The 10 Largest Cities in India
- Chennai – 8.7 million people.
- Bangalore – 8.5 million people.
- Hyderabad – 7.75 million people.
- Ahmedabad – 6.3 million people.
- Pune – 5.0 million people.
- Surat – 4.5 million people.
- Jaipur – 3.1 million people. Jaipur is the largest city in the state of Rajasthan and its capital city as well.
What are the 10 largest cities?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,971,883.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,720,546.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,296,224.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,567,442.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,563,025.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,469,845.
- San Diego, CA. Population: 1,394,928.
Which is the best city in India 2018?
10 Best Indian Cities to Live and Work [2018: Latest List]
- Pune, Maharashtra.
- Bangalore (Bengaluru), Karnataka.
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- New Delhi.
- Surat, Gujarat.
- Chandigarh. Chandigarh is one of the best planned cities in India.
- Gandhinagar. Gandhinagar is one of the best travel destinations in Gujarat.
Which is the most populated city in India?
5 Most Populated Cities in India
- Mumbai – 22.5 million. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that Mumbai is the most populated city, after all, Mumbai is “Sapno ki Nagri”.
- Delhi – 18.6 million.
- Bengaluru – 10.1 million.
- Hyderabad – 8.7 million.
- Ahmedabad – 6.3million.
Which is the No 1 city in India?
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What is the safest city in the world?
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Jeroen Swolfs)
- Sydney, Australia. ()
- Stockholm, Sweden. Overall score: 86.72.
- Hong Kong. (Anthony Wallace/AFP)
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall score: 85.2.
- Frankfurt, Germany. (REUTERS)
Which is the cleanest city in India?
So here are the top 10 cleanest cities in India.
- Mysore (Mysuru) The largest city state of Karnataka, Mysore topped the cleanest city list, emerging with the no.
- Navi Mumbai.
- Kochi (Cochin)
Which is the safest city in India?
Top 10 Safest Cities in India To Live & Work In For Women
- mumbai. Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the capital of Maharashtra and the largest city of India.
- ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is one of the largest metropolitan cities in India and is voted the safest city of the country.
Which is the richest city in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities of India Based on GDP
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the wealthiest city in India with the highest (GDP) of $209 Billion (USD) of any other city and also has the highest number of billionaires and millionaires in India.
Which is the biggest metro city in India?
The Largest MetroPolitan Cities in India are as follows: 10. The Pink City – Jaipur (Population- 30.73 lakhs): Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan.
Which is the largest metro city in India?
Metro Cities In India
|1||National Capital Region (NCR)||46,049,032|
|2||Mumbai Metropolitan Region||20,800,000|
|3||Kolkata Metropolitan Area||14,720,000|
|4||Bangalore Metropolitan Region||10,576,167|
6 more rows
Which is the smallest city in India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
7 more rows
Which is the poorest city in India?
10 Poorest states in India are as follows:
- Assam: Nearly 31.98% of the people in Assam are below the poverty line.
- Madhya Pradesh: Poverty in Madhya Pradesh is around 31.65%.
- Uttar Pradesh: The poverty in UP is 29.43%.
- Karnataka: Percentage of people below poverty line is 20.91%.
Which is the richest city in India 2018?
Top 10 richest City in India – The Fast Growing Cities of India
- Mumbai. Commercial capital of India is the leading trade center of the world.
- Delhi. National capital of India contributes 4.94% of the total country’s GDP, whereas the per capita income is of Rs.78, 690/-.
Which is the most developing city in India?
Top 35 Fastest Developing and Emerging Cities of India
- Banglore. Banglore is the IT capital of India and also referred as the Silicon Valley of India.
- Pune. Pune city has emerged as a major educational and IT hub as well as economic base for other industries.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2019?
The 10 Most Populous Cities in the World for 2019
- 8: Mumbai.
- 7: Dhaka.
- 6: Cairo.
- 5: Mexico City.
- 4: Sao Paulo.
- 3: Shanghai.
- 2: Delhi.
- 1: Tokyo. And the winner is: the most populous city in the world is the vibrant Japanese city of Osaka which has a staggering population of 37.4 million.
What is the biggest city in the world 2019?
The largest American city is New York City, while the largest city on the European continent is Moscow.
The 20 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo-Yokohama, Japan. Save this picture!
- Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Delhi, India.
- Manila, Philippines.
- Seoul, South Korea.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- New York City, USA.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What is the most dangerous city in the world 2018?
- Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, had 85.56 homicides per 100,000.
- Ciudad Victoria, Mexico, had 86.01 homicides per 100,000 residents.
- Caracas, Venezuela, had 99.98 homicides per 100,000 residents.
- Acapulco, Mexico, had 110.5 homicides per 100,000 residents.
- Tijuana, Mexico, had 138.26 homicides per 100,000 residents.
What is the world’s most dangerous city?
The following 50 cities have the highest murder rates in the world of all cities not at war, with a population of at least 300,000 people, and all relevant data available online.
List of cities by murder rate.
|Homicides per 100,000||111.33|
49 more columns
What is the cleanest city in the world?
The world’s cleanest cities
- #1: CALGARY. Calgary in Canada is the world’s cleanest city, and with a population of more than a million, that’s quite something.
- #2: ZURICH. Zurich in Switzerland attracts thousands of tourists every year, especially those who enjoy the winter snow.
- #3: LUXEMBOURG.
- #4: ADELAIDE.
- #5: SINGAPORE.
Which is the crime city of India?
Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore have accounted for 16.2%, 9.5% and 8.1% respectively of the total IPC crimes reported from 35 mega cities. Indore reported the highest crime rate (769.1) among the mega cities in India followed by Bhopal (719.5) and Jaipur (597.1).
Which is the most dangerous city in India?
The Most Dangerous Cities in India
Which is the greenest city in India?
Top 10 Green Cities In India
- JAIPUR. The pink city of Rajasthan is a smart and well-planned city.
- DEHRADUN. Dehradun harbors few of the most well known and prestigious schools and colleges of India.
- SHIMLA. Shimla is the capital and also the largest city of the state Himachal Pradesh.
Photo in the article by “Naval History and Heritage Command – Navy.mil”