According to answersafrica.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
Alexander the Great
- 1 Who were the strongest warriors in history?
- 2 Who were the deadliest warriors in history?
- 3 Who were the best fighters in history?
- 4 Who poisoned Shivaji?
- 5 Which army was the strongest in history?
- 6 Who is the most powerful king in history?
- 7 Who was the greatest gladiator in history?
- 8 Who is the greatest soldier of all time?
- 9 Who were the strongest armies in history?
- 10 Who is the best king in the world?
- 11 Who was the greatest Viking warrior?
- 12 How did Chatrapati Shivaji die?
- 13 What happened after Shivaji died?
- 14 Did Soyarabai killed Shivaji?
- 15 Is Balian of Ibelin real?
- 16 Who had the strongest Navy in ww2?
- 17 What was the largest ancient army?
- 18 Who has the most kills in military history?
- 19 How many confirmed kills Does Chris?
- 20 Who is the most decorated soldier of the Vietnam War?
- 21 Who is Shivaji son?
- 22 What is full name of Shivaji Maharaj?
- 23 Where is Shivaji died?
- 24 Who is Shivaji wife?
- 25 How was Aurangzeb killed?
- 26 At what age Shivaji died?
- 27 How did Soyarabai die?
- 28 When did Soyarabai die?
- 29 What is the reason of Shivaji Maharaj death?
- 30 What was the largest navy in history?
- 31 Did Italy have a navy in ww2?
- 32 Who had the most powerful navy in the 16th century?
- 33 How big was Alexander the Greats army?
- 34 What is a permanent force of professional soldiers called?
- 35 How big was the Roman army at its largest point?
Who were the strongest warriors in history?
11 BAD-ASS ANCIENT WARRIORS WHO WILL INSPIRE GREATNESS.
- Tlahuicole. Tlahuicole was a warrior who lived pre-sixteenth century.
- Galvarino. Galvarino was a Mapuche warrior who lived in the 1500’s.
- Spartacus. Spartacus was a Thracian soldier.
- Miyamoto Musashi.
- Prince Rupert of the Rhine.
- Marcus Cassius Scaeva.
- Xiahou Dun.
Who were the deadliest warriors in history?
The Deadliest Warriors Throughout History
- Marcus Cassius.
- Alaric The Visigoth.
- Dipprasad Pun.
- Nai Khanom Tom.
- Miyamota Musashi.
- Simo Hayha.
Who were the best fighters in history?
These Legendary Fighters Wielded the Fiercest Swords in History
- Miyamoto Musashi—Japan’s Sword Saint.
- Joseph Bologne, Chevalier de Saint-Georges—The Gentleman Fencer.
- Donald McBane—The Scottish Duelist Extraordinaire.
- Achille Marozzo—The Renaissance Fencing Master.
- Julie d’Aubigny—The Ferocious Lady Sword Fighter.
- Tsukahara Bokuden—The Wandering Swordsman.
Who poisoned Shivaji?
Shivaji carved out an enclave from the declining Adilshahi sultanate of Bijapur that formed the genesis of the Maratha Empire. In 1674, he was formally crowned as the chhatrapati (monarch) of his realm at Raigad.
|Coronation||6 June 1674|
12 more rows
Which army was the strongest in history?
Most Powerful Militaries of All Time
- 1 USA 1941-Present. I have studied and taught history for many years now.
- 2 Nazi Germany 1933-1945.
- 3 Mongol Empire 1206-1368.
- 4 British Empire 1800-1939.
- 5 Soviet Union 1941-1991.
- 6 Empire of Japan 1905-1941.
- 7 Dai Viet Army 1228-1300.
- 8 Roman Empire 27BC-476AD.
Who is the most powerful king in history?
Though its really hard here is a list of Most Powerful Emperors The History Of The World.
- Genghis Khan : He is the founder of the Mongol Empire – the largest contiguous empire in history.
- Alexander the Great : By the age of 30 Alexander had conquered much of the known world through military force.
Who was the greatest gladiator in history?
Different sources vary slightly in who they consider the most famous, but here are ten famous gladiators in ancient Rome.
- Marcus Attilius.
- Priscus and Verus.
- Flamma. Finally in our list is the man who many consider the greatest gladiator of all time.
Who is the greatest soldier of all time?
- Sgt Dillard Johnson: 2,746 enemy combatants.
- Female Snipers: 775 Total Kills.
- Simo Hayha- 705 Kills.
- Klaudia Kalugina: 257 Axis Soldiers Killed.
- Carlos Norman Hathcock II: 93 Confirmed Kills.
- Miyamoto Musashi: Over 60 Duels Won.
- Dipprasad Pun: Over 30 Enemy Soldiers Killed.
- Chris Kyle: American Sniper ‘Legend’
Who were the strongest armies in history?
What Was the Biggest, Most Powerful Military in Human History?
- Roman Army. The army conquered a huge region.
- Macedonian Army. It was extremely organized.
- Mongol Army. The soldiers were disciplined and innovative.
- Ottoman Army. Soldiers received training starting when they were young.
- Nazi German Army. It employed innovative techniques.
- Soviet (or Red) Army.
- United States.
Who is the best king in the world?
