- 1 Which is the richest country in South America?
- 2 Which country is the poorest in South America?
- 3 What’s the safest country in South America?
- 4 What is the most powerful country in the world 2018?
- 5 Which is the richest Caribbean island?
- 6 How rich is USA?
- 7 Which is the richest country?
- 8 Which is the most poorest country in the world?
- 9 Which is the richest country in Central America?
- 10 What is the most dangerous country in South America?
- 11 What is the safest city in the USA?
- 12 What is the most stable country in South America?
- 13 What is the safest country in the world?
- 14 What country has the most debt?
- 15 Who will rule the world in 2050?
- 16 Is Jamaica a poor or rich country?
- 17 Is Trinidad a rich or poor country?
- 18 Is Aruba a poor country?
- 19 How Much Is America worth?
- 20 Which country is the richest in America?
- 21 What is China’s net worth?
- 22 Which is the poorest country in Central America?
- 23 Is Venezuela the poorest country in South America?
- 24 Is Honduras the poorest country in Central America?
- 25 What country has the lowest crime rate 2018?
- 26 Which state has the least murders?
- 27 What city in the US has the most crime?
- 28 What Latin American country is Patagonia in?
- 29 What countries are considered Latin?
Which is the richest country in South America?
Today, Chile is the richest country in South America with a per capita income of $24,588.
- Colombia – $13,579. Colombia, located in the continent’s northwest, is the fifth richest country in South America in terms of per capita GDP (PPP).
- Brazil – $15,164.
- Argentina – $19,486.
- Uruguay – $22,445.
- Chile – $24,588.
Which country is the poorest in South America?
The Poorest Countries In South America
- Bolivia. Bolivia is the poorest country in South America in terms of GDP per capita.
- Guyana. The economy of Guyana is the second weakest in the continent.
- Paraguay. Paraguay is the third poorest country in South America.
What’s the safest country in South America?
Safest Countries in South America: Ranked
- Venezuela. Venezuela for a long time has had the reputation of being one of the most physically beautiful and culturally warm countries in all of South America.
- Colombia. Colombia’s ascension from the cellar of safety has been well documented and inspiring.
- French Guiana.
What is the most powerful country in the world 2018?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
Which is the richest Caribbean island?
The Richest Caribbean Countries
- The Bahamas. The Bahamas is an archipelagic country made up of over 700 islands, islets, and cays.
- Barbados. The island nation of Barbados is the world’s 53rd richest and the Caribbean’s second richest country in terms of GDP per capita.
- Costa Rica.
How rich is USA?
In addition, wealth is unevenly distributed, with the wealthiest 25% of US households owning 87% of the wealth in the United States, which was $54.2 trillion in 2009. U.S. household and non-profit organization net worth rose from $44.2 trillion in Q1 2000 to a pre-recession peak of $67.7 trillion in Q3 2007.
Which is the richest country?
From Bahrain to Qatar: These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- The world is getting richer: The global economy expanded by more than 3 percent to $80.68 trillion in 2017. But that wealth is not distributed equally.
- France. GNI per capita: $43,790.
Which is the most poorest country in the world?
With that said, let’s have a look at the poorest countries in the world according to the FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast for 2019 nominal GDP per capita.
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
Which is the richest country in Central America?
What is the most dangerous country in South America?
Amnesty International has declared Latin America as the most dangerous region in the world for journalists to work. In Mexico, armed gangs of rival drug smugglers have been fighting it out with one another, thus creating new hazards in rural areas. Crime is extremely high in all of the major cities in Brazil.
What is the safest city in the USA?
Logan, UT scored as the safest city in America for families overall, and the highest in the population group of 100,000 to 249,000 people. State College, Pennsylvania came in at second on both lists. Statistically speaking, the safest state for families appears to be California.
What is the most stable country in South America?
- Chile. Global Peace Index Rank: 28/162. This coastal country is the most peaceful in Latin American, according to Index rankings.
