According to bankrate.com
View 5+ moreView 5+
Bank of America
What are the 5 largest US banks?
These are the 5 largest banks in America
- JPMorgan Chase.
- Bank of America.
- Citigroup Inc.
- Wells Fargo & Co. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo is a massive international bank chain.
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Goldman Sachs, which is headquartered at 200 West Street in New York City, handles $933 billion in assets.
What are the 10 largest US banks?
- TD Group US Holdings LLC.
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc.
- Capital One Financial Corp.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp.
- HSBC North America Holdings Inc. Assets: $274.31 billion.
- Charles Schwab Corp. Assets: $272.10 billion.
- State Street Corp. Assets: $234.01 billion.
- BB&T Corp. Assets: $222.89 billion.
Who is the number 1 bank in America?
List of largest banks in the United States
|Rank||Bank name||Total assets (billions of US$)|
|1||JP Morgan Chase||$2,622|
|2||Bank of America||$2,354|
94 more rows
Who is the biggest bank in the United States?
The Top Ten: Largest Banks in U.S.
|1.||Bank of America Corp.||$2,340,667,014|
|2.||J. P. Morgan Chase & Company||2,135,796,000|
|4.||Wells Fargo & Company||1,223,630,000|
6 more rows
What bank is better Chase or Bank of America?
Chase vs. Bank of America: Bank Accounts. Plus, two Chase checking accounts earn interest while only one Bank of America checking account earns interest. Bank of America does offer a Featured CD in addition to its Standard Term CD accounts. Bank of America also offer IRAs modeled after a money market account and CDs.
What are the top 3 banks in the US?
Below is our top 10 banks in America.
- Bank of America.
- Wells Fargo.
- US Bancorp/U.S. Bank.
- Bank of New York Mellon.
- State Street.
What are the best US banks?
Bankrate ranked the best banks in America depending on whether they offer free or low-fee checking and savings accounts, low out-of-network ATM fees and highly-rated mobile apps.
The top 5 big banks:
- Capital One.
- First-Citizens Bank & Trust.
- PNC Bank.
- U.S. Bank.
- Wells Fargo Bank.
Which bank has most branches in USA?
How We Make Money
|Source: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. data as of July 12, 2018|
|Wells Fargo Bank||5,930||1|
|JPMorgan Chase Bank||5,193||2|
|Bank Of America||4,488||3|
7 more rows
Is Chase better than Wells Fargo?
Chase vs. Wells Fargo: Bank Accounts. However, Wells Fargo outperforms Chase with a wider variety of bank accounts available to its customers. Not only does Wells Fargo offer bank account IRAs (which Chase lacks), but Wells Fargo offers more choices of both CDs and checking accounts.