These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
Who does the US export to the most?
Rounding out the list of America’s top trading partners in terms of U.S. export sales, the following ten countries ranked highest in 2017.
- Canada: US$282.5 billion (18.3% of total US exports)
- Mexico: $243 billion (15.7%)
- China: $130.4 billion (8.4%)
- Japan: $67.7 billion (4.4%)
- United Kingdom: $56.3 billion (3.6%)
Who are China’s biggest trading partners?
China’s Top Trading Partners
- Netherlands: $73.1 billion (2.9%)
- United Kingdom: $57 billion (2.3%)
- Singapore: $49.8 billion (2%)
- Taiwan: $48.7 billion (2%)
- Russia: $48 billion (1.9%)
- Australia: $47.5 billion (1.9%)
- Malaysia: $45.8 billion (1.8%)
- Mexico: $44.1 billion (1.8%)
Who is UK biggest trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of United Kingdom
|–||Total for non-EU||-20,819,626,855|
|–||European Union (Total)||-86,318,048,557|
45 more rows
Which countries have the largest trade surpluses with the United States?
They are Canada, Mexico, and Germany. The countries with which the United States has the largest trade deficits in goods are not always its most important trading partners.
What country imports the most American cars?
America’s Largest Car Import Partners
- Mexico. Mexico is America’s top exporter of new vehicles.
- Canada. Canada is the second largest vehicle exporter to the US.
- Japan. Japan is the third largest exporter of new vehicles to the US.
- Germany. Germany is the largest EU exporter of vehicles to the US.
- South Korea.
- United Kingdom.
What are the top 3 exports and top 3 imports of the United States?
United States Top 10 Imports
- Machinery including computers: US$386.4 billion (14.8% of total imports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $367.1 billion (14%)
- Vehicles: $306.7 billion (11.7%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $241.4 billion (9.2%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $116.3 billion (4.5%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $93.4 billion (3.6%)
Why is China our biggest trading partner?
China is America’s largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion. Chinese exports to the U.S. totaled nearly $500 billion in 2015 — more than any other destination. The value of U.S. trade with Canada is $662 billion, just a smidge less than China.
Who is Russia’s largest trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of Russia
6 more rows
What are China’s top 3 exports?
China’s Other Notable Exports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $557.1 billion (26.3% of total exports)
- Machinery (including computers): $344.8 billion (16.3%)
- Furniture (including bedding, lighting, prefab buildings, signs: $89.5 billion (4.2%)
- Knit or crochet clothing, including accessories: $75 billion (3.5%)
Who does the US have the largest trade deficit with?
Why is the US Canada’s largest trading partner?
The US and Canada are each other’s largest trading partners – almost US $1.5 billion in merchandise trade crosses the Canada-US border every day. Millions of US jobs depend on Canadian imports from the US. Canada is the leading foreign source of energy supplied to the US.
How much trade is there between US and China?
Exports were $179.3 billion; imports were $557.9 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with China was $378.6 billion in 2018. China is currently our largest goods trading partner with $659.8 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2018.
What country exports the most cars?
Below are the 15 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of cars in 2018.
- Germany: US$154.7 billion (20.8% of total cars exports)
- Japan: $99.1 billion (13.3%)
- United States: $51.4 billion (6.9%)
- Mexico: $49.4 billion (6.6%)
- United Kingdom: $42 billion (5.6%)
- Canada: $41 billion (5.5%)
What country has the most cars?
List of countries by vehicles per capita
|#||Country||Motor vehicles per 1,000 people|
97 more rows
Which country imports the most goods?
The United States, China and Germany are the leading import countries worldwide, and also the leading export countries worldwide, albeit in a different order. The top traded goods and commodities are oil and fuel, electronic equipment and machinery.
What are the top 3 exports and top 3 Imports of China?
China’s Top 10 Imports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$521.5 billion (24.4% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $347.8 billion (16.3%)
- Machinery including computers: $202.3 billion (9.5%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $135.9 billion (6.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $102.5 billion (4.8%)
- Vehicles: $81.5 billion (3.8%)
What does America import the most?
According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. imported $239.2 billion worth of goods in March compared to exports of just $187.8 billion. Fuel, especially crude oil, is still a major import for many US states. Not coincidentally, machinery and transportation is the second most highly imported commodity.
What are the top 5 countries that the US imports from?
Five countries make up over half of all U.S. imports. They are China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. The United States imported the most goods from Canada until 2007 when China replaced our neighbor to the north. In 2018, these five countries supplied 58% of the $2.4 trillion in U.S. imports of goods.
What does China import the most?
The top export destinations of China are the United States ($476B), Hong Kong ($255B), Japan ($157B), Germany ($109B) and South Korea ($98.1B). The top import origins are Other Asia ($151B), South Korea ($149B), Japan ($136B), the United States ($133B) and Germany ($95B).
What is China biggest export to the US?
China’s Top 10 Exports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$664.4 billion (26.6% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $430 billion (17.2%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $96.4 billion (3.9%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $80.1 billion (3.2%)
- Vehicles: $75.1 billion (3%)
What is America’s biggest export?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”