According to a report from The Wall Street Journal, the most recent home on the list is a sprawling estate purchased by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos in February 2020 for a jaw-dropping $165 million.
Who owns the most expensive home?
What’s The Most Expensive House in The World?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani. …
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France, owned by Lily Safra. …
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert. …
- 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens, London, U.K, owned by Lakshmi Mittal.
Who owns the 500 million dollar house?
Nile Niami, the film producer and real-estate developer behind the five-year project, which he anticipates will sell for $500 million (£385 million), is currently tying up the finishing touches before it hits the market.
Who owns the most expensive house in the world 2020?
1. Buckingham Palace – $2.9 Billion. Coming in at number one on the list, and claiming the title of the most expensive house in the world, is Buckingham Palace. The palace is owned by the British Royal family and is one of a number of lavish properties in their portfolio.
Where is the most expensive home in the US?
A one-of-a-kind home in Bel Air, California, is claiming the title of the world’s largest and America’s most expensive residence. The mega-mansion, dubbed “The One,” offers a mind-boggling 105,000 square feet of living space and will hit the market for a rumored $350 million.
Who owns the most homes in the world?
Who owns the biggest house in the world? Owned by one of the richest men in the world, Mukesh Ambani, the 27-storey skyscraper stands 190m tall, its address visible on the Mumbai skyline and is also the most expensive private residence in the world with an estimated value exceeding $USD2 billion.
Who bought the 250 million dollar house?
What is Bill Gates house worth?
The Bill Gates’ house, called Xanadu 2.0, is spread across 66,000 square feet and contains a collection of rare manuscripts, one of which is written by Leonardo Da Vinci, and it alone is worth $8 million.
Who owns the biggest house in LA?
Largest houses by floor space
|Rank||Square footage||Private owner (birthplace)|
|3||51,000||John Brady (Bosnia and Herzegovina)|
|4||49,300||Anthony Pritzker (United States)|
What celebrity has most expensive house?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- George Clooney – $100 million.
- George Lucas – estimated at $100 million. …
- Oprah Winfrey – $88 million. …
- Jay Z and Beyonce – $88 million. …
- Tom Cruise – $59 million. …
- Tiger Woods – $54.5 million. …
- Howard Stern – $52 million. …
- Cindy Crawford – $50 million. …
Who owns the world’s most expensive watch?
Worldwide: The most expensive watch ever sold at auction worldwide is the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300A-010, which fetched 31.19 million US dollars (31,000,000 CHF) in Geneva on November 9, 2019 (by Christie’s).
Who owns the world’s most expensive car?
The total value of cars in Ronaldo’s garage, the owner of the world’s most expensive car, is estimated to be 30 million euros (more than ₹264 crore). The Bugatti La Voiture Noire car can speed up to 380 km per hour, reaching 60 km in 2.4 seconds. The car is likely to be delivered to Cristiano Ronaldo by 2021.
What’s the cheapest house in the world?
5 of the world’s cheapest homes.
- Solid home in Skibbereen, County Cork. Price: $51,000.
- Shack living in St Petesburg, Florida. Price $106,000.
- Beachside palace on the coast of Albania. Price $60,000.
- Outer suburbia escape in Victoria, Australia. $79,900.
- A little palace in Gary for $1.
20 февр. 2015 г.
Which celebrity has biggest house?
Oprah Winfrey has a whole 65 acres all to herself at her estate in Montecito, California, which is known as the “Promised Land.” While she purchased the 23,000-square-foot mansion for $50 million in 2001, today it’s estimated to be worth almost twice that, thanks to the addition of more land and lavish renovations.
What is the most beautiful house in America?
The Prettiest Homes in America
- Oak Alley Plantation: Vacherie, Louisiana. …
- O2 Haus: Portland, Oregon. …
- Fallingwater: Mill Run, Pennsylvania. …
- Biltmore Estate: Asheville, North Carolina. …
- Connecticut Mag. …
- Painted Ladies: San Francisco, California. …
- Ernest Hemingway House: Key West, Florida. …
- 6601 Hunter’s Glen: Dallas, Texas.
4 сент. 2015 г.
Who has the biggest house in Beverly Hills?
Second is the Pritzker Estate in Beverly Hills, owned by Anthony Pritzker, an heir to the Hyatt Hotels fortune. The main house sports 49,300 square feet, and the compound has has a two-level basement, bowling alley, game room, bar, media library, hairdressing area, gym, and an arts and crafts room.