According to Wikipedia
Charles de Gaulle Airport
Aéroport Paris Beauvais
Paris Airport‑Le Bourget
What are the major airports in France?
Airports in France
- France, as a well-known tourist country, has developed a wide range of international airports.
- It counts 34 of them, with the airports in Paris (Orly and Charles de Gaulle as those with the biggest traffic).
- Situated in south-western France, the airport is only 12 km west of Bordeaux.
What is the biggest airport in Europe 2018?
|2||Charles de Gaulle Airport|
|3||Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|4||Frankfurt am Main Airport|
49 more rows
Which is the biggest airport in Paris?
Airports serving Paris, France:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport – Paris’s main international airport.
- Orly Airport – Paris’s second international airport.
- Beauvais-Tillé Airport – the airport of Beauvais, serving as Paris airport for budget airlines.
- Paris–Le Bourget Airport – the original city airport.
What are the largest airports in Europe?
The top 20 largest airports in the world by passenger number
- #1 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- #2 Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- #3 Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- #4 Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- #5 Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND)
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”