Which country has the highest population density 2018?
62 more rows
What are the top 10 most densely populated countries?
Countries With the Highest Population Density
- Macau is the most densely populated region in the world, with 48,003 people per square mile (18,534 people per square kilometer).
- Singapore is the world’s third most densely populated place with 18,513 people per every square mile.
What is the most densely populated city in the world 2018?
As of 2018, with 24.1 million inhabitants, Shanghai is the world’s most populous city, according to the data released by the City Mayors Foundation, while Beijing (18.6 million people) ranked number two on the list.
Which is the most densely populated city of the world?
The World’s Most Densely Populated Cities
- Manila – 41,515 People/Sq Km. Manila is the earth’s most densely populated city proper and the capital city of Philippines.
- Mumbai – 28,508/Sq Km. Mumbai is the capital of the state of Maharashtra, India and a large city with over 12,478,447 residents.
- Dhaka – 28,410/Sq Km.
- Caloocan – 27,916/Sq Km.
- Chennai – 25,854/Sq Km.
Which is the most crowded country in the world?
|TOP 10 MOST POPULOUS COUNTRIES (July 1, 2019)|
|Rank. Country||Population||Rank. Country. Population|
|1. China||1,389,618,778||6. Brazil|
|2. India||1,311,559,204||7. Nigeria|
|3. United States||331,883,986||8. Bangladesh|
2 more rows
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
Which country has the largest population 2018?
The World: Population (2018) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||331,026,400|
96 more rows
What are the 5 most densely populated countries?
Mongolia is least densely populated country followed by Namibia and Australia. Five least dense countries over population of 10 million are : Australia (3.22) Canada (4.06), Kazakhstan (6.82), Russian Federation (8.79) and Bolivia (Plurinational State of) (10.25).
Is England the most densely populated country in the world?
England has become the most crowded major nation in Europe, official figures have revealed. The number of people living in England has overtaken the population density of Holland, which has traditionally been the most densely-populated major nation on the continent.
What’s the smallest city in the world?
The smallest city in the world by area is Vatican City with an area of 44 hectares (108.7 acre). It is a landlocked sovereign city state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome. It is officially called State of the Vatican City.
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What is the most populous city in the world 2018?
By 2050, the world will be home to almost 10 billion people, two-thirds of which will live in cities.
The 20 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo-Yokohama, Japan. Save this picture!
- Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Delhi, India.
- Manila, Philippines.
- Seoul, South Korea.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- New York City, USA.
Which is the most crowded city in the world?
The biggest cities to ever exist
- Tokyo, Japan. Despite its huge prominence today, Tokyo (then Edo) only began its growth after the beginning of the Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Delhi, India.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai (Bombay) India.
- São Paulo, Brazil.
- Beijing, China.
- Mexico City, Mexico.
- Keihanshin M.M.A. (Osaka), Japan.
What is the least densely populated city in the world?
The world’s least-densely populated territory is Greenland, with a rate of 0.03 people per square kilometer. The country belongs to the Kingdom of Denmark and has been inhabited for over 4500 years.
What is the most densely populated city in England?
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Which country is the smallest in the world?
Based on landmass, Vatican City is the smallest country in the world, measuring just 0.2 square miles, almost 120 times smaller than the island of Manhattan. Situated on the western bank of the Tiber River, Vatican City’s 2-mile border is landlocked by Italy.
Which country pollutes the most?
Top 5 most polluting countries
- China (30%) The world’s most populated country has an enormous export market, which has seen its industry grow to become a serious danger to the planet.
- United States (15%) The world’s biggest industrial and commercial power.
- India (7%)
- Russia (5%)
- Japan (4%)
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
Which country is the strongest in world?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
What percentage of Britain is built on?
More than half of the UK land area is farmland (fields, orchards etc), just over a third might be termed natural or semi-natural (moors, heathland, natural grassland etc), a little under 6% is built on (roads, buildings, airports, quarries etc) and 2.5% is green urban (parks, gardens, golf courses, sports pitches etc).
Which country has the highest immigration rate in Europe?
Why Canada has less population?
Canada as a whole has a population density of just 4 people per square kilometers, which makes it the 228th most densely populated country. The population density is among the lowest in the world, mostly because a great deal of the country to the north is virtually uninhabited.
Photo in the article by “Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction”