Top Milk Producing Countries In The World
- USA (91.3 billion kilograms)
- India (60.6 billion kilograms)
- China (35.7 billion kilograms)
- Brazil (34.3 billion kilograms)
- Germany (31.1 billion kilograms)
- Russia (30.3 billion kilograms)
- France (23.7 billion kilograms)
- New Zealand (18.9 billion kilograms)
Which state produces the most milk 2018?
This statistic shows the ten U.S. states with the highest amount of milk production from 2016 to 2018. California, was the leading producer, where 40.4 billion pounds of milk were produced in 2018.
Which is the largest milk producing country in the world?
Top 10 Highest Milk Producing Countries in The World
- The United States of America – 91.3 billion kilograms.
- India – 60.6 billion kilograms.
- China – 35.7 billion kilograms.
- Brazil – 34.3 billion kilograms.
- Germany – 31.1 billion kilograms.
- Russia – 30.3 billion kilograms.
- France – 23.7 billion kilograms.
What are the top 10 milk producing states?
California produced the most milk in the United States in 2015 followed by Wisconsin and Idaho. Seven (7) states produced over 10 billion pounds of milk in 2015: California, Wisconsin, idaho, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and Michigan.
Which is the largest milk producing state in India?
Uttar Pradesh is the largest milk producing state in India contributing around 17% to the total milk production, followed by Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh contributing 12%, 8%, 8% and 7% respectively.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”