What is the top 10 largest cities in the United States?
Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities
- New York City, New York. Population: 8,550,405
- Los Angeles, California. Population: 3,971,883
- Chicago, Illinois. Population: 2,720,546
- Houston, Texas. Population: 2,296,224
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Phoenix, Arizona.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- San Diego, California.
What is the largest city in the United States by square miles?
Jacksonville also has the distinction of being the largest city by land area in the lower 48 states. We all know Alaska is big, but it may not be as well known that it is home to the four largest cities in the United States. The smallest of the top 4 is Anchorage with “only” 1,704.7 square miles to its name.
What are the Top 10 biggest cities in North America?
The 10 most populous countries in North America are:
- Mexico City (Mexico): 8,854,600.
- New York City (US): 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles (US): 3,971,883.
- Toronto (Canada): 2,826,498.
- Chicago (US): 2,720,546.
- Houston (US): 2,296,224.
- Havana (Cuba): 2,117,625.
- Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico): 1,760,705.
What are the 10 largest cities in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Manila – 12.8 million.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”