According to genius.com
View 1+ moreView 1+
Which animal is the largest on Earth?
Top 10 Biggest Animals
- Blue Whale. The Blue whale is the largest animal of all time, reaching a weight of about 198 US tons (180 tonnes) and a length of 98 ft (30 m).
- Colossal Squid.
- African Elephant.
- Brown Bear.
- Whale Shark.
- Saltwater Crocodile.
What was the largest creature ever?
Most people believe that the largest animals to ever exist on Earth were the dinosaurs. However, one of the largest land dinosaurs, the sauropod Argentinosaurus, weighed only about 180,000 pounds (81,647 kg). That’s little more than half the size of an adult blue whale.
What is the best animal in the world?
Top 10 Best Animals of Inside The Entire World!!
- 3 – Toucan.
- 4 – Armadillo.
- 5 – Seahorse.
- 6 – Eel.
- 7 – Eagle.
- 8 – Rhino.
- 9 – Anteater. Imagine a world where you could eat all you could possibly want all day every day for free.
- 10 – Beluga Whale. This cac whale is literally always happy [insert kuch blunts.jpg].
What is the biggest living thing on earth?
Humongous Fungus: The Largest Living Thing on Earth
- The largest living organism (Armillaria ostoyae) covers over 2,385 acres and produces honey mushrooms (pictured) in the fall. | Source.
- The Humongous Fungus is more than 2,400 years old and covers more than 3.4 square miles (8.8 km2) in Oregon’s Malheur National Forest.
- Infected trees sprout honey mushrooms in the fall.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”