According to mtvasia.com
View 2+ moreView 2+
Who is the richest YouTuber in the World 2018?
Top 10 highest-paid YouTube stars of 2018, according to Forbes
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Who’s the highest paid YouTuber 2018?
These are the Highest Paid YouTubers of 2018!
- Logan Paul – $14.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 Million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 Million.
- Vanoss Gaming – $17 Million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 MIllion.
- Jeffree Star – $18 Million.
- DanDTM – $18.5 Million.
- Dude Perfect – $20 Million.
Who makes the most money on YouTube?
- Ryan ToysReview — $22 million. YouTube.
- Jake Paul — $21.5 million. Richard Shotwell/Invision/Associated Press.
- Dude Perfect — $20 million. YouTube/Dude Perfect.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million. YouTube.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million.
- VanossGaming — $17 million.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million.
Who are the top 10 richest YouTubers?
Top 10 Richest YouTubers in The World Right Now
- SMOSH – $11 million. image source.
- Jake Paul – $11.5 Million. image source.
- PewDiePie – $12 million. image source.
- Logan Paul – $12.5 million. image source.
- Markiplier – $12.5 million. image source.
- Dude Perfect – $14 million. image source.
- Evan Fong – $15.5 million. image source.
- DanTDM – $16.5 million. image source.
Who is the richest child YouTuber?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
What happens if you get 1 million subscribers on YouTube?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
How many subscribers do you need to get paid on YouTube 2018?
When you reach 10,000 subscribers, you can expect $100 – $300 per sponsorship, you can expect $100+ from YouTube Ads (it depends on the number of views, length, country, currency, etc.). It’s really hard to reach your first 100 and your first 1,000 subscribers.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2019?
Top 10 Richest YouTubers in 2019
- Dude Perfect.
- Mark Edward Fischbach (YouTube Channel: Markiplier)
- Logan Paul.
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (YouTube Channel: PewDiePie)
- Jake Paul.
- Ryan ToysReview.
- Lilly Singh (YouTube Channel: IISuperwomanII)
How do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. More people watching means more of a chance people will watch the ads or click on them.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber in 2017?
10 highest-paid YouTubers of 2017
- Daniel Middleton (DanTDM) Daniel Middleton, popularly known as DanTDM, was named the highest-paid YouTube personality of 2017 with earnings of up to $16.5 million.
- Evan Fong (VanossGaming)
- Dude Perfect.
- Logan Paul.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)
- Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie)
- Jake Paul.
How much does PewDiePie make 2018?
Coed predicts his Net Worth at the beginning of 2018 to be $61 million (from combined earnings of $124 million since 2010). They estimate that he has cleared at least $9 million a year from advertising earnings on his YouTube channel.
How much does Jake Paul make?
He usually averages around 3 million views per day. Paul’s monthly earnings can reach up to $1 million because of adverts and up to $13 million a year. Forbes reported that Paul was the fourth highest-paid YouTuber in 2017, with earnings of $12.5 million.
How much is KSI worth?
Olajide William Olatunji, better known as KSI, is an English YouTube personality, rapper, comedian and actor. He established himself on his YouTube channel, which he created several years ago to record his FIFA games, and since then has reached over 4 billion views. As of 2019, KSI’s net worth is $5 million.
Who is the most paid actor?
The Highest Paid Actors of 2016
- Harrison Ford. $15 Million.
- Matthew McConaughey. $18 Million.
- Amitabh Bachchan. $20 Million.
- Will Smith. $20.5 Million.
- Chris Pratt. $26 Million.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. $27 Million.
- Salman Khan. $28.5 Million.
- Mark Wahlberg. $30 Million.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2017?
- 1 Daniel Middleton $16.5m (£12.3m) DanTDM used to be called The Diamond Minecart.
- 2 Evan Fong (VanossGaming) – $15.5m (£11.6m)
- 3 Dude Perfect – $14m (£10.5m)
- 4 Markiplier – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 4 Logan Paul – $12.5m (£9.3m)
- 6 PewDiePie – $12m (£9m)
- 7 Jake Paul – $11.5m (£8.6m)
- 8 Ryan ToysReview – $11m (£8.2m)
Who is the richest singer?
The Top 20 Richest Singers in the World 2019
- Barbara Streisand. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Victoria Beckham. Net Worth: $450 Million.
