Russia’s land is about 12,577 miles in length, which is the world’s second-longest and only exceeded in length by China’s land border.
- The Three Longest International Borders Of Russia.
- Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is situated south of Russia.
What are the 14 countries that border Russia?
Russia Has 14 (Or 12) Neighboring Countries
- On the western side, Russia borders (north to south) Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, and Ukraine.
- To the south, Russia shares a border with (west to east) Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, and North Korea.
Which country has the longest land border in the world?
Countries With the Longest Land Borders
- Canada–United States – 8,893 km.
- Kazakhstan–Russia – 6,846 km.
- Argentina–Chile – 5,300 km.
- China–Mongolia – 4,677 km.
- China–Russia – 4,209 km.
- China–India – 4,057 km.
- Bangladesh–India – 4,053 km.
- Mongolia–Russia – 3,485 km.
Which country shares the longest border with China?
Which country is the longest north to south?
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”