The 25 highest-paid athletes of 2018
- Lionel Messi, $111 million. David Aliaga/MB Media/Getty Images.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, $107 million. Nicolò Campo/LightRocket via Getty Images.
- Neymar, $90 million.
- LeBron James, $87.6 million.
- Stephen Curry, $79.4 million.
- Canelo Alvarez, $78 million.
- Aaron Rodgers, $75.5 million.
- Roger Federer, $71 million.
Who is the highest paid athlete in the world 2018?
Here is a look at the top ten Highest Paid Athletes in the World for 2018:
- Floyd Mayweather. Total earnings: $285 million. Purse: $275 million.
- Lionel Messi. Total earnings: $111 million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. Total earnings: $108 million.
- Conor McGregor. Total earnings: $99 million.
- Neymar. Total earnings: $90 million.
Who is the highest paid NBA player in 2018?
Who Are the Highest-Paid NBA Players in 2018?
- Stephen Curry. 2018-2019 Salary: $34 million.
- LeBron James. 2018-2019 Salary: $33 million.
- Paul Millsap. 2018-2019 Salary: $31.3 million.
- Blake Griffin. 2018-2019 Salary: $29.7 million.
- Gordon Hayward. 2018-2019 Salary: $29.7 million.
- Kyle Lowry. 2018-2019 Salary: $28.7 million.
- Mike Conley.
- Russell Westbrook.
Who is the richest athlete ever?
The Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World 2019
- Vince McMahon. Net Worth: $2.2 Billion.
- Ion Tiriac. Net Worth: $2 Billion.
- Michael Jordan. Net Worth: $1.7 Billion.
- Michael Schumacher. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Tiger Woods. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Magic Johnson. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Roger Staubach. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Floyd Mayweather. Net Worth: $565 Million.
Who is the highest paid athlete in the world 2019?
- #3 Cristiano Ronaldo. more.
- #4 Conor McGregor. more.
- #5 Neymar. more.
- #6 LeBron James. more.
- #7 Roger Federer. more.
- #8 Stephen Curry. more.
- #9 Matt Ryan. more.
- #10 Matthew Stafford. more.
Who is the richest sport man in the world 2018?
The top 10 highest-paid athletes in the world for 2018 are:
- Floyd Mayweather: $285 million (£214 million)
- Lionel Messi: $111 million (£83 million)
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $108 million (£81 million)
- Conor McGregor: $99 million (£74 million)
- Neymar: $90 million (£67 million)
- LeBron James: $85.5 million (£64 million)
Who’s the highest paid NFL player?
5 things to know about NFL’s highest-paid player and Falcons
- Russell Wilson, QB, Seahawks: $35 million. • Guaranteed: $107 million.
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers: $33.5 million. • Guaranteed: $103 million.
- Matt Ryan, QB, Falcons: $30 million. • Guaranteed: $100 million.
- Kirk Cousins, QB, Vikings: $28 million. • Guaranteed: $84 million.
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, 49ers: $27.5 million.
Who is the richest NBA Player 2019?
In 2019, Yao Ming’s net worth is estimated to be $120 million dollars, making him one of the richest NBA players of all time.
- Dwayne Wade.
- Dwight Howard.
- Kevin Durant.
- Kobe Bryant.
- Shaquille O’Neal.
- LeBron James.
- Michael Jordan.
Who’s the highest paid NBA player 2019?
Check the Top 10 NBA’s Highest-Paid Players 2019:
- Damian Lillard.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- Chris Paul.
- James Harden. Credit: USA Today.
- Russell Westbrook. Total Earnings: $53.7 million.
- Kevin Durant. Total Earnings: $65 million.
- Stephen Curry. Total Earnings: $79.5 million.
- LeBron James. Total Earnings: $88.7 million.
Who is the highest paid NFL player 2018?
The NFL’s Highest-Paid Players 2018: Aaron Rodgers Leads With $76 Million
- Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Khalil Mack.
- Aaron Donald.
- Alex Smith. 2018 Getty Images.
- Drew Brees. Tampa Bay Buccaneers v New Orleans Saints.
- Tom Brady. Houston Texans v New England Patriots.
- Odell Beckham Jr. 2018 Getty Images.
- Kirk Cousins. 2018 Joe Robbins.
Who is the richest female athlete?
