|137||Indian Oil Corporation||34,999|
|197||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||33,560|
|216||State Bank of India||278,872|
3 more rows
What’s the richest company in world?
Top 10 Richest Companies in the World in 2018 by Revenue
- China National Petroleum Corporation – $262.6 billion revenue in 2017.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
What are the top 10 companies in India?
Top Ten Largest Companies in India
- Indian Oil Corporation. Industry: Oil and Gas.
- Reliance Industries Limited. Industry: Conglomerate.
- State Bank of India.
- Tata Motors.
- Rajesh Exports Limited.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Which are the top 5 companies in India?
Here is the list of the top 10 companies in India according to their market capitalisation:
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- HDFC Bank.
- Coal India.
- Sun Pharma.
What are Indian Fortune 500 companies?
The definitive ranking of India’s top 500 companies.
|TOP 10 COMPANIES||REVENUE (cr)|
|3 Oil & Natural Gas Corporation||333,143.09|
|4 State Bank of India||306,527.52|
|5 Tata Motors||301,174.85|
|6 Bharat Petroleum||238,638.07|
6 more rows
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
Is Amazon the richest company?
New York (CNN Business) Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has been the wealthiest person on the planet for more than a year. Now, Amazon is the most valuable company in the world. Bezos has a more-than-$40-billion lead over the world’s second richest person, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
Which is the biggest brand in India?
Be ahead of the curve with this brief look at the top 10 Indian brands of the 40 overall identified in the report.
- Tata Group.
- Reliance Industries.
- HDFC Bank.
- LIC (Life Insurance Company of India)
- SBI (State Bank of India)
Which Indian IT company is best to work?
Here are the top 10 companies to work for in India:
- OYO. Global headcount: 2,700.
- EY. Global headcount: 250,000.
- KPMG India. Global headcount: 197,263.
- Alphabet (Google’s parent company) Global headcount: 80,110.
- McKinsey & Company. Global headcount: 25,000.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- One97 Communications (Paytm)
Which are the top 5 IT companies in India today?
Top 10 Information Technology (IT) Companies in India
- TCS – Tata Consultancy Services. Tata Consultancy Services, founded in the year 1968 is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- HCL Technologies.
- 5.Tech Mahindra.
- 6.Oracle Financial Services.
What is the best company in India?
India’s Best Workplaces among Large Organizations
|1||SAP Labs India Private Limited||www.sap.com|
|3||American Express India||www.americanexpress.com/india/|
|4||Adobe Systems India Private Limited||www.adobe.com|
91 more rows
Which is the most successful company in India?
Ten Successful Indian Companies
- Indian Oil Corporation. The Indian Oil Corporation is an Indian state-owned oil and gas corporation with the Government of India controlling approximately 79% shares in the company.
- Tata Group.
- Reliance Industries Limited.
- Aditya Birla.
- Bharati Airtel.
- ICICI Bank.
- Mahindra Group.
Which company has highest number of employees in India?
|Indian Railways||1.4 million||1.3 million|
|Indian Armed Forces||1.3 million|
|Hon Hai Precision Industry (Foxconn)||1.2 million||0.8 million|
7 more rows
Is cognizant in Fortune 500 companies list?
TEANECK, N.J., May 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH) today announced that it is 195 on the 2018 Fortune 500, Fortune Magazine’s annual ranking of America’s largest companies. Companies in the Fortune 500 are ranked by total revenues for their respective fiscal years.
How many Indian companies are ranked in the Fortune’s World’s largest companies?
The Fortune India 500 is a ranking of the top 500 corporations in India compiled on the basis of latest sales and gross revenue figures.
|Fortune India 500|
|Top 10 companies on the list (2018)|
|3||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||333,143.09|
|4||State Bank of India||306,527.52|
9 more rows
How many Indian companies are there?
There are close to 1.9 Million companies registered in India till date. Out of which over 95% are private limited companies. Among 1.9 Million companies, only around 11 lakh companies are active. However, there are only around 7 lakh companies which are complied with MCA filings on regular basis.
Who is the richest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
Who is the richest comedian?
Here are the 20 richest comedians in the entire world.
- Jerry Seinfeld – $950 million. He’s the true King of Comedy.
- Matt Groening – $500 million.
- Trey Parker – $500 million.
- Matt Stone – $500 million.
- Ellen DeGeneres – $450 million.
- Adam Sandler – $420 million.
- Larry David – $400 million.
- Bill Cosby – $400 million.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
Is Amazon richer than Apple?
Apple Is Worth One Trillion Dollars. Amazon Isn’t. Apple and Amazon are both flirting with one trillion dollar valuation. But that may not be the case if the company is Apple, with $285 billion dollars in annual sales, $88 billion in profits, and $71 billion in cash.
Is Microsoft the richest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
Is Google the richest company in the world?
Google has grown significantly since it went public in 2004. Microsoft (MSFT)—Microsoft’s market cap stands at $987.74 billion. Microsoft was the world’s biggest company at the turn of the millennium and continues to be a steady presence in the ranks of the giants. Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A)—Market cap $537.50 billion.
Which is the biggest IT hub in India?
8 Major Information Technology Hubs in India
- Bangalore – Silicon Valley of India. Bangalore is the IT Capital of India and a global information technology hub in the country.
- Hyderabad – Cyberabad.
- Chennai – IT Infrastructures.
- Mumbai – Financial Capital.
- NCR – Delhi Noida and Gurgaon.
- Pune – IT Parks.
- Kolkata – Salt Lake.
- Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar – GIFT City.
Which is the number one IT company in India?
According to the latest Nasscom rankings, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Infosys Technologies Ltd. and Wipro Technologies Ltd are the top 3 revenue generators in India. Check out the top ten players in the Indian IT industry. Founded in 1968, TCS is one of India’s largest corporate houses.
Which is the top MNC company in India?
Top 10 MNC Companies in India
- Amazon. The company was founded in the year 1924 by Jeff Bezos.
- Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd (A Walmart Co) Flipkart is headquartered in Bengaluru India by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
- Google. it is one of the top 10 MNC companies in India.
Is Indian Railway profitable?
NEW DELHI: Railway minister Piyush Goyal has set a target of doubling the national transporter’s revenues to Rs 4 lakh crore by 2025 to make it profitable by then. Over this period, the total investment by the railways would be about Rs 9 lakh crore, he said. These lines currently carry 58% of freight,” Goyal said.
Who is biggest employer in India?
From the number one supermarket in the USA to the UK’s National Health Service and India’s sprawling state railway company, we reveal the world’s 30 biggest employers.
- Kroger: 443,000 employees.
- Egyptian Armed Forces: 438,500 employees.
- Jardine Matheson: 430,000 employees.
Is the NHS the biggest employer in the world?
That’s right, the NHS, which employs 1.7 million, is the world’s fifth largest employer, and is the only UK institution to make it into the top 10 biggest employers. Figures from the NHS Confederation published in 2014 show that during that year the NHS employed: 150,273 doctors. 337,191 qualified nurses.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”