|3||Kobe Bryant §||33,643|
34 more rows
Who are the top 10 scorers in NBA history?
With that being said, here are my top 10 scorers in NBA history.
- Hakeem Olajuwon. My favorite player in NBA history is the Dream.
- Jerry West. The Logo himself, Jerry West is one of the most iconic scorers this game has known.
- Shaquille O’Neal.
- LeBron James.
- Wilt Chamberlain.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- Larry Bird.
- Kobe Bryant.
Who are the top 5 scorers in the NBA?
The top 10
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. (20 seasons) 38,387.
- Karl Malone. (19 seasons) 36,928.
- Kobe Bryant. (20 seasons) 33,643.
- Michael Jordan. (15 seasons) 32,292.
- Wilt Chamberlain. (16 seasons) 31,419.
- Dirk Nowitzki. (19 seasons) 29,527.
- Shaquille O’Neal. (19 seasons) 28,596.
- Moses Malone. (21 seasons) 27,409.
Who has the best NBA stats of all time?
NBA all-time stats leaders
- Points. K. Abdul-Jabbar 38,387. Karl Malone. 36,928. Kobe Bryant. 33,643. LeBron James* 32,543.
- Rebounds. W. Chamberlain 23,924. Bill Russell. 21,620. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. 17,440. Elvin Hayes. 16,279.
- Assists. John Stockton 15,806. Jason Kidd. 12,091. Steve Nash. 10,335. Mark Jackson. 10,334. Magic Johnson.
What was the lowest scoring NBA game ever?
The most points Milwaukee would score in any quarter was 18, as they shot 31.4% from the field for the game and were led in scoring by the lesser-known Earl Barron. He scored 10 points on 4-for-7 shooting in 10 minutes of play, as the Bucks lost the game 87-56.
Who has made the most 3 point shots in NBA history?
144 more rows
Who has the most 3 pointers in NBA history?
Where Steph Curry stands on the current NBA all-time 3-point list
- Ray Allen – 2,973.
- Reggie Miller – 2,560.
- Stephen Curry – 2,285.
- Jason Terry – 2,282.
- Kyle Korver – 2,280.
- Jamal Crawford – 2,180.
- Vince Carter – 2,165.
- Paul Pierce – 2,143.
Who has taken the most shots in NBA history?
143 more rows
How many NBA rings does Shaq have?
Who has the most turnovers in NBA history?
143 more rows
Will LeBron pass Kareem in points?
If he keeps this up, he can pass Kareem.” James entered Saturday with 31,167 career points, needing 21 points to pass Nowitzki and become the game’s active leader in points scored. Abdul-Jabbar (38,387 points) is first, Karl Malone (36,928 points) is second and Kobe Bryant (33,643 points) is third.
Who is the greatest basketballer of all time?
- Tim Duncan. 3 of 10.
- Wilt Chamberlain. 4 of 10.
- LeBron James. 5 of 10. Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images.
- Larry Bird. 6 of 10. Brian Drake/Getty Images.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. 7 of 10. Dick Raphael/Getty Images.
- Magic Johnson. 8 of 10. Andy Hayt/Getty Images.
- Bill Russell. 9 of 10. Dick Raphael/Getty Images.
- Michael Jordan. 10 of 10. Andrew D.
Who has the most steals in a NBA season?
What NBA records does Steph Curry hold?
Holding numerous records related to three-point shooting, Curry has played nine seasons in the NBA, where he is a five-time All-Star, two-time Most Valuable Player, and a three-time NBA champion with the Warriors in 2015, 2017, and 2018.
How many records does LeBron James hold?
LeBron James has broken Michael Jordan’s all-time NBA record of scoring at least 10 points in consecutive games after achieving the feat in his 867th successive fixture. The three-time NBA champion, 33, broke the record with a dunk in the first quarter of Cleveland’s 107-102 win over the New Orleans Pelicans.
Will Steph Curry surpass Ray Allen?
Breaking into the top-three shooters of all-time against the Bulls, Stephen Curry is on pace to surpass Ray Allen as the all-time leader within two years. If he keeps that average consistent, it’ll take Curry 150 games to overtake Allen. 150 games in an 82-game season is a bit under two full seasons.
Who is the NBA 3 point leader?
Three-point field goals made leaders
|Rank||Name||Total 3-point field goals made|
42 more rows
Can Ray Allen beat Stephen Curry?
Stephen Curry now stands behind only Ray Allen, Reggie Miller for career 3s. OAKLAND, Calif. — Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry is now third on the NBA’s all-time 3-point field goals list, passing Jason Terry in Friday night’s 146-109 rout of the Chicago Bulls.
Who has the most dunks in NBA history?
NBA Most Career Dunks
14 more rows
Who has the most rings in the NBA?
Who is the NBA all time scoring leader?
NBA: all-time scoring list 1946-2019. Statista.
NBA all-time scoring leaders – total number of points scored** (as of April 10, 2019)
|NBA player||Number of points scored|
27 more rows
Who has the most free throws made in NBA history?
142 more rows
What NBA player holds the most records?
Chamberlain holds the NBA record in this category with 50.4 points per game, but his name also appears on the list in spots two through four. The next highest season scoring average is Michael Jordan with 37.09, but His Airness only scored 50 or more points 39 times throughout his entire career.
How many MVP does LeBron James have?
Which NBA player has the most records?
10 NBA Records That No One Seems to Be Able to Break
- Record: 50.36. Held by: Wilt Chamberlain.
- Record: 100. Held by: Wilt Chamberlain.
- Record: 23,924. Held by: Wilt Chamberlain.
- Record: 15,806. Held by: John Stockton.
- Record: 3,265. Held by: John Stockton.
- Record: 8. Held by: Boston Celtics.
- Record: 11. Held by: Bill Russell.
- Record: 11. Held by: Phil Jackson.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”