The Highest-Paid Female Athletes 2018
- The Most Marketable Female Athletes.
- Serena Williams — Total earnings: $18.1 million.
- Prize money: $62,000.
- Endorsements: $18 million.
- Caroline Wozniacki — Total earnings: $13 million.
- Prize money: $7 million.
- Endorsements: $6 million.
- Sloane Stephens — Total earnings: $11.2 million.
Is Michael Jordan a billionaire?
Peek inside Michael Jordan’s houses, cars, and travels and see what $1.9 billion buys. Michael Jordan made less than $100 million as the NBA’s greatest player of all time, but is now a member of Forbes’ list of billionaires with an estimated net worth of $1.9 billion. He’s also the highest-paid athlete of all time.
Who is the richest retired athlete?
- Michael Jordan. Career earnings: $1.85 billion (2017 dollars)
- Tiger Woods. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
- Arnold Palmer. Career earnings: $1.4 billion.
- Jack Nicklaus. Career earnings: $1.2 billion.
- Michael Schumacher. Career earnings: $1 billion.
- Phil Mickelson. Career earnings: $815 million.
- 7. ( tie) Kobe Bryant.
- 7. (
Who is the highest paid actor?
George Clooney has been named the world’s highest-paid actor of the last year, beating Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Robert Downey Jr to the title. The Hollywood star topped Forbes’ annual list after making $239m (£185m) between June 2017 and June 2018.
Who is the highest paid person in the world?
Net worth estimates are current as of January 16.
- Bill Gates — $91.9 billion.
- Warren Buffett — $90.1 billion.
- Amancio Ortega — $75.8 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg — $72 billion.
- Bernard Arnault — $68.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu and family — $67.6 billion.
- Larry Ellison — $60.4 billion.
- Larry Page — $52.2 billion. (Getty)
Who is the highest paid Youtuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Who is the richest rapper in the world 2018?
The 25 Richest Rappers in the World 2019
- Usher. Net Worth: $180 Million.
- Master P. Net Worth: $250 Million.
- Kanye West. Net Worth: $250 Million.
- Russell Simmons. Net Worth: $340 Million.
- Dr. Dre.
- Sean Combs (Diddy) Net Worth: $855 Million.
- Jay Z. Net Worth: $930 Million. Jay-Z is an American rapper and entrepreneur from Brooklyn, New York.
What is the lowest paid NBA player?
2018-2019 Player Salaries
|1||Stephen Curry, PG||$37,457,154|
|2||Russell Westbrook, PG||$35,654,150|
|3||Chris Paul, PG||$35,654,150|
|4||Blake Griffin, PF||$32,088,932|
39 more rows
Who is the highest paid athlete in the world in 2018?
Mayweather, Cristiano Ronaldo and Tiger Woods are the only three athletes to top the highest-paid list over the past 18 years.
What NBA player gets paid the most?
Now in his 16th season with the league, James’ earnings for the 2018-2019 season total $88.7 million, according to Forbes’ list of the top 10 NBA earners. Looking at salary, bonuses and endorsement deals, Forbes found Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant to be the second and third highest-paid players in the NBA.
Who is the highest paid basketball player NBA?
The highest-paid NBA players by season has recently eclipsed $40 million.
|Stephen Curry||$37,457,154||Golden State Warriors|
|Russell Westbrook||$35,665,000||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Chris Paul||$35,654,150||Houston Rockets|
|LeBron James||$35,654,150||Los Angeles Lakers|
6 more rows
Who is the richest NBA player in the world?
Here’s a look at the top ten richest basketball players in the world.
- Number Seven: Kevin Garnett.
- Number Six: Hakeem Olajuwon.
- Number Five: LeBron James.
- Number Four: One Of The Highest Paid Basketball Players, Kobe Bryant.
- Number Three: Shaquille O’Neal.
- Number Two: Magic Johnson.
- Number One: Michael Jordan.
Who is the lowest paid NFL player?
How much money do NFL practice squad players make?
6 more rows
Is Kirk Cousins the highest paid QB?
Kirk Cousins could be the highest-paid QB with an $84 million contract.
Why do NFL players go broke?
According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or are under financial stress within two years of retirement and an estimated 60% of National Basketball Association (NBA) players go bankrupt within five years after leaving their sport.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”