- Uruguay. Global Peace Index Rank: 37/162.
- Costa Rica. Global Peace Index Rank: 40/162.
- Panama. Global Peace Index Rank: 50/162.
- Argentina. Global Peace Index Rank: 66/162.
What is the safest country in the world?
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
What country has the most debt?
Venezuela, which is currently undergoing serious economic difficulties, is also in the top five countries with the highest national debt, with a debt to GDP ratio of 161.99%. Several African countries also have high national debts, including Sudan (176.49%), Eritrea (129.43%) and Gambia (111.45%).
Who will rule the world in 2050?
In 2050, according to Goldman Sachs, the United States will be the only Western power to make it into the top five. Although the United States will be number two in 2050, its economy will be much smaller than China’s. Goldman Sachs projects that China’s GDP should match America’s by 2027, and then steadily pull ahead.
Is Jamaica a poor or rich country?
Jamaica has been called the richest poor nation on earth. Jamaicans take pride in their island’s abundance of fruits and vegetables, and hunger is not an extreme problem. On the other hand, rural farmers remain poor, and scratching out a living that will support a family is hard.
Is Trinidad a rich or poor country?
All values, unless otherwise stated, are in US dollars. Trinidad and Tobago is the wealthiest country in the Caribbean as well as the third-richest country by GDP (PPP) per capita in the Americas. It is recognised as a high-income economy by the World Bank.
Is Aruba a poor country?
The economy of Aruba is an open system, with tourism currently providing the largest percentage of the country’s income. Although the island’s poor soil and low rainfall limit its agricultural prospects, aloe cultivation, livestock, and fishing contribute to Aruba’s economy.
How Much Is America worth?
The financial position of the United States includes assets of at least $269.6 trillion (1576% of GDP) and debts of $145.8 trillion (852% of GDP) to produce a net worth of at least $123.8 trillion (723% of GDP) as of Q1 2014.
Which country is the richest in America?
These are the richest countries in the world per capita.
- United Arab Emirates ($68,250)
- Switzerland ($61,360)
- Hong Kong ($61,020)
- San Marino ($60,360)
- United States ($59,500)
- Saudi Arabia ($55,260)
- Netherlands ($53,580)
- Iceland ($52,150)
What is China’s net worth?
With a net worth of $11.25 billion, Huang (age 38) is ranked as the 12th richest person in China.
Which is the poorest country in Central America?
Is Venezuela the poorest country in South America?
Poverty in South America is high in most countries. All of the countries in South America are greatly affected by poverty to some extent. From 1999 to 2010, poverty dropped from 43.8% to 31.8%. The countries that have the highest rates are Bolivia, Colombia and Venezuela.
Is Honduras the poorest country in Central America?
Honduras is one of the poorest countries in Latin America and has one of the world’s highest murder rates. More than half of the population lives in poverty and per capita income is one of the lowest in the region.
What country has the lowest crime rate 2018?
Global Peace Index rankings (2008–2018)
|Country||2018 rank||2016 score|
10 more rows
Which state has the least murders?
The 2015 U.S. population total was 320.9 million. The 2015 U.S. overall murder and nonnegligent manslaughter rate per 100,000 inhabitants was 4.9.
|Gun Ownership (%) (2013)||48.9|
|Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter Rate (per 100,000) (2015)||7.2|
|Murder Rate (per 100,000) (2015)||0.1|
50 more columns
What city in the US has the most crime?
Crime rates per 100,000 people
33 more rows
What Latin American country is Patagonia in?
Patagonia (Spanish pronunciation: [pataˈɣonja]) is a sparsely populated region at the southern end of South America, shared by Chile and Argentina. The region comprises the southern section of the Andes mountains and the deserts, pampas and grasslands to the east.
What countries are considered Latin?
It includes more than 20 nations: Mexico in North America; Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama in Central America; Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, French Guiana, Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay in South America; Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Puerto
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”