
Top 20 economy with the largest surplus
|Rank||Economy||CAB (million US dollars)|
16 more rows
How much trade is there between US and China?
Exports were $179.3 billion; imports were $557.9 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with China was $378.6 billion in 2018. China is currently our largest goods trading partner with $659.8 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2018.
What is the UK’s biggest industry?
Take a look at some interesting facts about the UK’s top 10 industries.
- Finance and banking.
- Information Technology.
- Oil and Gas.
- Wholesale and Retail.
What is Britain’s biggest industry?
The service sector dominates, contributing around 80% of GDP; the financial services industry is particularly important, and London is the world’s largest financial centre. Britain’s aerospace industry is the second-largest national aerospace industry.
- Agriculture: 0.6%
- Industry: 19.2%
- Services: 80.2%
What are Britain’s main imports?
United Kingdom’s Top 10 Imports
- Machinery including computers: US$87 billion (12.9% of total imports)
- Vehicles: $75.1 billion (11.2%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $69 billion (10.3%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $66.9 billion (9.9%)
- Gems, precious metals: $40.2 billion (6%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $30.3 billion (4.5%)
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”