King’s latest, Under the Dome, is his third longest novel ever.
- 1 What is the longest book ever written?
- 2 What is the scariest Stephen King book?
- 3 What is Stephen King’s best selling novel?
- 4 How many books does Stephen King have in print?
- 5 What is the thickest book in the world?
- 6 How big is the biggest book in the world?
- 7 What is the scariest book ever written?
- 8 Who has written the most books?
- 9 Are Stephen King novels scary?
- 10 Does Stephen King write his own books?
- 11 What is the highest selling book of all time?
- 12 Was Stephen King hit by a car?
- 13 Who is the richest author in the world?
- 14 Why did Stephen King wrote Shawshank?
- 15 How long does it take Stephen King to write a book?
- 16 Which Harry Potter book is the thickest?
- 17 What is the smallest book in the world?
- 18 Which book has most pages?
- 19 What’s the most expensive book?
- 20 How many pages is the longest book in history?
- 21 Is war and peace the longest book ever written?
- 22 How much is Stephen King worth?
- 23 Which Dark Tower book is the best?
- 24 Who is the best selling author of all time?
- 25 What is the highest selling game of all time?
- 26 What is the most widely read book in the world?
- 27 What are the 10 best novels of all time?
What is the longest book ever written?
It is supposedly the world’s longest published novel in English at 2.5 million words. If you have some extra time, you can read it at marienbadmylove.com. 4. A la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust.
What is the scariest Stephen King book?
Stephen King’s 10 Scariest Books, Because Sleeping Is Overrated
- It. There’s a reason It tops this list of Stephen King’s scariest books: It is about horror incarnate.
- ‘Salem’s Lot.
- The Shining.
- Pet Sematary.
- Children of the Corn (first published as a short story in Night Shift)
- The Mist (first published as a novella in Skeleton Crew)
- The Regulators.
What is Stephen King’s best selling novel?
Without further ado, read on to see 10 of the best Stephen King books.
- The Shining.
- The Green Mile.
- Desperation/The Regulators.
- The Long Walk.
- Rose Madder. A criminally underrated classic, Rose Madder is the story of a woman who desperately needs to flee from her violent, psychopathic husband.
How many books does Stephen King have in print?
King has published 60 novels, including seven under the pen name Richard Bachman, and five non-fiction books. He has written over 200 short stories, most of which have been compiled in book collections.
What is the thickest book in the world?
The thickest published book measures 322 mm (12.67 in) in width and was unveiled by HarperCollins in London, UK, on 20 May 2009. All Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple stories – 12 novels and 20 short stories – are collected and published in this volume. The book contains 4,032 pages and weighs 8.04 kg.
How big is the biggest book in the world?
The world’s largest book is not a book in the conventional sense, but a series of huge stone tablets surrounding the Kuthodaw Pagoda in Mandalay, Myanmar. The more than 700 marble tablets (each one over 5 feet tall and 3-and-a-half feet wide) tell the story of the tipitaka, the central text of Theravāda Buddhism.
What is the scariest book ever written?
21 Scary Books That Are More Terrifying Than Any Horror Movie
- ‘IT’ by Stephen King.
- ‘Zombie’ by Joyce Carol Oates.
- ‘House of Leaves’ by Mark Z.
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ by Shirley Jackson.
- ‘Lovecraft Country’ by Matt Ruff.
- ‘White Is for Witching’ by Helen Oyeyemi.
- ‘Annihilation’ by Jeff VanderMeer.
- ‘Fever Dream’ by Samanta Schweblin.
Who has written the most books?
Isaac Asimov wrote more than 400 volumes, Guiness Book of World Records says South African writer Mary Faulkner, UNDER 6 pen names, has a total of 904 books. L. Ron Hubbard published a total of 1084 fiction + non-fiction works (ibid 2006).
Are Stephen King novels scary?
There’s no doubt that writer Stephen King is best known for the horror novels that haunt his special corner of American literature. It can be hard to make a distinction between King’s true horror books and those that happen to have some scary moments in them.
Does Stephen King write his own books?
King has published 58 novels (including seven under the pen name Richard Bachman) and six non-fiction books. He has written approximately 200 short stories, most of which have been published in book collections. He has been described as the “King of Horror”.
What is the highest selling book of all time?
Having sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling is the best-selling book series in history. The first novel in the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, has sold in excess of 120 million copies, making it one of the best-selling books of all time.
Was Stephen King hit by a car?
