Which country eats the most cheese?
The top cheese consumer is Denmark.
The country consumes 28.1 kilograms of cheese consumption per capita.
The second highest consumer is Iceland followed by Finland at 27.7 kilograms and 27.3 kilograms of cheese consumption per capita respectively.
France follows closely at 27.2 kilograms of cheese per capita.
What country loves cheese the most?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the people of France consume more cheese than any other other nation on Earth. According to a report by the International Dairy Federation, the average Frenchman ate 25.9 kilograms of cheese in 2013 compared to second-placed Iceland (25.2kg) and third-placed Finland (24.7).
Which country is the largest producer of cheese 2017?
|Production of cheese – 2014 From whole cow milk|
|Country||Production (millions of tonnes)|
|Source: FAOSTAT of the United Nations|
5 more rows
How many pounds of cheese does an American eat each year?
This week, Bloomberg reported that in the past few years Americans have been craving more cheese than ever. To be exact, we’re each eating an average of about 35 pounds a year.
Which country eats the most?
According to daily calorie intake, Austria consumes more than any other country, followed by the United States.
Which Country Eats the Most?
|Rank||Country||Average Daily Intake Per Capita (Kilocalories)|
11 more rows
Which country eats the most eggs?
Countries That Consume the Most Eggs
- Japan. Japan consumes more eggs than anywhere else in the world.
- Paraguay. The average Paraguayan citizen eats approximately 309 eggs annually.
- China. Eggs are an essential source of protein in Chinese households where the average person eats roughly 300 eggs per year.
What is the biggest cheese in the world?
Giant Cheeses. When it comes to Canada, our cheese stands alone! Weighing in at over 57,508 pounds (about 26 tonnes), Canada holds the record for the world’s largest cheese. This chubby cheddar made by Agropur of Granby, Quebec on September 7, 1995 contained over 540,000 pounds (245,000 kg) of milk.
Which country has the best cheese in the world?
- The best cheese in the world+1.
- Dutch and French cheeses are the best!
- Just MUCH better than Switzerland+1.
- I’m French and here in France we do LoVe also Dutch and Swiss cheeses.
Who makes the most cheese in the world?
According to the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, the U.S. leads the world in cheese production at 11.1 billion pounds, followed by Germany at 4.81 billion, France at 4.27 billion, and Italy at 2.55 billion. The leading state in the U.S. for cheese production is Wisconsin.
Who makes the best cheese in the world?
The Best Cheese In The World, Ranked According To The Masses
- MOZZARELLA. sofimalbec.
- PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO. Parmesan from Italy is so widely used that it’s not surprising to see it ranked so high.
- SHARP CHEDDAR. rosshagen.
- BRIE. secondactartisancheese.
- SWISS. gourmet_laurent.
- GRUYÈRE. kuenzi36.
- FETA. arturwach.
- GOUDA. beemstercheese.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”