The largest internal organ is the liver.
It is also the heaviest organ, with an average of 1.6 kilograms (3.5 pounds).
The largest external organ, which is also the largest organ in general, is the skin.
- 1 Is your head the heaviest body part?
- 2 Which is the largest cell in human body?
- 3 What are the main body parts?
- 4 Who has the biggest ears in the world?
- 5 What’s the strongest organ in your body?
- 6 Which is the smallest organ in the human body?
- 7 Which is the largest cell in the female body?
- 8 Which is largest cell?
- 9 Which is longest cell in human body?
- 10 What are the 12 systems in the human body?
- 11 What are the names of the 78 organs in the human body?
- 12 What are the 12 organs of the body?
- 13 What is the longest human poop?
- 14 How long is the longest piece of poop?
- 15 What’s the longest poop on record?
- 16 What is the most sensitive part of the male body?
- 17 What is the weakest muscle in the human body?
- 18 What are the 5 largest muscles in your body?
- 19 What organs can you live without?
- 20 What is the biggest system in your body?
- 21 What’s the biggest bone in your body?
- 22 What is the smallest nerve in human body?
- 23 What is the longest nerve in the body?
- 24 What is the smallest cell in the female body?
Is your head the heaviest body part?
But, the skin is the largest, heaviest organ in the body, and it’s vital too. The heaviest and also the largest organ in the human body is “LIVER” which is around 1.6 Kg (3.5 pounds).
Which is the largest cell in human body?
The largest cells is an egg cell of ostrich. The longest cell is the nerve cell. The largest cell in the human body is female ovum. Smallest cell in the human body is male gametes, that is, sperm.
What are the main body parts?
The human body consists of a bony skeleton and muscles. The three main parts of the body are: the head, the trunk and the limbs (extremities). The head is composed of the cranial and facial parts. It contains the brain, the centre of the nervous system.
Who has the biggest ears in the world?
Mehmet Ozyurek, born in Turkey in 1949, has been confirmed as having the world’s longest nose. His nose measured 4.5 inches (8.8 cm) when it was last measured on July 06, 2007.
What’s the strongest organ in your body?
The heart has the ability to beat over 3 billion times in a person’s life. The strongest muscle based on its weight is the masseter. With all muscles of the jaw working together it can close the teeth with a force as great as 55 pounds (25 kilograms) on the incisors or 200 pounds (90.7 kilograms) on the molars.
Which is the smallest organ in the human body?
Which is the largest cell in the female body?
Which is largest cell?
The largest cells found in nature are ostrich eggs. Before fertilization, the entire interior of the egg consists of a single cell, which can weigh up to 5 pounds. The largest single-celled organism is an animal called Syringammina fragilissima, which can grow to a width of 4 inches.
Which is longest cell in human body?
What are the 12 systems in the human body?
The human body comprises 12 distinct human body systems, and their functions reflect their names: cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, immune, integumentary, lymphatic, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory, skeletal and urinary.
What are the names of the 78 organs in the human body?
We have 12 organ systems (such as digestive, immune, reproductive, nervous etc) and most people agree we have 5 vital organs: the brain, the heart, the liver, the lungs, the kidneys. These are the brain, heart, kidneys, liver and lungs.
- Human skeleton.
- Muscular system tendon.
What are the 12 organs of the body?
The 11 organ systems of the body are the integumentary, muscular, skeletal, nervous, circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, endocrine, urinary/excretory, reproductive and digestive.
What is the longest human poop?
The longest human poop ever recorded was 26 feet. “In February 1995, working in conjunction with nutritionists at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me to successfully produce a single extruded excrement the exact length of my colon: 26 feet.
How long is the longest piece of poop?
The longest human poop ever recorded was 26 feet. That’s the same length as this boat for sale on oodle. The more you know.
What’s the longest poop on record?
The longest human poop ever recorded was an astounding 7.92 metres (26 feet) and was set in 1995. You can see a set of the photos from the poop here.
What is the most sensitive part of the male body?
The Not-So-Obvious Erogenous Zones of the Male Body
- Inner thighs:
- Lower abdomen (belt area):
- Crease between upper thigh and butt:
- G-Spot: Yes, men have a G-Spot like women, some even call it the P-Spot, as in prostate.
- Perineum: This is the area between his scrotum and anal opening, which is on the opposite end of his prostate.
What is the weakest muscle in the human body?
The strongest muscle, of the body is the masseter muscle, which is located in jaw while the smallest and weakest muscle of the body is the stapedius and is located in the middle ear.
What are the 5 largest muscles in your body?
According to the new research, the top 5 biggest muscles of the body according to their muscle volume are:
- Quadriceps femoris (1,420 cm3)
- Gluteus maximus (760 cm3)
- Deltoid (380 cm3)
- Triceps Brachii (370 cm3)
- Illiopsoas (350 cm3)
What organs can you live without?
Technically, people can live with no kidneys, but require dialysis. Spleen: The spleen filters blood and helps the body fight infections, but it’s not essential for survival. The spleen can be removed if, for instance, it’s damaged. However, people without a spleen are more prone to infections.
What is the biggest system in your body?
The largest organ of the body, the skin is part of the integumentary system that also includes oil and sweat glands, nails and hair.
What’s the biggest bone in your body?
What is the smallest nerve in human body?
What is the longest nerve in the body?
What is the smallest cell in the female body?
“Ovum is the largest cell of the female and sperm is the smallest cell of the male. As far as longest cell is concerned, it is nerve cell.”