|Name||Number of locations|
What are the biggest fast food chains?
- Subway. Unit count: 23,802. Franchised stores: 23,802. …
- Starbucks. Unit count: 15,041. Franchised stores: 6,768. …
- McDonald’s. Unit count: 13,846. Franchised stores: 13,154. …
- Dunkin’ Unit count: 9,630. …
- Pizza Hut. Unit count: 7,416. …
- Burger King. Unit count: 7,346. …
- Taco Bell. Unit count: 7,089. …
- Domino’s. Unit count: 6,157.
What are the top 5 fast food chains in the world?
Top Chain Restaurants Worldwide
- McDonald’s. If you guessed McDonald’s sat on the top perch as the world’s number one fast food chain, you’d be right. …
- Subway. With more than 36,000 chains worldwide, Subway, grew to popularity because of its healthier fast food options. …
- Kentucky Fried Chicken. …
- Starbucks. …
- Burger King. …
- Pizza Hut. …
- Domino’s. …
- Dunkin’ Donuts.
Whats the largest food chain in the world?
The World’s Largest Fast Food Restaurant Chains
|Rank||Name||Number of Locations|
Is Subway the largest fast food chain?
The study found that Subway is the largest chain. Its locations account for 18.5% of all fast-food restaurants in the US. McDonald’s, Burger King, and Taco Bell are also among the largest fast-food chains in the US.
Who is number 1 fast food chain?
Fast Food Chains Ranked, by Revenue
What is the richest fast food company?
Which Fast Food Restaurants Make the Most Money?
- McDonald’s: $37 billion in system-wide U.S. sales.
- Starbucks: $13 billion in system-wide U.S. sales.
- Subway: $10.8 billion in system-wide U.S. sales.
- Burger King: $10 billion in system-wide U.S. sales.
- Taco Bell: $9.8 billion in system-wide U.S. sales.
Who is the healthiest fast food chain?
10 Fast-Food Restaurants That Serve Healthy Foods
- Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in foods like tacos and burritos. …
- Chick-fil-A. Chick-fil-A is a fast-food restaurant that specializes in chicken sandwiches. …
- Wendy’s. …
- McDonald’s. …
- Ruby Tuesday. …
- The Cheesecake Factory. …
- KFC. …
Is Starbucks bigger than McDonald’s?
Starbucks’ growth has finally outpaced McDonald’s — but the coffee giant is still dwarfed by another chain. Starbucks’ nearly 14,300 locations means that it now has more locations than McDonald’s, which has roughly 14,000 restaurants in the United States, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
Which fast food is most popular?
Ranking The Top 50 Fast-Food Chains in America
Is Subway bigger than McDonald’s 2020?
Sandwich group Subway has overtaken McDonald’s as the world’s largest restaurant chain, the company has said. Subway had 33,749 sites across the globe at the end of last year, compared with 32,737 for McDonald’s. … McDonald’s has restaurants in 117 countries around the world and employs 1.7 million people.
Which fast food franchise has the most restaurants in the world?
KFC. The Kentucky Fried Chicken brand is recognised worldwide, with nearly 14,000 restaurants in 112 countries.
Which country has the most fast food restaurants in the world?
The United States eats the most fast food in the world.
Is Subway closing down 2020?
In the five years going into 2020, the chain shrunk by 12% as its franchisees closed more than 3,000 units overall. Subway entered 2020 with 23,801 locations. If the company closed 2,400 locations it would have 21,401 locations right now, wiping out well over a decade’s worth of unit count growth.
What is the biggest fast food chain in America?
|Rank||Chain||# of Locations (U.S.)|
Where is the largest McDonald’s in the world?
The World’s Largest Entertainment McDonald’s, also known as Epic McD, is a McDonald’s restaurant which opened in 1976 in Orlando, Florida.
|World’s Largest Entertainment McDonald’s|
|Street address||6875 Sand Lake Rd|