Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
In addition to the $10 a month membership, Planet Fitness also offers the PF Black Card®* membership which is $19.99 a month and includes the ability to bring a guest every day at no additional charge, access to all 800+ clubs in the Planet Fitness chain, use of massage chairs*, HydroMassage Beds*, tanning*, Total Body …
How can I get a free gym membership?
Some gyms have low income programs.
- Community Recreation Centers often have low income programs. …
- YMCA offers financial assistance. …
- 24 Hour Fitness offers a 3-Day Free Pass. …
- Anytime Fitness offers a free 7-day pass. …
- Crunch Fitness offers a free 7-day pass. …
- Genesis Health Clubs offer a free 7 -day pass.
4 янв. 2019 г.
What gym has the best deal?
These Are The Best Gym Memberships That Cost Less Than $50 A Month
- of 14. Planet Fitness. Price: $10/month. …
- of 14. Workout Anytime. Price: $15/month. …
- of 14. Crunch. Price: $19.95/month. …
- of 14. LA Fitness. Price: $24.99/month. …
- of 14. Southport Fitness. …
- of 14. Gold’s Gym. …
- of 14. Anytime Fitness. …
- of 14. Snap Fitness 24-7.
1 авг. 2017 г.
What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
FIRST MONTH FREE. + $0 Initiation Fee
Pay last month’s dues. Membership dues range between $31.99 and $56.99 per month, depending on club location and type. Pay $49.99 Annual Fee during 2nd month of enrollment and annually thereafter. Applies to select Monthly Payment memberships only.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
According to Planet Fitness’ FAQ page on its website, in order to have access to the gym facilities, there is an annual charge of $39 that “goes towards club maintenance and upkeep.” This fee is due once a year and for a lot of people, that time of the year happened July 1, 2020.
What are the hidden fees at Planet Fitness?
|Price Basic Monthly Price||$10.00|
|Upfront Costs Initiation/Activation Price||$1–$29|
|Locations Number of Locations||50|
|Hidden Fees Additional Fees?||$39|
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
You may find membership discounts or deals on classes on a gym’s website or through sites such as Groupon, Kufahl says. Negotiate a deal. When you decide which club you’d like to join, speak with a manager instead of a salesperson. Managers are more likely to be able to negotiate a better gym membership price for you.
How much does all hours fitness cost?
24 Hour Fitness Prices & 24 Hour Fitness Membership
|24 Hour Fitness Sport Level Membership Prices|
|Access 300+ Clubs. All plans have a $49.99 annual fee.|
|All Club Sport Commitment Membership (24 Month Commitment) (Monthly Fee)||$24.99|
|All-Club Sport Loyalty Reward (12 Months) (Initiation Fee)||$69.99|
Can I bring the same guest everyday to Planet Fitness?
As a Black Card member, you can bring one guest per visit as long as the guest stays with you at all times. Guests are limited to using work out equipment only and are not allowed to use tanning beds and hydromassage chairs or other Planet Fitness services like haircuts.
Is Gold’s Gym better than Planet Fitness?
The biggest difference between Gold’s Gym and Planet Fitness is definitely the equipment selection and culture. Gold’s caters more heavily toward the weightlifting crowd with an excellent array of free weights and machinery, and an environment that encourages lifting heavy.
What gym is the best to join?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Which gym is better to join?
- Best Overall: 24-Hour Fitness. …
- Best Budget Membership: Planet Fitness. …
- Best for Frequent Travelers: Anytime Fitness. …
- Best for Bodybuilders: Gold’s Gym. …
- Best for Luxury and Amenities: Equinox. …
- Best for Machines and Muscle Isolation: LA Fitness. …
- Best for Group Classes: Crunch Fitness.
How much is Costco 24 Hour Fitness?
Costco is currently offering two excellent deals on 24 Hour Fitness memberships. Right now, members can buy a two-year All-Club Sport membership for just $429.99 or a two-year All-Club Super Sport membership for $699.99. That breaks down to around $18–$29 per month, respectively.
How can I get a free 24 Hour Fitness membership?
Try any 24 Hour Fitness gym for 3 days free! No appointment needed – just sign up, select a gym and get your free gym pass. Studio class pass included.
Can I bring a buddy to 24 Hour Fitness?
Q: Can I bring friends or guests to the club? A: Yes. Friends or guests should set up their free 3-day pass at 24HourFitness.com/freepass before they come.