|Rank||Country (or dependent territory)||Source|
|1||China||Official population clock|
|2||India||Final 2011 census result|
|4||Pakistan||Official Census 2017|
Which country in Asia has the larger population?
Asian Countries by population (2021)
|#||Country (or dependency)||Urban Pop %|
What are the top 10 most populated countries in Asia?
The top 10 most populous countries in Asia are:
- China, 1.37 billion.
- India, 1.299 billion.
- Indonesia, 255.46 million.
- Pakistan, 191.78 million.
- Bangladesh, 158.76 million.
- Japan, 126.89 million.
- The Philippines, 102.96 million.
- Vietnam, 91.81 million.
What is the most popular country in Asia?
China is officially the most visited country in Asia and by some margin.
Why Asia population is so high?
According to the World Bank, the aging population and low fertility rates are to blame for the increase in population as 36 percent of the world’s population over 65 currently live in East Asia. The World Bank projects that the 211 million people living in East Asia will rise over time.
What is the largest and smallest country in Asia?
Asia’s Countries, From Largest to Smallest
- Russia: 6,601,668 square miles (17,098,242 sq km)
- China: 3,705,407 square miles (9,596,960 sq km)
- India: 1,269,219 square miles (3,287,263 sq km)
- Kazakhstan: 1,052,090 square miles (2,724,900 sq km)
- Saudi Arabia: 830,000 square miles (2,149,690 sq km)
3 сент. 2018 г.
Which city is the biggest city in the world?
As the world’s biggest urban area, Tokyo has a population that accounts for more than a quarter of all of Japan.
Which is the most educated country in Asia?
Singapore proved to be the most literate country across the Asia pacific region in 2018. The country demonstrated a youth literacy rate of 99.93 percent, beating the likes of China and Brunei to the top spot. Singapore has exhibited a constant increase of its literacy rate throughout recent years.
Who is the most beautiful country in Asia?
The most beautiful countries in Asia
- Nepal. Country with the highest mountain in the world. …
- Thailand. Paradise for beach lovers. …
- China. The most populous country in the world. …
- India. Country full of incredible experiences. …
- Pakistan. Rough country under Karakoram. …
- Indonesia. The country of thousands of islands and volcanoes. …
- Kyrgyzstan. …
19 сент. 2018 г.
Which country is most poor in Asia?
Poorest Asian Countries 2021
- North Korea. Based on available data, North Korea is the poorest country in Asia, with a per capita GDP of just $651. …
- Nepal. Nepal is the second-poorest country in Asia. …
- Tajikistan. With a GDP per capita just above Nepal’s at $729, Tajikistan is the third-poorest country in Asia. …
- Yemen. …
- Kyrgyzstan. …
- Cambodia. …
- Myanmar. …
Why is India so overpopulated?
This means that the birth rate has been falling, but with rapid progress in medical sciences, the death rate has fallen which has ensured that the population grows. Other reasons that have contributed to high birth rates are early marriages, lack of awareness, poverty and illiteracy, and illegal migration.
Why is China so overpopulated?
Overpopulation in China began after World War II in 1949, when Chinese families were encouraged to have as many children as possible in hopes of bringing more money to the country, building a better army, and producing more food.
Why does China and India have such a large population?
With more availability for farming and healthy living, survival rates were higher, while more space and food meant that more babies could be born. There were definitely more people living in Asia 1,000 years ago, but there were only a hundred million or so more than the humans living in the rest of the world.