What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
When she’s asked, “What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?” Francine responds, “My strength is that I’m a hard worker.
My weakness is that I get stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball.” This answer is unimaginative, a no-brainer.
What are good weaknesses?
Some soft skills you might mention when answering questions about your weaknesses include:
- Delegating tasks.
- Spontaneity (you work better when prepared)
- Taking too many risks.
- Being too honest.
How do you answer what is your greatest weakness?
A Few Ways Answer “What Is Your Greatest Weakness?”
- Numbers have not always been my strong suit.
- One area I improved on in the past is my salesmanship skills.
- I have a very strong attention to detail.
- Organization hasn’t always been my strongest point.
- When I’m working on a project, I don’t just want to meet deadlines.
What is your greatest strength?
Here are a few other aspects of a perfect “what are your strengths” example answer: Your greatest strength happens to be a skill you need to do the job. Your greatest strength sets you apart from other candidates. You show off your communication skills when you provide the answer.
What are your strengths and weaknesses job interview?
In general, there are some strengths and weaknesses you should – and shouldn’t – mention during a job interview. Examples of Strengths for Interviews: These include analytical, communication, and leadership skills, as well as the ability to collaborate and work as a team.
What are weaknesses in a person?
Strengths and weaknesses (personality)
|Driver (Get It Done)||Determined||Domineering; too focused on doing it “my way”|
|Amiable (Get along)||Supportive||Tends to conform to wishes of others|
|Patient||No time boundaries; things do not get done|
|Diplomatic||Not assertive or directive|
8 more rows
Is overthinking a weakness?
Every weakness should be one that, within a professional setting, you learned from. Please note, this should be different from a strength that you are passing off as a weakness. Saying you are a perfectionist is not a weakness, however, saying that you often question yourself and overthink project outcomes is.
Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
“Where do you see yourself in five years?” When a hiring manager asks you this, there may be a few things running through your brain. “Moving (way) up the ranks,” “running this place,” “working for myself,” or “in your job,” for example. None of which are necessarily things you should say out loud in an interview.
Why do you want this job best answer?
The interviewer is looking for similar things whether asking about company or position. The hiring manager wants to: Learn about your career goals and how this position fits into your plan. Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the job and will be motivated to perform if hired.
How can I introduce myself during interview?
How to Introduce Yourself in an Interview
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Dress appropriately for the interview.
- Avoid distractions and keep eye contact.
- Be confident and comfortable.
- Be aware of body language.
- Prepare what to say.
- Rehearse your introduction with a friend.
- Follow our examples below.
What should I say in job interview?
Here are eight things you should always say (and mean) in an interview:
- You know the company really well.
- You have the experience to do the job.
- You work well with others.
- You are constantly seeking to learn.
- You are motivated.
- You are excited about this job.
- You have a plan.
- You want to build a career in the company.
How do you handle stress and pressure?
Examples of good responses include:
- Stress is very important to me.
- I react to situations, rather than to stress.
- I actually work better under pressure and I’ve found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- From a personal perspective, I manage stress by visiting the gym every evening.
How do you answer tell me about yourself in a job interview?
“Tell Me Something About Yourself” Tips
- Start by connecting personal strengths to supporting examples.
- Focus on details and outcomes you can quantify.
- Avoid summarizing your resume word for word.
- Mention past experiences and proven successes.
- Align your current job responsibilities to the role.
What should I ask in an interview?
We have some proven examples of good questions to ask during a job interview:
- Can you tell me more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
- What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
- What are your expectations for this role during the first 30 days, 60 days, year?
What motivates you to apply for this position?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you?’
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
How can you improve on your weaknesses?
How the Most Effective Leaders Turn Weaknesses Into Strengths
- Recognize and accept your weaknesses. You can’t turn a weakness into a strength if you’re busy denying the weakness exists.
- Get guidance from someone you trust.
- Be very prepared.
- Hire the skills you lack.
- Get just good enough.
- Look for ways to serve others with the same problem.
Can shyness be a weakness?
While many people, including socially anxious and shy people themselves, consider shyness to be in general a weakness, there are in fact several strengths this condition brings about. The strengths themselves go against what is considered to be the standard convention, which is why they do not appear to be strengths.
What can you contribute to our company?
The best way to answer questions about your contributions to the company is to give examples of what you have accomplished in the past, and to relate them to what you can achieve in the future. Be positive and reiterate your interest in the company, as well as the job.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”