Stephen King’s car accident seemed like a violent story from one of the novelist’s books. It was so brutal, it almost killed him. The bestselling author was out for a walk near his home in 1999, when a distracted driver slammed into him with enough force to send King over the top of the vehicle and into a ditch.
The 20 Richest Authors in the World 2019
- Nigel Blackwell. Net Worth: $292.5 Million.
- Barbara Taylor Bradford. Net Worth: $300 Million.
- Danielle Steel. Net Worth: $310 Million.
- Nora Roberts. Net Worth: $390 Million.
- Stephen King. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- James Patterson. Net Worth: $560 Million.
- J.K. Rowling.
- Elisabeth Badinter. Net Worth: $1.3 Billion.
Why did Stephen King wrote Shawshank?
The Shawshank Redemption is a 1994 American drama film written and directed by Frank Darabont, based on the 1982 Stephen King novella Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption.
|The Shawshank Redemption|
|Box office||$58.3 million|
16 more rows
How long does it take Stephen King to write a book?
King likes to write 10 pages a day. Over a three-month span, that amounts to around 180,000 words. “The first draft of a book — even a long one — should take no more than three months, the length of a season,” he says. If you spend too long on your piece, King believes the story begins to take on an odd foreign feel.
Which Harry Potter book is the thickest?
A Definitively (Subjective) Ranking of the Harry Potter Books
- Order of the Phoenix:
- Prisoner of Azkaban:
- Half-Blood Prince:
- Deathly Hallows:
- Sorcerer’s Stone:
- Goblet of Fire:
- Chamber of Secrets: Well, let’s begin this process I suppose with what is my least favorite book, particularly because it always struck me as unnecessary.
What is the smallest book in the world?
The current Guinness World Record holder for the world’s smallest reproduction of a printed book is “Teeny Ted from Turnip Town,” a children’s story etched using an ion beam onto pure crystalline silicon by Simon Frazer University in Canada. It measures 70 by 100 micrometers, marginally larger than Aniskin’s.
Which book has most pages?
Artamène is generally attributed to Madeleine de Scudéry. Compiling a list of longest novels yields different results depending on whether pages, words or characters are counted.
|Book title||Ponniyin Selvan|
32 more columns
What’s the most expensive book?
The 10 Most Expensive Books of All Time
- Bay Psalm Book – €13.4 million.
- Rothschild Prayer Book – €12.6 million.
- Birds of America, James Audubon — €10.8 million.
- The Canterbury Tales, Geoffrey Chaucer — €7 million.
- First Folio, William Shakespeare — €5.6 million.
- The Gutenberg Bible — €4.6 million.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard, J.K. Rowling — €3.6 million.
How many pages is the longest book in history?
A la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters (each letter counts as one character. Spaces are also counted, as one character each). The title translates to “Remembrance of Things Past”.
Is war and peace the longest book ever written?
No, it isn’t even among the ten longest novels. War and Peace is 587,287 words long, the longest book is Cyrus the Great by Georges de Scudéry/Madeleine de Scudéry, which is 2,100,000 words long, almost four times the length of War and Peace.
How much is Stephen King worth?
As of 2019, Stephen King’s net worth is approximately $400 million dollars, making him one of the richest authors in the world.
Which Dark Tower book is the best?
Graveyard Shift All Books in the Dark Tower Series, Ranked Best to Worst
- Photo: The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands/Scribner. 617 133.
- Photo: The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass/Scribner. 742 180.
- Photo: The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three/Scribner. 671 176.
- Photo: The Gunslinger(The Dark Tower I)/Scribner. 652 248.
Top 10 Best-Selling Fiction Authors of All Time
- Danielle Steel – 570 million copies.
- Enid Blyton – 600 million copies.
- Georges Simenon – 700 million copies.
- Harold Robbins – 750 million copies.
- Barbara Cartland – 1 billion copies.
- Agatha Christie – 4 billion copies.
- Article Source.
- Photograph Source.
What is the highest selling game of all time?
Here are the top 10 best-selling video games of all time.
- Tetris. With an astounding 170 million copies sold, Tetris is by far the most sold game ever.
- Grand Theft Auto V.
- Wii Sports.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- Super Mario Bros.
- Mario Kart Wii.
- Wii Sports Resort.
- Pokemon Red and Blue.
What is the most widely read book in the world?
What are the 10 best novels of all time?
Top Ten Works of the 20th Century
- Madame Bovary* by Gustave Flaubert.
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
- Middlemarch* by George Eliot.
- Moby-Dick by Herman Melville.
- Great Expectations* by Charles Dickens.
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- Emma* by Jane Austen.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”