India’s 10 greatest warrior Emperors and Kings
- Ajatasatru (512-461 BCE) Haryanka Emperor.
- Chandragupta Maurya (340-298 BCE) Mauryan Emperor.
- Ashoka (304-232 BCE) Mauryan Emperor.
- Samudragupta (315-380) Gupta Emperor.
- Pulakesi II (610-642) Chalukya King.
- Raja Raja Chola I (947-1014) Chola King.
- Krishnadevaraya (1471-1529) Vijayanagara Emperor.
- Akbar I (1542-1605)
Who was the greatest Viking warrior?
Famous Viking Warriors
- Ragnar Lodbrok. Ragnar Lodbrok, one of, if not the most famous Viking warrior.
- Rollo of Normandy. Rollo of Normandy as his name suggest was a Viking ruler of the historical French province of Normandy in France.
- Bjorn Ironside.
- Ivar the Boneless.
- Halfdan Ragnarsson.
- Sigurd Snake-in-the-eye.
- Ubba Ragnarsson.
- Erik the Red.
How did Chatrapati Shivaji die?
What happened after Shivaji died?
Chhatrapati Shivaji died at 12 noon, 3rd April, in 1680 at Raigad, after running a fever for three weeks. It is said that he died due to contracting a disease Bloody Flux, Intestinal anthrox.
Did Soyarabai killed Shivaji?
After Shivaji Maharaj’s death in 1680, with the help of some of the courtiers, Soyarabai got her ten-year-old son, Rajaram, on the vacant throne. Her stepson and heir presumptive Sambhaji, was able to remove him from power with the help of Soyrabai’s own brother and army chief Hambirrao Mohite.
Is Balian of Ibelin real?
Balian of Ibelin (French: Balian d’Ibelin; c. 1143 – 1193), also known as Barisan the Younger, was a crusader noble of the Kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century.
In the beginning of World War II the Royal Navy was still the strongest navy in the world, with the largest number of warships built and with naval bases across the globe. Totalling over 15 battleships and battlecruisers, 7 aircraft carriers, 66 cruisers, 164 destroyers and 66 submarines.
What was the largest ancient army?
According to Megasthenes, Chandragupta Maurya built an army consisting of 30,000 cavalry, 9000 war elephants, and 600,000 infantry, which was the largest army known in the ancient world.
Who has the most kills in military history?
According to Soviet sources, Surkov had 702 confirmed kills during World War II, but the total is more likely down to Soviet propaganda. A Soviet Georgian sniper who is credited with 534 kills during WWII, one of if not possibly the highest Soviet kill counts.
How many confirmed kills Does Chris?
The Navy credits me with more kills as a sniper than any other American service member, past or present. I guess that’s true. They go back and forth on what the number is. One week, it’s 160 (the ‘official’ number as of this writing, for what that’s worth), then it’s way higher, then it’s somewhere in between.
Who is the most decorated soldier of the Vietnam War?
“the Puerto Rican Rambo”, is a retired United States Army soldier. He earned 38 military decorations during his career, and has been called the most decorated U.S. soldier of the Vietnam War.
Who is Shivaji son?
What is full name of Shivaji Maharaj?
Where is Shivaji died?
Raigad Fort, India
Who is Shivaji wife?
How was Aurangzeb killed?
Aurangzeb had his allied brother Prince Murad Baksh held for murder, judged and then executed. In 1675 the Sikh leader Guru Tegh Bahadur was arrested on orders by Aurangzeb, found guilty of blasphemy by a Qadi’s court and executed.
At what age Shivaji died?
50 years (1630–1680)
How did Soyarabai die?
When did Soyarabai die?
What is the reason of Shivaji Maharaj death?
The largest aircraft carrier battle in history, involving fifteen U.S. fleet and light carriers, nine Japanese carriers, 170 other warships and some 1,700 aircraft. In terms of tonnage, the U.S. Fifth Fleet’s Task Force 58 is the largest single naval formation ever to give battle. Leyte Gulf, October 23–26, 1944.
The flotilla had an active and successful campaign, based at Yalta and Feodosia. After Italy quit the war, most of the Italian vessels on the Black Sea were transferred to Nazi Germany’s Kriegsmarine. In early 1944, six MAS boats were transferred to the Royal Romanian Navy.
The Spanish Navy was the most powerful maritime force in the world in the 16th and 17th centuries and possibly the world’s largest navy at the end of the 16th century and in the early 17th century.
How big was Alexander the Greats army?
32,000+ – the field army for Alexander the Great’s invasion of the Achaemenid Empire – according to Diodorus Siculus. This figure fluctuated, for example at Gaugamela, Alexander commanded at least 47,000 soldiers.
What is a permanent force of professional soldiers called?
A standing army, unlike a reserve army, is a permanent, often professional, army. It is composed of full-time soldiers (who may be either career soldiers or conscripts) and is not disbanded during times of peace.
How big was the Roman army at its largest point?
By the end of Augustus’ reign, the imperial army numbered some 250,000 men, equally split between 25 legions and 250 units of auxiliaries. The numbers grew to a peak of about 450,000 by 211, in 33 legions and about 400 auxiliary units. By then, auxiliaries outnumbered legionaries substantially.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”