1. Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) Located in the national capital, Indira Gandhi International Airport is not only the busiest in India but also the 12th busiest airports in the world. Handled over 65.7 million passengers in 2017-18, it is expected to cross 80 million passengers by the end of 2020.
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport: Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport. Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport: Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Which is the second busiest airport in India?
Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA), which took over Mumbai in 2009, continues to be India’s busiest airport, while Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) is all set to emerge as the second busiest airport in the country.
Which is the busiest air route in India?
India’s busiest air traffic route is the Mumbai-Delhi route, accounting for over 40 lakh passengers during the first seven months of 2017. With over 23 lakh passengers, the Delhi-Bengaluru route was the second busiest route during the same period.
Which is No 1 airport in world?
1. Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Changi Airport once again earned the top prize again this year as the world’s best airport for the eighth consecutive year.
How many airports are there in India in 2020?
486 total airports, airstrips, flying schools and military bases available in the country. 123 airports with scheduled commercial flights including some with dual civilian and army use. 34 international airports.
Which is the cleanest airport in India?
The Madurai airport has been adjudged the cleanest and safest airport in the country among the airports, which handled 1.5 million to 5 million passengers for the Swachhta Pakhwada Awards 2019.
Which country has most airports?
Countries with more airports
- United States. With a total of 13,513 airports, the United States has the most airports in the world. …
- Brazil. Brazil, with more than 200 million inhabitants, has 4,093 airports. …
- Mexico. In its territory of 125 million inhabitants, it has 1,714 airports. …
- Canada. …
- Russia. …
- Argentina. …
6 авг. 2020 г.
Which is the busiest airport in world?
Aircraft movements grew by +1.5% in 2019 for the top 20 airports. Chicago O’Hare remained the busiest airport in the world for aircraft movements, with Atlanta-Hartsfield-Jackson Airport coming in a close second. Both saw movements decrease in the first quarter of 2020.
Which airport has the most flights per day in India?
Located in the national capital, Indira Gandhi International Airport is not only the busiest in India but also the 12th busiest airports in the world. Handled over 65.7 million passengers in 2017-18, it is expected to cross 80 million passengers by the end of 2020.
Which airline has the most flights per day?
|1||Delta Air Lines||6,700|
What is the most flown route in the world?
The top 50 busiest air routes
Which countries do not have an airport?
Which Countries Have No Airport?
- Andorra. Landlocked between Spain and France, Andorra is the largest country on the list that lacks an airport. …
- Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein is a landlocked country found between Switzerland and Austria. …
- Monaco. Monaco is a city-state situated in the French Riviera. …
- San Marino. …
- Vatican City. …
- You Might Also Like.
15 февр. 2014 г.
Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
Toronto’s Pearson International Airport was singled out as “the world’s most expensive airport” at an international conference on the future of global air transport. Air Canada president Montie Brewer said operating out of Pearson affects the airline’s cost structure and fares.