What is the most expensive suburb in Illinois?
According to real estate blog Property Shark, the most expensive zip code in Illinois is 60043 in Kenilworth. The blog, which recently released its list of 100 priciest U.S. zip codes, noted that while no Illinois locations made the cut, Kenilworth saw a median residential transactions costs of about $1.1 million.
What is the most expensive town in Illinois?
Top ten most expensive cities in Illinois
What is the wealthiest county in Illinois?
A report out this month from a financial news and opinion company lists Kendall County as the, “richest county in the state of Illinois.”
What is the poorest town in Illinois?
Roodhouse was ranked the poorest town in Illinois in a 24/7 Wall St. analysis examining small, lower-income communities where households earn much less than the nation’s median annual household income.
How many millionaires and billionaires are there in Illinois?
Forbes magazine reports that its annual review of the super-wealthy in the United States revealed Illinois has just 18 billionaires out of a population of 12.5 million.
Who is the richest family in Illinois?
Richest People in Illinois
- Ken Griffin. $22 Billion. Ken Griffin net worth: Ken Griffin is an American entrepreneur who has a net worth of. …
- Sam Zell. $6 Billion. …
- Eric Lefkofsky. $4 Billion. …
- J. Christopher Reyes. …
- Jude Reyes. $3.9 Billion. …
- Oprah Winfrey. $3.5 Billion. …
- Jay Robert Pritzker. $3.4 Billion. …
- Thomas Pritzker. $3.1 Billion.
Where do millionaires live in Chicago?
Detailed List Of The Richest Neighborhoods In Chicago For 2021
|Rank||Neighborhood||Median Household Income<|
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Illinois?
To live comfortably in Chicago–factoring in housing costs, transportation, utilities, and groceries–you’ll need to make around $94,917 as a renter or $84,765 as a homeowner.
What are the top 10 schools in Illinois?
- Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy. Public School. …
- Walter Payton College Prep. Chicago Public Schools, IL. …
- Northside College Preparatory High School. Chicago Public Schools, IL. …
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School. …
- Whitney M. …
- University of Illinois High School. …
- Hinsdale Central High School. …
- Jones College Prep High School.
What city has the most billionaires?
New York City alone houses more billionaires than almost any country in the world with 113 billionaires.
What is the poorest county in Illinois?
Poorest Counties by State
|State||County / Jurisdiction||County Poverty Rate|
Is Illinois expensive to live in?
An amount below 100 means Illinois is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Illinois, Illinois is more expensive.
Illinois cost of living is 93.4.
|COST OF LIVING||Illinois||United States|
What is the most dangerous city in Illinois?
Where Are The Most Dangerous Cities In Illinois?
|Rank||City||Violent Crimes Per Capita|
What is the number 1 school in Illinois?
Illinois High School Rankings
|1||Jones College Prep High School||City of Chicago School District 299|
|2||Northside College Preparatory High School||City of Chicago School District 299|
|3||Payton College Preparatory High School||City of Chicago School District 299|
What places to avoid in Chicago?
Top Ten Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in Chicago
- West Garfield park. Population: 17,277. Violent crimes per 100,000 people – 3,596. …
- East Garfield park. Population: 20,100. …
- Englewood. Population: 25,858. …
- North Lawndale. Population: 35,417. …
- West Englewood. Population: 30662. …
- Riverdale. Population: 7,361. …
- South shore. Population: 47,197. …
- Chatham. Population: 30,760.
3 июн. 2020 г.