According to worldatlas.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What is the most populated city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What are the 5 largest cities in the world by population?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Beijing. Country: China. 2015 Population: 18.42 million.
- New York-Newark. Country: United States. 2015 Population: 18.65 million.
- Cairo. Country: Egypt.
- Kinki major metropolitan area (Osaka and Kyoto) Country: Japan.
- Mumbai. Country: India.
- São Paulo. Country: Brazil.
- Mexico City. Country: Mexico.
- Shanghai. Country: China.
What is the most populated city in the world 2019?
The 10 Most Populous Cities in the World for 2019
- 8: Mumbai.
- 7: Dhaka.
- 6: Cairo.
- 5: Mexico City.
- 4: Sao Paulo.
- 3: Shanghai.
- 2: Delhi.
- 1: Tokyo. And the winner is: the most populous city in the world is the vibrant Japanese city of Osaka which has a staggering population of 37.4 million.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”