- Gloria Estefan. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Dolly Parton. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Beyonce. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Julio Iglesias. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Celine Dion. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Madonna. Net Worth: $850 Million.
How much money does Ryan from YouTube make?
A family-run YouTube channel, Ryan ToysReview generated about $22 million in pretax income from June 1, 2017, through June 1, 2018, according to Forbes, up from $11 million the year prior. The raw estimate of $22 million put Ryan ToysReview just ahead of controversial star Jake Paul (who banked $21.5 million).
Who is the richest kid in the world?
Meet The Top 10 Richest Kids On Earth
- Elle Fanning ($5 Million)
- Jaden Smith ($8 Million)
- Abigail Breslin ($12 Million)
- Valentina Paloma Pinault ($12 Million)
- Nick D’aloisio ($30 Million)
- Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead ($59 Million)
- Knox & Vivienne Jolie Pitt ($67.5 Million)
- Prince George Alexander Louis ($1 Billion)
How much does a YouTuber make per view?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On Average the YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
How much I can earn from YouTube?
Kay likely gets about $7.60 per 1,000 ad views, down from $9.35 in 2012, according to TubeMogul, which buys and sells video ads. Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. “And then YouTube takes 45 percent,” the Times notes.
How does Mr Beast have so much money?
All of the money MrBeast had used in the making those video were from Quidd. Quidd also helped him make ‘Donating $10,000 to random Twitch Streamers ‘, ‘Giving Homeless People $1,000 ‘ and ‘Giving A Random Homeless Man $10,000 ‘, all gaining an astonishing amounts of views.
Who is Mr Beast and why is he rich?
He rose to prominence with his “Worst Intros” video series. He’s also known for donating thousands of dollars to Twitch Streamers, the homeless and to random strangers. Mr Beast was born Jimmy Donaldson on May 7, 1998, in Greenville, North Carolina.
What is Shane Dawson’s net worth 2019?
However, Shane has come a long way since then and in 2018 is estimated to have a net worth of $4 million. Dawson was just nineteen years old when he started his YouTube channel ShaneDawsonTV in 2008. By 2010, in two years, the videos on his channel managed to garner over 500,000,000 views.
Is Jeffree Star rich?
Jeffree Star Cosmetics became a worldwide makeup brand and his success on YouTube was just getting bigger. He has gained over 9 million subscribers and over 1 billion views as of 2018. Today Star focuses on his makeup line along with other business ventures. As of 2019, Jeffree Star’s net worth is $50 million dollars.
Do YouTubers get paid monthly?
Yes, Youtube pay money on a monthly basis and mostly it is in the 21st of the month. Once you have earned a hundred dollars, YouTube will start paying you on a monthly basis. Advertisers only pay when someone clicks an ad or watches for 30 seconds. You don’t make money based on the amount of views you have.
How do YouTubers make money UK?
A Youtuber with a large audience from the US or the UK will therefore earn a lot more than someone with less viewers based in a developing country. PewDiePie, with his 53 million of subscribers, earns an average of $7.6 per 1000 views. Another way Youtubers make money is through sponsored content.
Do YouTubers get paid for subscribers?
Typically the CPM for YouTuber can range from 20 cents to $10 per 1,000 views. But typically an average channel will get about $1.50 – $3 per 1,000 views. For each subscriber that a YouTuber creator gains, thats one extra view that they will get per view and even more views down the track.
Can YouTube make you rich?
For many, however, YouTube is a full-time job. Billions of dollars are spent each year on video ads that run in YouTube videos, allowing the makers of popular videos to generate passive income streams from their contributions to the site. Earlier this week, we profiled 25 celebrities who got rich and famous on YouTube.
Who is the best YouTuber ever?
The 10 Biggest YouTube Channels Right Now
- Felipe Neto.
- JuegaGerman. Subscribers: 33.71 million.
- elrubiusOMG. Subscribers: 33.98 million.
- whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 34.94 million.
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 38.35 million.
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 39.56 million.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 87.97 million.
Who is the best YouTuber in the World 2019?
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, better known as PewDiePie to his almost 83 million subscribers (called “bros”, all part of the “Bro Army”), is the most famous YouTube gamer. Since 2013, his channel has amassed the most YouTube subscribers and in 2018, his estimated annual earnings were almost 16 million U.S. dollars.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”