Most popular YouTube channels as of June 2019, ranked by number of subscribers (in millions)
|Number of subscribers in millions|
6 more rows
Who has the most subscribers on YouTube?
The most subscribed YouTube channels in 2019
- 5: SET India (45.1 million subscribers)
- 4: Canal KondZilla (48.2 million subscribers)
- 3: 5-Minute Crafts (53 million subscribers)
- T-Series (92.6 million subscribers)
- PewDiePie (93 million subscribers)
Who is the biggest YouTuber 2018?
Top 10 highest-paid YouTube stars of 2018, according to Forbes
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
- Jake Paul – $21.5 million.
Who is the richest YouTuber in 2018?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
Which YouTuber makes the most money 2018?
These are the Highest Paid YouTubers of 2018!
- Logan Paul – $14.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 Million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 Million.
- Vanoss Gaming – $17 Million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 MIllion.
- Jeffree Star – $18 Million.
- DanDTM – $18.5 Million.
- Dude Perfect – $20 Million.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
The 10 Biggest YouTube Channels Right Now
- Felipe Neto.
- JuegaGerman. Subscribers: 33.71 million.
- elrubiusOMG. Subscribers: 33.98 million.
- whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 34.94 million.
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 38.35 million.
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 39.56 million.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 87.97 million.
What type of videos are most watched on YouTube?
Here Are the Top 10 Most Popular Types of Videos on YouTube
- Gaming Videos.
- Comedy/Skit Videos.
- Haul Videos.
- Tag or Challenge Videos.
- Favorites/Best Of Videos.
- Educational Videos. YouTube viewers want value from the videos they watch — so it is no surprise that educational videos are a popular video format.
- Unboxing Videos. Whew!
Who is the richest YouTuber of India?
- Technical Guruji (Gaurav Chaudhary) Views 1 billion+ Subscribers 11.491.278.
- BB Ki Vines. Views 1.5 billion.
- Sandeep Maheshwari. Views 476.5 million.
- Nisha Madhulika. Views 1.2 billion.
- AIB – All India Bakchod. Views 382.3 million.
- CarryMinati. Views 535.8 million.
- Kabita’s Kitchen. Views 665.6 million.
- Funk You. Views 437.9 million.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber 2019?
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million. Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images.
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million. YouTube.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million. YouTube.
- VanossGaming — $17 million. Vanoss Gaming.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million. Getty/Tommaso Boddi.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million. YouTube.
- Dude Perfect — $20 million.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2019?
Top 10 Richest YouTubers in 2019
- Dude Perfect.
- Mark Edward Fischbach (YouTube Channel: Markiplier)
- Logan Paul.
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (YouTube Channel: PewDiePie)
- Jake Paul.
- Ryan ToysReview.
- Lilly Singh (YouTube Channel: IISuperwomanII)
Who is the richest YouTuber ever?
Per Forbes’ 2017 list, these are the richest Youtubers in the world.
- Richest YouTubers.
- Lilly Singh – $10.5 million.
- Ryan ToysReview – $11 million.
- SMOSH – $11 million.
- Jake Paul – $11.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $12 million.
- Logan Paul – $12.5 million.
- Markiplier – $12.5 million.
What happens if you get 1 million subscribers on YouTube?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
How do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. More people watching means more of a chance people will watch the ads or click on them.
How many subscribers do you need to get paid on YouTube 2018?
When you reach 10,000 subscribers, you can expect $100 – $300 per sponsorship, you can expect $100+ from YouTube Ads (it depends on the number of views, length, country, currency, etc.). It’s really hard to reach your first 100 and your first 1,000 subscribers.
Who is the most paid actor?
The Highest Paid Actors of 2016
- Harrison Ford. $15 Million.
- Matthew McConaughey. $18 Million.
- Amitabh Bachchan. $20 Million.
- Will Smith. $20.5 Million.
- Chris Pratt. $26 Million.
- Leonardo DiCaprio. $27 Million.
- Salman Khan. $28.5 Million.
- Mark Wahlberg. $30 Million.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber in India?
With over 9 million subscribers to his channel technical guruji, Gaurav Chaudhary is one of the Most Popular YouTubers In India.
What Youtuber has the most views?
Most viewed YouTube channel owners of all time as of April 2019, by views (in billions)
|All-time channel views in billions|
|Fun Toys Collector Disney||14.65|
6 more rows
Who is the most famous Youtuber?
These are the biggest YouTube celebrities you might never have known existed.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 64,822,659.
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 34,248,520.
- Whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 30,718,082.
- ElrubiusOMG. Subscribers: 30,405,922.
- Fernanfloo. Subscribers: 28,864,537.
- Felipe Neto.
Is Greg the fastest growing army on YouTube?
Greg is the strongest family on the internet, we’re the fastest growing channel on Youtube, and we make fire content. AND WE ARE TAKING OVER THE INTERNET. And all you have to do to join is hit subscribe and turn on notifications.
What’s most searched on YouTube?
Top 10 Most Popular YouTube Channels (& Search Volume)
- markiplier (7,580,000)
- jake paul (7,540,000)
- pewdiepie (6,690,000)
- logan paul (6,660,000)
- jacksepticeye (5,550,000)
- dantdm (4,620,000)
- ricegum (3,290,000)
- snl (3,230,000)
Who was the first person to start vlogging?
You probably have never heard of the name Adam Kontras, but he is credited with creating the world’s first vlog.
How many videos are there on YouTube?
The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000. 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute! Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day. In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
Do YouTubers get paid monthly?
Yes, Youtube pay money on a monthly basis and mostly it is in the 21st of the month. Once you have earned a hundred dollars, YouTube will start paying you on a monthly basis. Advertisers only pay when someone clicks an ad or watches for 30 seconds. You don’t make money based on the amount of views you have.
How do YouTubers make money UK?
A Youtuber with a large audience from the US or the UK will therefore earn a lot more than someone with less viewers based in a developing country. PewDiePie, with his 53 million of subscribers, earns an average of $7.6 per 1000 views. Another way Youtubers make money is through sponsored content.
How much money do you make if you have 100 000 subscribers?
According to The Economist, influencers with at least 100,000 subscribers on YouTube can get an average of $12,500 for a sponsored post, with payments going up rapidly if you have one million subscribers or more.
Who is the richest actor 2018?
Only the people on the list know the real figures.
- Jerry Seinfeld — $860 million.
- Shah Rukh Khan — $550 million.
- Tom Cruise — $480 million.
- Tom Hanks — $470 million.
- Johnny Depp — $440 million.
- Mel Gibson — $400 million.
- Tyler Perry — $400 million.
- Jack Nicholson — $400 million.
Who is the richest movie star?
Who is the richest actor in Hollywood? See our top 20 list of wealthiest Hollywood actors.
- Keanu Reeves $350 million.
- Clint Eastwood $375 million.
- Sylvester Stallone $400 million.
- Jack Nicholson $400 million.
- Mel Gibson $425 million.
- Johnny Depp $430 million.
- Tom Hanks $440 million.
- Tom Cruise $550 million.
Who is the richest celebrity?
The Forbes “America’s Wealthiest Celebrities 2018” list:
- George Lucas. Net worth: $5.4 billion.
- Steven Spielberg. $3.7 billion.
- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $1.7 billion.
- David Copperfield. $875 million.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs. $825 million.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”